Certified Item?

DarkAnimaa

I need help. Seriously. I'm playing the game about 10-15 hours every week since the release of the latest patch and still haven't got a painted item. This isn't funny anymore. I got dozens of drops, made a trade in for every five items of the same rarity - nothing. I've seen some luck based trophies in games so far, but i spent over 100 hours on this trophy (not only for the trophy, but it's the only thing missing to 100%), that's a new record for sure. I have all super rare items by now, and i think i've seen all other items, too. But this trophy...i start to get more and more angry after every drop.

They should add a pseudo-random algorithm for special drops. Every drop you don't get a special item, the probability for the next drop is higher.

Most likely shut is PS4 off right after a game, and was going to receive one then. If you ever shut your PS4 off right after a game that you were going to receive an item for immediately after the match ends, you will receive it the next time you boot your game up. Rocket League is nice like that.

I don't think that this is it. A friend of mine who plays splitscreen once in a while, joined my party and 2 items were unlocked right after eachother for him.

I recently got a second certified one but a painted one is no where to be seen

I've got a certified item > Mouse Trap > Centres needed. Like getting it into the 18 yard box.

I was sat on 186 (Skilled Technician) . got another 20 and it didnt unlock Veteran.

Checked in inventory and 186 became 131 clears?

Played another game, got 4 centres, 131 became 151. Thought...I'll restart game.

Restarted, 151 becomes 126.

I'm confused???? Either way it seems even when you get a certified item, there's still issues.

Splitscreen today for a few hours. My buddy got an certified and painted in that session. While I still have to wait for my painted.

If you play splitscreen and player one levels a certified item player 2 gets the trophy aswell. 
I know because my buddy didnt have a certified item when his  trophy unlocked. Thought maybe it works for the painted as well... but no :(

• Like 1

I've got a certified item > Mouse Trap > Centres needed. Like getting it into the 18 yard box.

I was sat on 186 (Skilled Technician) . got another 20 and it didnt unlock Veteran.

Checked in inventory and 186 became 131 clears?

Played another game, got 4 centres, 131 became 151. Thought...I'll restart game.

Restarted, 151 becomes 126.

I'm confused???? Either way it seems even when you get a certified item, there's still issues.

The counter is bugged as it counts 2 for each one you does, UNTIL you log off and relogging then it'll display the right amount you did. You can test this by going in a match, do a single center; check your stats afterwards, you'll have 2 instead of one.

• Like 2

Splitscreen today for a few hours. My buddy got an certified and painted in that session. While I still have to wait for my painted.

If you play splitscreen and player one levels a certified item player 2 gets the trophy aswell. 

I know because my buddy didnt have a certified item when his  trophy unlocked. Thought maybe it works for the painted as well... but no :(

Lucky you. I have 10 painted items and not a single certified item in sight. Don't know if I'll ever get one to be honest.

The counter is bugged as it counts 2 for each one you does, UNTIL you log off and relogging then it'll display the right amount you did. You can test this by going in a match, do a single center; check your stats afterwards, you'll have 2 instead of one.

this, it can work in your favor.  For my assists, I unlocked the trophy.  When I logged back on, i was then at 97.  It simply gives you two for every one.  Once you logg off, it goes to what it should.  All in all it actually can help unlock this trophy faster.   

And to the people not getting one, you need to just keep playing.  If you enjoy this game, it'll come.

And to the people not getting one, you need to just keep playing.  If you enjoy this game, it'll come.

I usually get a certified item once every 5-10 hours. It takes time but I do agree if you keep playing you will get one.

If someone is still having troubles to get a Certified Item, know that the Rumble update is coming today with the addition of Player-To-Player trading.

I have two Certified Items i don't need (one for Long Goals and other for normal Goals). 

If anybody wants it, just send me a message on PSN (i also have a few Painted Items)  xD

• 1 month later...