NBA (National Basketball Association)

Azakos

All the Miami Heat need for a championship is a 7 foot-tall ball blocker and a truckload of anxiety medication for LeBron James.

Unfortunately, they had none of these this past season. :(

They had plenty of other assets, haha. I personally don't care too much for the Heat. My team is the Phoenix Suns. :]

[/font]

They had plenty of other assets, haha. I personally don't care too much for the Heat. My team is the Phoenix Suns. :]

as a 5 year old i was a suns "fan"...which meant when i played my gameboy color or ps1 (gameboy is it was around) i always picked the suns...i shouldve stayed a suns fan...i started watching MSG which showed highlights for the mets, and they also had nets highlights. So growing up from 6 and the past (almost 12) years, ive been a nets fan...always loved jason kidd (fav), and of course vince carter (who you know is on the suns), and richard jefferson...now i regret it lol...not really, we got a semi decent team, but they are never consistent :/

as a 5 year old i was a suns "fan"...which meant when i played my gameboy color or ps1 (gameboy is it was around) i always picked the suns...i shouldve stayed a suns fan...i started watching MSG which showed highlights for the mets, and they also had nets highlights. So growing up from 6 and the past (almost 12) years, ive been a nets fan...always loved jason kidd (fav), and of course vince carter (who you know is on the suns), and richard jefferson...now i regret it lol...not really, we got a semi decent team, but they are never consistent :/

Haha, you really confused me at first because you typo'd "mets". As for the Suns, I don't follow them as much as I used to. D'Antoni era was the best. After he left, things went downhill. Losing players and dropping below 55 wins. I'll be genuinely upset if Steve Nash doesn't get that ring he deserves so much.

Haha, you really confused me at first because you typo'd "mets". As for the Suns, I don't follow them as much as I used to. D'Antoni era was the best. After he left, things went downhill. Losing players and dropping below 55 wins. I'll be genuinely upset if Steve Nash doesn't get that ring he deserves so much.

no...i meant mets...i would watch those highlights, and nets highlights would also come on...so yes, im both fans...a mets nets and GIANTS fan, how, idk, i just am :D

All Tri-State teams there. I bet you'd be great on Beer Money.

love that show, and im only 18, so some of the questions can be tough, but its also about knowing the history...whenever im over, my dad nails almost every mets question, and i do pretty good myself, but im not 100% on the 100 dollar question

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a Celtics fan, but even though the team should be doing better than their record (4-5)suggests, they have not found a way to "click". It seems like every game this season, they have a chance to win and they keep fighting, but continually losing is frustrating.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Celtics are looking good!!!! They are really heating up at the pristine time...right before the playoffs. They are beating playoff teams and hopefully will continue the barrage on Lebron F'n James's HEAT! (anyone remember how the Celts CRUSHED them about a week or so ago?!

• 3 weeks later...

As a Lakers fan i despise the Celtics but i will give them credit they started off horrible in the first half of the season but now look like a good team. I honestly don't think they'll make it past the 2nd round tho...

As for the Lakers the only team we might have trouble with is OKC. I never took San Antonio seriously despite those two embarrassing losses.

• 4 weeks later...

Since I'm from the UK I generally have no knowledge of anything about the American sports leagues. However when I was in Utah a couple of months ago I was able to see a Utah Jazz match which was absolutely amazing! I have never experienced such a great atmosphere like that before :D

• 2 weeks later...

Let's go Celtics!!!! Game 7 Do or die, and today is not the day for dying!!! BEAT THE HEAT!

Heat and Celtics are at the last game of the series....personally I'm hoping the Heat win....I feel a ring is long overdue for Lebron James.....

I hope Lebron never EVER gets a ring. I find him to be an overrated arrogant prick. Just sayin'

Let's go Celtics!!!! Game 7 Do or die, and today is not the day for dying!!! BEAT THE HEAT!

I hope Lebron never EVER gets a ring. I find him to be an overrated arrogant prick. Just sayin'

He's definitely not overrated....he isn't MVP for no reason....also he's really not that arrogant....people say that because of his "Decision" 2 years back.....

He's definitely not overrated....he isn't MVP for no reason....also he's really not that arrogant....people say that because of his "Decision" 2 years back.....

He is great in the regular season, but he is a fader in the postseason (barring his G6 performance.) I think he his arrogant regardless of his decision. In the end, it really matters not lol.

He is great in the regular season, but he is a fader in the postseason (barring his G6 performance.) I think he his arrogant regardless of his decision. In the end, it really matters not lol.

I don't have stats on me but is that necessarily overrated....?....in football....Peyton Manning is known to have great regular seasons but fade off a bit in the postseason....though would he also be overrated?....plus there are other factors involved in both scenarios....such as teams and how well your team members help you out.....

I don't have stats on me but is that necessarily overrated....?....in football....Peyton Manning is known to have great regular seasons but fade off a bit in the postseason....though would he also be overrated?....plus there are other factors involved in both scenarios....such as teams and how well your team members help you out.....

If one is truly an MVP or a "king" they perform when the games matter the most and the spotlight is the brightest. Once again barring G6, that trait has not been overall evident in Lebron.

EXCELLENT first half for the C's!!! The lead would be even bigger if not for the dicks...........er refs!! They have been making horrible, flat out HORRIBLE calls, and not just on the C's, the Heat have gotten some unfair calls as well! Pathetic!

So sad to see the Celtics go down this way. They still have nothing to be ashamed of as they gave everything they had all season, and beat teams and won games they never were "supposed to win". Thank you Celtics for the season and thank you Big 3 for all you have done, and thank you ever so much for 2008. Hopefully we will see you all next year, but if not thanks again. GO CELTICS (but for now, please OKC, BEAT THE HEAT!!!!)

Fader in the postseason? I can't even begin to argue with someone that is as stupid as yourself. If you believe everything you hear on see on SportsCenter, then yes it looks like he isn't clutch, but he is more clutch than anyone in the NBA right now. How about all those plays he made down the stretch in Game 7? You can't tell me that wasn't clutch.

EDIT: How about that and-one down the stretch that put us up by two? You have no idea what you're talking about.

Edited by xBiG_BoSS-911x
  • Like 1