Project Guide Creation V2.0

You mean for the Halloween contest? Sure, I'll do that. Btw are there size restrictions for the entries? I scaled the image down, but prefer to use a larger version.

Not sure, but it's possible. Forgot to keep track of it :lol:.

I meant a list of trophies unlocked and guides published  :)

I meant a list of trophies unlocked and guides published  :)

Ok, here's the list:

Guides

BIOHAZARD-R-US:

xZoneHunter

theguytom

Trophies

•  LL8LvY6.png - We Love DLCs (Write 10 DLC guides for this event) Earned by PSNP on October 23rd 2016!
  •   :gold: Let's Do The Time-Warp (Publish 3 Guides in One Month) Earned by BIOHAZARD-R-US on October 23rd 2016!
  • :hidden: - Who Needs a Plat 7/10

Force Unleashed II DLC and Madden 11 guides ready for review. I think Biohazard is on to something with this DLC tactic. Will be pushing for #10 by the end of the week but I have some school stuff to do and the CWC starting tonight so I won't have a ton of time until Friday or whatever.

Edited by Andrea

Force Unleashed II DLC and Madden 11 guides ready for review. I think Biohazard is on to something with this DLC tactic. Will be pushing for #10 by the end of the week but I have some school stuff to do and the CWC starting tonight so I won't have a ton of time until Friday or whatever.

Ok, nice work :yay:

Here's my entry for the Halloween contest:

66xQytb.png

And since I've realized that I probably won't win the scary category after seeing Dragon's entry, I've decided to sign a contract with the fluffy guy who impaled me using the master sword.

So now I also have an entry for the cute category thanks to Kyubey.

GEQh6N7.jpg

Hope this still counts as it's technically already the 25th.  :|

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

Here's my entry for the Halloween contest:

66xQytb.png

And since I've realized that I probably won't win the scary category after seeing Dragon's entry, I've decided to sign a contract with the fluffy guy who impaled me using the master sword.

So now I also have an entry for the cute category thanks to Kyubey.

GEQh6N7.jpg

Hope this still counts as it's technically already the 25th.  :|

Lol, Kyubey is a nice addition :lol:.

Got an idea today (finally) for a entry into the avatar contest, so made this up in Photoshop real quick. (thank you google for background lol)

a0xxHEZ.png

Hopefully it counts - I thought the deadline was today but OP says the 24th :(

edit: just saw

I have been really busy, submissions to the contest will be taken until the 30th!

Phew...

Edit (Avoids double post :D )

*Quickly look at the Review Queue and sees no Lego guide* crisis averted :dance:.

You earned that like, still rofling. :D

I still am procrastinating about completing the PS3 Lego movie game, simply because of the collectibles and strict adherence to a guide just to get plat.

Funny... my last trophy on that game was on Halloween 2 years ago.

Edited by CypherNova139
  • Like 1

Ok, any idea when it'll be finished? I'm asking because uhm... I want to give it my full attention and totally not to call in sick that day :ninja:.

Haha, it should be finished within the next couple of days. I have the open world finished, and now I just have to do the levels. Once I do that, the guide should be more or less ready to be reviewed.

It's been so quiet in here...

If it were me, I'd be grateful for the respite.  You're bound to hit a rough patch at some point when umpteen guides are submitted nearly simultaneously, at wihch point you'll probably lament the lack of quiet.  B)

It's the calm before the Lego-storm.  :awesome:

If it were me, I'd be grateful for the respite.  You're bound to hit a rough patch at some point when umpteen guides are submitted nearly simultaneously, at wihch point you'll probably lament the lack of quiet.  B)

People can still post here without flooding the review queue with guides :awesome:.