So this is where all the boys in senran kagura went. (UPPERS trophy list thoughts)

Wavergray

I'm not 100% sure what this game is about, but Daidoji in it so it takes place in the senran kagura world. I guess this is what all the boys in the senran kagura world do all day.

Trophy list looks pretty straightforward.

Here's some gameplay I found.

Edited by soultaker655

Daidoji's recently shown to be able to literally punch her way into different universes, so that Senran Kagura call might not be entirely accurate.

^

Exactly.

Anyway I watched the trailers. The game seems nice, but the gameplay is kinda... slow and not precise like SK. Too bad for the characters, they seem all thugs (yankee lol ), both for their look and for the fact that one guy in the trailer jumped on one girl's boobs and she slapped him. Too bad really, since I spotted Kirito's voice and Ikkaku's voice (Bleach).

I didn't even play the video, just the preview of the the third video made me cry. This is really TOO MUCH. Jesus.

And no, maybe Daidoji is just a guest, plus the drawing style is too different from SK's.

Daidoji's recently shown to be able to literally punch her way into different universes, so that Senran Kagura call might not be entirely accurate.

The game is made by Marvelous and it's apparently Kenichiro Takak (the producer of the Senran Kagura games) baby.

The drawing style of this game could be use to show that this is how the boys see the world and the drawing style of the Senran Kagura game could show how the girls see the world.

The game is made by Marvelous and it's apparently Kenichiro Takak (the producer of the Senran Kagura games) baby.

The drawing style of this game could be use to show that this is how the boys see the world and the drawing style of the Senran Kagura game could show how the girls see the world.

I know that is made by the same people, but that doesn't mean anything, Daidoji is still a guest from another game, it is not set in the same universe of SK just because she is there. What about Ayane, Sonsaku, Ryofu and Kan-u then? They are in Estival Versus, but the game is not set in their world.

Anyway for the drawing style, I don't find the sense. Girls don't see the world like SK's world, come on. SK is all made fanservice for males, imho girls are not so happy to see a game where (almost) all the girls have big boobs (and maybe the one is playing is flat lol ) and there are features to touch and molest them.

I know that is made by the same people, but that doesn't mean anything, Daidoji is still a guest from another game, it is not set in the same universe of SK just because she is there. What about Ayane, Sonsaku, Ryofu and Kan-u then? They are in Estival Versus, but the game is not set in their world.

Anyway for the drawing style, I don't find the sense. Girls don't see the world like SK's world, come on. SK is all made fanservice for males, imho girls are not so happy to see a game where (almost) all the girls have big boobs (and maybe the one is playing is flat lol ) and there are features to touch and molest them.

Ayane, Sonsaku, Ryofu and Kan-u are not made or owned by Marvelous or Kenichiro Takaki. Uppers and Senran Kagura are made or owned by Marvelous and Kenichiro Takaki. It just like how all the non-Disgaea games that NIS are still in the overall Disgaea universe. Because Marvelous owns and makes both of these game they are connected, even if Daidoji is just a guest her being in this game only strengthens the idea that while all the stuff that happens in the Senran Kagura is going on, all the stuff that happens in Uppers story (whatever it may be about) is happening too.

With the drawing style I'm talking about the boys and girls in the game not real people. The girls of SK see the world in bright, sharp, and clear way and even though they live in a terrible world they still try to see things in the best way. While the boys of Uppers see the world in a dark, dull, and muddled way with the only joys in the terrible world they live in are fighting and girls.

However, none of that matter because I was just making a joke at the fact that there are no teenage boys in Senran Kagura.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

>imho girls are not so happy to see a game where (almost) all the girls have big boobs (and maybe the one is playing is flat lol ) and there are features to touch and molest them.<

So? Why do things need to conform to their sense of decency? I don't care about those special snowflakes telling me about what's good or bad about these games I like playing or me as a person playing these games.

Edited by Not_Too_Sweet
  • Like 2

I feel like people really have no idea what this is =D

Guys, it's Takaki, it's gonna be what you think =D

You fight, look at panties, motorbike (or whatever that action where you bury your head into boobs is called) girls and get motivation from their cheering.

And there is some fight, but that's between guys, no one cares about that.

Japan ... I ... Literally have no words.

Japan is the word describing all :P

I feel like people really have no idea what this is =D

Guys, it's Takaki, it's gonna be what you think =D

You fight, look at panties, motorbike (or whatever that action where you bury your head into boobs is called) girls and get motivation from their cheering.

And there is some fight, but that's between guys, no one cares about that.

Japan is the word describing all :P

Motorboat* at least be perverted correctly smh

• Like 1

Since the trophies are in English I guess this is going to release soon, right?

Takaki wants to bring it. But we'll see.

On the other hand, since Aksys took liberty of localizing Tokyo Xanadu, XSEED-sama may pick it up.

What the fuck? Japan is creppy

I mean I like Senran Kagura but Japan is really freakin strange 

Nah, this is futsuu.

With the drawing style I'm talking about the boys and girls in the game not real people. The girls of SK see the world in bright, sharp, and clear way and even though they live in a terrible world they still try to see things in the best way. While the boys of Uppers see the world in a dark, dull, and muddled way with the only joys in the terrible world they live in are fighting and girls.

I see, now I understand.

>imho girls are not so happy to see a game where (almost) all the girls have big boobs (and maybe the one is playing is flat lol ) and there are features to touch and molest them.<

So? Why do things need to conform to their sense of decency? I don't care about those special snowflakes telling me about what's good or bad about these games I like playing or me as a person playing these games.

Calm the hell down, pal.

Did you noticed the word imho? I was just saying MY opinion. And I'm not saying anything to you nor to the game series. I love SK, and honestly I don't care about the part where you molest the girls, I love gameplay and characters, so it's not a matter of sense of decency. For this game, Uppers, like I said it's just too much, so I don't think I'll buy it (again, I'm talking about my case, you are free to buy whatever you like, I'm not in this world to judge people that buy something that I don't like).

I don't get it, are you a girl and are you mad for the part where I said that (imho) girls are not so happy to see a game like SK or what? If that is the case I apologize, I didn't mean to offend anyone.

At first I thought this was supposed to be some kind of Japanese sex game

Then watching the trailers it's apparently a lame fighting game

You almost had my money japan!..almost

Now I'm confused...

You would buy it if it was some kind of Japanese sex game? xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami