Good game for mainly the multiplayer?

DeadlyHawk78

I only played SP since i borrow it from my cousin and the online pass was already used so i couldn't get into MP and try it out. But the SP experience alone was more than enough for me and really worth as i played 3 full playtroughts while using different methods of playing like more stealthy  more like a shooter and a mix of both in each playtrought .

I heard the MP of Last of Us is also a really fun way to enjoy Last of Us so i guess it will be a great game for MP aswell , too bad i didn't have the opportunity to find out myself. 

I was addicted to the MP from PS3 release all the way until just two months ago. 

There was a huge migration of people to Destiny, The Division, UC4, and Overwatch, but there's still a decent amount of people playing it. The learning curve is high, but it's a great MP--it's definitely special amongst all that's out there. 

• Like 2

The multiplayer is really fun and works great. If you don't mind spending some money (the game's still pretty expensive iirc) on a great multiplayer experience you should definitely go for The Last of Us.

• Like 1

This is completely my opinion and I know some people will disagree, but I always felt like the core gameplay / gunplay in TLOU was it's weakest part. It felt like a huge step back from Uncharted. It was really clunky and awkward. The multiplayer was extremely unique and the salvaging in match mechanic was really cool but I always felt like the actual gameplay held it back a lot. It was a shame.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is completely my opinion and I know some people will disagree, but I always felt like the core gameplay / gunplay in TLOU was it's weakest part. It felt like a huge step back from Uncharted. It was really clunky and awkward. The multiplayer was extremely unique and the salvaging in match mechanic was really cool but I always felt like the actual gameplay held it back a lot. It was a shame.

I agree the aiming for the guns was just off for me. I got better on my ngplus but still