Big resident evil spoilers possibly for 7. You were warned.

http://www.relyonhorror.com/articles/albert-wesker-is-still-alive-apparently-more-surprising-revelations-from-umbrella-corps/

I called that he lived from 5 you just don't kill off the main dude like that. I don't think he's the one in the wheelchair. So ya looking into it that is canon wesker is back. What an awful game to bring him back in but whatever.

Edited by ShadowStrike002
  • Like 1

But the spoilers are possibly about VII, too.

I wasn't talking about the spoilers though. I am talking about when ShadowStrike002 said "What an awful game to bring him back in but whatever. " which confused Rin and though Shadow was saying VII is an awfull game. So Rin said "Ironic that your profile image is the cover art of Resident Evil VII <.<". That is where I come in and clear up that when Shadow said awful game he meant Umbrella Corps since that is what the article was got the info from.

ha! Capcom now is trying to make Umbrella Corps sound like an Awesome Game, too bad it isn't.

this is like someone take a shit on a silky red pellow and say my poop is gold! then goes glorified it by putting flowers around it and spray it with a perfume.

seriously Capcom, just keep working and finishing RE7, it's so different than what a RE should be like but at least it return back to survival horror.

Pretty sure capcom stated the demo is just a proof of concept and nothing of it will be in the main release.

Huh... nobody said anything about the RE7 demo. We're talking about Umbrella Corps and possibly the actual, full RE7 game.

Edited by Lance_87

Albert Wesker as we know it is dead, This Wesker we hear on Umbrella Corps is likely a C - Virus clone similar to Ada/Carla. Keep in mind that RE VII won't have any returning characters according to Capcom and they recently stated on an interview, they are working on another unannounced RE game.

Albert Wesker as we know it is dead, This Wesker we hear on Umbrella Corps is likely a C - Virus clone similar to Ada/Carla. Keep in mind that RE VII won't have any returning characters according to Capcom and they recently stated on an interview, they are working on another unannounced RE game.

Rule #1 Capcom lies.

Another yet to be announced Resident Evil game? Hope it's good, I'm just waiting for footage on the Resident Evil 2: Remake. B)

im not sure about the returning characters part. I saw an article that came from an interview of capcom stating that there will be returning characters (did not specify if playable or just in cutscenes). I may be wrong tho

Rule #1 Capcom lies.

im not sure about the returning characters part. I saw an article that came from an interview of capcom stating that there will be returning characters (did not specify if playable or just in cutscenes). I may be wrong tho

when I asked would we see any familiar faces – Chris, Jill, Leon – or the nefarious Umbrella Corp?

"Basically no. It’s a whole new set of characters and situations," said Kawata, who has worked on the franchise since 2005's Resident Evil 4. But he did say, "There could be some interesting surprises in store as well." So expect there to be some easter eggs in there at least.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/15/e3-2016-13-things-you-should-know-about-resident-evil-7

Another yet to be announced Resident Evil game? Hope it's good, I'm just waiting for footage on the Resident Evil 2: Remake. B)

For all we know they could be referring to Resident Evil 2 remake. However they said on the interview this is an unannounced RE game and we all know Resident Evil 2 remake is on the way.

Kawada: We have various Resident Evil games co in out to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the series. With games such as "RE7", the shooter "Umbrella Core" and the yet to be announced "awaited title", we want people to really enjoy what RE can still offer and the variety of the games that's will be released.