Project Guide Creation V2.0

6 hours ago, Kallume said:

I always seem to stumble into these cool threads waaaaaayyyyyy too late into the game. I looooooooooooove making guides and am really looking forward to Project Guide Creation 2.0. Any opportunity to party with the big boys/girls like @zadorvp, @Satoshi Ookami and @DarkHarmonixer is really exciting!

Oho, I'm a big boy, sasuga me :awesome:

On 28-2-2017 at 8:01 PM, GarciaFever said:

Or what about people who own a Dragonzord? :awesome:

On 28-2-2017 at 7:59 PM, DarkHarmonixer said:

does being able to morph into a Dragon count?

Want ME to ad you to the @Dragon-Archon Crew :D?

So is there a way to make a short-cut in a Trophy Description to the roadmap from your guide just as with the trophies (eg, it goes automatically to there without opening in a new window?)

3 hours ago, Pixel-DRAGON- said:

So is there a way to make a short-cut in a Trophy Description to the roadmap from your guide just as with the trophies (eg, it goes automatically to there without opening in a new window?)

Like how this goes directly to the roadmap, but in a trophy description?

Like how you'd do with a regular trophy, right-click the Roadmap from the Guide Contents panel and copy the link. Then when you go to put the word for the short cut in the trophy description, highlight the word and insert the link.

7 hours ago, Pixel-DRAGON- said:

It's ok Pixel. I'm just making friendly conversation.

11 hours ago, TheLastSurvivorD said:

Like how this goes directly to the roadmap, but in a trophy description?

Like how you'd do with a regular trophy, right-click the Roadmap from the Guide Contents panel and copy the link. Then when you go to put the word for the short cut in the trophy description, highlight the word and insert the link.

Thank you very much, it worked (^_^ )

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

List off our accomplishments from V1.0

78 Written Material- from V1.0

LucasV9991 - Virtua Fighter 2, Frobisher Says! - Super Fun, Frobisher Says! - Mega Fun 

zadorvp - Syberia 2 / Syberia 2 Walkthrough, Joe Dever's Lone Wolf, Nightmares from the Deep Walkthrough, Alone With You & Walkthrough  

FFFHannibal - Shutshimi

CypherNova139 - Jak 3

MStalker58 - Bionic Commando Rearmed 2

Dragon-Archon - Gat out of Hell for PS3 & PS4

GarciaFever - Mighty No. 9 

Theladozz - Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Whyfire - Sniper Elite V2

Superunknown9281 - Rock Band 4, Alekhine's Gun, NBA 2K17: The Prelude, Jazzpunk, Rugby 15, Rugby World Cup 2015, Madden NFL 11, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - The Battle of Endor DLC, Tomb Raider: Cold Darkenss

DarkHarmonixer - Gundam Breaker 3, Blood Knights, 3D DOT GAME HEROES, Darksiders, TMNT: Danger of the Ooze

acasser - Armello, Eiyuu Senki: The World Conquest, Grand Kingdom

ReimiSaionji9742 - Sonic & SEGA All-Star Racing

HatiRagnarsson - Valkyria Chronicles

dragonslayer_07 - One Piece Burning Blood

YaoiGod - Disgaea 4 & Supplement

TristanBrown17 - Order up!!

Satoshi Ookami - Sora no Kiseki SC & Supplement, Madoka: The Battle Pentagram

danceswithsloths - Borderlands, Zombie Island of Dr. Ned DLC

HeavensLightfire - Command & Conquer Red Alert 3

tagiXD - WRC 5

Official-ME- Sonic Generations 

KiraxKira - Fat Princess Adventures 

zeda12123 - Virtue's Last Reward & Supplement

hasegawa2010 - Trails of Cold Steel II (JP), Trails of Cold Steel II (NA) & Gameplay guide

olimoo101 - Kinetica

Max654 - Dangerous Golf

kuuhaku - Rocket League Aquadome

Kent10201- Actual Sunlight

evilartifact - Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4 & Guide, The Amazing Spider-Man 2

BIOHAZARD-R-US - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus, Resident Evil 6 Onslaught, Predator, Survivor, and Siege DLC

xZoneHunter - Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live

theguytom - Hatoful Boyfriend

Ken Kaneki - Warriors Orochi 3

ratchet2425 - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire!

