What's the weirdest/funniest trophy you know?

Thrintus

I know a few but I particularly ask because I just came across this one: 

3Lbc7096.png

Wasteland 2 - A Night To Remember

Get an STD

I am VERY happy that nobody has this trophy yet for uh, reasons.  :D  Another contender is the one in Lollipop Chainsaw where you have to look under Juliets skirt, which grants you I Swear! I Did It By Mistake! 40-bronze.png Do you know any yourself?

7L2c9b5a.png

Go Sit in the Corner 
Win a multiplayer match with a timeout

My brother bodied me in Injustice so I took the thing literally and sat in the corner.  -_- 

Edited by Xeliot

I know a few but I particularly ask because I just came across this one: 

3Lbc7096.png

Wasteland 2 - A Night To Remember

Get an STD

I am VERY happy that nobody has this trophy yet for uh, reasons.  :D  Another contender is the one in Lollipop Chainsaw where you have to look under Juliets skirt, which grants you I Swear! I Did It By Mistake! 40-bronze.png Do you know any yourself?

A lot of people have that trophy but just not for that particular region's version, which is Korea I believe.

This topic is pretty similar to this one http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8586-funniest-trophy-references/?hl=%2Bfunniest

Duke Nukem Forever              

18Sc2fb20.png   Find and steal a piece of poo

Edited by Xgamersurvivor
  • Like 1

A lot of people have that trophy but just not for that particular region's version, which is Korea I believe.

This topic is pretty similar to this one http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8586-funniest-trophy-references/?hl=%2Bfunniest

Ah, then I'm glad my Korean brothers and sisters are safe.  :D

And I wouldn't call that thread similar to be honest. There's little humor in that thread unless you know to what it refers. I'm talking about trophies with an unusual name, description and/or requirements.

Please refer to Stoogebag's trophy cabinet: http://psnprofiles.com/stoogebag :P

That gave me a good laugh.  :D

Edited by Bubblyfishes

Duke Nukem Forever              

18Sc2fb20.png   Find and steal a piece of poo

My 1st Trophy :D

Slender: The Arrival

Insta-killed

19Lb4a097.png

We're sorry about that... Here's a cookie!

When I first got this, I couldn't help but laugh. Probably my favourite trophy thus far.

I'll gladly take that cookie for the amount of times Slender has crept up on me, and scared me shitless.

• Like 1