Dishonored Free With Dishonored 2 Preorder

AncLEoniX

I haven't even played the first Dishonored yet (I really want to), but I'm stoked about Dishonored 2! It looks great so far.

I'm guessing the first one will be packed in with Dishonored 2? Or would they maybe give a download code?

They way it came off to me was that it would be a digital code for the first game. My guess is also you can play it after you pre order 2. But not anything concrete yet.

That trailer looks very nice and it seems there are lots of new powers. I wonder how many bugs and glitches this game will have, considering it's from Bethesda.

It looks really good. I guess we now know that Corvo is Emily s dad as well.

That was kinda revealed in Dishonored 1.

That trailer looks very nice and it seems there are lots of new powers. I wonder how many bugs and glitches this game will have, considering it's from Bethesda.

That was kinda revealed in Dishonored 1.

They never really said it. I mean there were a few hints but nothing really confirming it.

Naw they said all editions.

Bethesda must've left one little detail out, and that is not every country will be getting Dishonored: Definitive Edition with all versions (Standard, Limited & Collector's), as here in Australia, the Definitive Edition of the first game is omitted from both the Standard & Limited Editions, while the Collector's Edition includes it.

They never really said it. I mean there were a few hints but nothing really confirming it.

didn't get the notion a single time, actually.. and i loved dishonored.. it simply never crossed my mind.

On the good playthrough Emily made a drawing of Corvo with the word "Daddy" above it. It was in Corvo's bedroom

FhV6ayz.png

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 4

On the good playthrough Emily made a drawing of Corvo with the words "Daddy" above it. It was in Corvo's bedroom

FhV6ayz.png

No wonder I never saw that drawing. Always ended with a high chaos ending no matter my intentions starting out. An accidental sighting by a guard usually led to a panicked slaughter of all the guards I somehow managed to gathered lols. Only ever saw the creepy drawings. Made her look like a demon child tbh.

No wonder I never saw that drawing. Always ended with a high chaos ending no matter my intentions starting out. An accidental sighting by a guard usually led to a panicked slaughter of all the guards I somehow managed to gathered lols. Only ever saw the creepy drawings. Made her look like a demon child tbh.

Lol, you could always Blink away after being spotted, that's what I did and eventually the guards would stop looking for you. Yeah Emily makes that creepy drawing on a high chaos playthrough.

On the good playthrough Emily made a drawing of Corvo with the word "Daddy" above it. It was in Corvo's bedroom

FhV6ayz.png

I saw that, but didn't take it literally. I thought the poor girl was just confused, seeing as how she'd lost her mother, etc. 

I don't know if it's in the lore, but in most fantasy, imperial societies, it'd be weird for the Empress to be open about a relationship she'd had with a bodyguard. If Corvo is Emily's dad, I'd doubt that they'd tell her while she's still too young to be trusted to keep it a secret (if my assumption that they'd want to keep it a secret applies).

• Like 1

I saw that, but didn't take it literally. I thought the poor girl was just confused, seeing as how she'd lost her mother, etc. 

I don't know if it's in the lore, but in most fantasy, imperial societies, it'd be weird for the Empress to be open about a relationship she'd had with a bodyguard. If Corvo is Emily's dad, I'd doubt that they'd tell her while she's still too young to be trusted to keep it a secret (if my assumption that they'd want to keep it a secret applies).

Interesting, that's another way to interpret it :hmm:.

• Like 1