TheLastSurvivorD - Dead Rising 2

Brandon_Smithy - FIFA 15

Completed Team Projects:

Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment- Hollow Mission and Implement Guide - Dragon-Archon, Satoshi, xFalionx, Kaleniya, and DarKNesS_X 

Guitar Hero 6 - Superunknown9821 and Ark_TatiCo 

Dead Rising - TheFinalEmblem and DarkHarmonixer

Destroy All Humans - HeavensLightfire and NCSFan001

Kancole - kkchan0323 and Brandon_Smithy

I will be re-doing the participants list. 

I have also forgotten most of the trophy requirements, not sure on Dragon's end, but I am sure I can do something about it as we go. 

Until then, feel free to try and unlock trophies and sign up for V2.0! I will be updating from now till September 1st. Then we begin, if anyone still wants to that is. Feel free to make suggestions to make the event even better than last time!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, NerdRage04 said:

I have also forgotten most of the trophy requirements, not sure on Dragon's end, but I am sure I can do something about it as we go. 

Until then, feel free to try and unlock trophies and sign up for V2.0! I will be updating from now till September 1st. Then we begin, if anyone still wants to that is. Feel free to make suggestions to make the event even better than last time!

Oh yeah I completely forgot about the trophy list thing for writing trophy guides. What exactly happened to it that made people forget about the accomplishments to begin with?

Also, I was thinking maybe do something along the lines of a hangman-style game/Wheel of Fortune, however when a guide meets the requirements, that creator can say/pick a letter to fill out and make a sentence or something.

I loved writing guides with you guys (even if nobody ever picked up on my wishes to collaborate with someone else on this topic...), but like DarkHarmonixer, I too no longer have time for writing them. I hope to some day get back to writing more guides, but that's not happening anytime soon.

Good luck to everyone else :D Have fun!

16 hours ago, NerdRage04 said:

List off our accomplishments from V1.0

78 Written Material- from V1.0

Yes, look what rose up from the dead :highfive: .

I haven't forgotten about them either, will have to look where I put those requirements. In the meantime I completed 2 teamprojects and I'm working on a new one.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2017 at 9:49 PM, DarkHarmonixer said:

i no longer have time to write guides. i got promoted a few months ago and it takes a lot of my time no. but i enjoy the job and the pay is pretty good to start. But I can always help if it is a game I have played and enjoyed

I have been pretty occupied recently too, but I did want something I could de-stress to.

On 8/19/2017 at 1:48 AM, zadorvp said:

I loved writing guides with you guys (even if nobody ever picked up on my wishes to collaborate with someone else on this topic...), but like DarkHarmonixer, I too no longer have time for writing them. I hope to some day get back to writing more guides, but that's not happening anytime soon.

Good luck to everyone else :D Have fun!

Someday

On 8/19/2017 at 11:39 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Yes, look what rose up from the dead :highfive: .

I haven't forgotten about them either, will have to look where I put those requirements. In the meantime I completed 2 teamprojects and I'm working on a new one.

I was pretty busy, things have kind of settled down. I am hoping to post 2-3 times a week. I am writing down ideas for trophies now and other ideas. PM me if you have any sweet ideas.

On ‎19‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 3:33 AM, NerdRage04 said:

Until then, feel free to try and unlock trophies and sign up for V2.0!

I'd like to sign up for V2.0, if possible. I've wirtten a couple of guides within the last year and another one is currently under review. I thhink this event would be a good way to encourage myself to write more guides. :)

On 19 August 2017 at 2:33 AM, NerdRage04 said:

Until then, feel free to try and unlock trophies and sign up for V2.0!

I'd like to sign up please! :D I've written a couple of guides and I've got two that are in progress now. I'm definitely going to be writing more as I've caught that guide writing bug! :P