any way to fix The Extra Mile trophy

mad-_-max13

Do you guys know anybody who got their saves deleted recently? I wasted 6 months on a support case trying to get help, in the end "begging" to get my saves reseted. 6 months, and the answer was still no.

...escalate your case to see if we can delete the progress on your account, but I'm afraid we are unable to do this. We have tested this with several users and it did not help resolve the issue.

I appreciate that some players like to complete the games for 100%, and due to this trophy issue you are unable to do this. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

We can only offer the compensation of 210 000 Crew Credits, since we don't know if or when this issue will be fixed.

I might not have a lot of platinums, but I wanted keep a clean 100% completion rate, well thanks Ubisoft but 210K crew credits won't help with that...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, FlyHigh-HU said:

Do you guys know anybody who got their saves deleted recently? I wasted 6 months on a support case trying to get help, in the end "begging" to get my saves reseted. 6 months, and the answer was still no.

I might not have a lot of platinums, but I wanted keep a clean 100% completion rate, well thanks Ubisoft but 210K crew credits won't help with that...

I have the same problem, I guess it’s just a pure luck to get a good manager to help you with your case.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2018 at 8:16 PM, inarbai said:

I have the same problem, I guess it’s just a pure luck to get a good manager to help you with your case.

Yeah, I'm currently going through this process at the moment.

When i first submitted a Ticket (26th Feb) i was told that for Award stat's that were sitting at 98% there was some weird pyramid system.

• One stuck award = 210K credits.
  • Two stuck awards = 340K credits.
  • Three stuck awards = 600K credits.

I told them i had no interest in Credits or for the Trophy to be Auto-popped. I then got a different person telling me to send picture proof of the "Extra Mile" award being stuck at 98% and he'd do his best to follow through with a account reset, that was on the 5th March, since then I've unlocked the "Versatile Showman" award and trophy and sent picture proof of that also, still waiting for a response. ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's a complete nightmare Trying to get your account Reset Seems to be 1 single Customer support dudes at Ubi that know that its possible after my 7th try with a new guy giving me the Clueless contact sony email I gave up and chucked the game away

• 1 month later...

Add me to the list. 

Didn't pop for me after I got all plats on every mission, even replayed a few of them with no luck ?

Was planning to get that as my PSN level 20 trophy but nope, gonna have to settle for something else.

Edited by NutellaOrgies

I think I have an idea about what causes this to occur.

I think that this problem is caused by the completion of a race on platinum with the score being less than the actual Platinum score.
The problem is that you get Platinum with the aid of the Perks.
Try resetting them and complete the last Mission you've done or the one you're the closest to Gold.

Tell me if this worked.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HappyGuySmiley said:

I think I have an idea about what causes this to occur.

I think that this problem is caused by the completion of a race on platinum with the score being less than the actual Platinum score.
The problem is that you get Platinum with the aid of the Perks.
Try resetting them and complete the last Mission you've done or the one you're the closest to Gold.

Tell me if this worked.

As far as i know there is no perks that aid you for story missions.

This has been suggested before regarding the challenges. But it has also been disproven to be true. Some are just lucky, some arent.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Simply_Tuga said:

I suffered from this problem too, stuck at 97% and all missions are plat.. I was so motivated that this was a not that hard plat, boy I was wrong...

It's not hard, it's just glitchy, I tend to take caution on Ubisoft games now after this one.

Edited by NutellaOrgies
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I know with black ops 3 the Gorod Krovi Easter egg was previously bugged to where it would blue screen after completing the Easter egg making the trophy unobtainable. Now they released a patch in August due to the fact that they were reached out by the better business bureau. This makes me curious couldn’t you file a suite against ivory tower and/or Ubisoft for selling an incomplete game the same way they did with treyarch? I’m only saying this because this was recent and black ops 3 has been out since 2015. Is it possible to file enough complaints that they fix this bug making the crew platinum obtainable?

I wouldn't mind filing a suit. When I went through the tedious process of Ubisoft support, talking with multiple support dudes, the last one (and seemingly most senior of them) openly admitted that they no about the issue, there's no plan on fixing it and they WON'T reset my online save data, because it was never confirmed to fix the issue 100%. They offered like 200K CC for my troubles which I politely refused. That whole process took about 2 months, so I just gave up on having the platinum and also gave up of having 100% completion with all the games I play (I don't play that much but I like to finish them). Good thing is I don't have to bother with the criminal mastermind trophies in GTAV.

I do secretly hope when they decide to turn off the online servers they release a last patch, making the game offline so we can delete our own saves. Not much of a chance, but a man can dream right?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same problem back in 2016/2017 but I pushed very hard on their support and luckily got my account reset not once but twice because I was stuck at 97%/98% respectively for The Extra Mile trophy. Eventually third playthrough it worked and unlocked the trophy.

I am all for it to be reported to Better Business Bureau since too many players are affected and locked out due to their stupid design of not having New Game option. If I can be of any help providing proof, evidence or signing a petition, I'm here.

Letting them know that it is not just one person but a group of people are getting effected may help.

There is a thread at Mortal Kombat X for the Invasions game mode (required for an online trophy) where people pushing as a group got the Invasion game mode back on working. Every other week it becomes online and I am currently trying to score that trophy as well. Therefore, it might be possible.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...