They call me Grief

Griefheart

Most people have heard my name, some have heard a few stories about me but fewer still know anything about me, so lets get started.

First and formostly I'm a sociopath, I'm incredibly paranoid believing everyone is a spy and do what I can to make sure people know as little fact about me as possible. In between talking constant shit in the chatboxes and making up huge and elaborate lies I screw around on the PS3... doing exactly the same.

Consequently I'm widely hated due to spoon feeding people bullshit who try to delve too far into my personal life, I'll make out I'm a convicted prisoner (playing a ps3) from my cell or a multimillionaire living abord a private yacht drinking all day (playing a ps3). Pretty much just assume that everything I say is a lie and ignore me.

What is true about me however is that Ms.Gloom and I are a couple, I've like put my pee pee in her and everything! She's even had a poo in my toilet, sick right?

Anyway PC games ftw, check these out.

www.spacepiratesandzombies.com - SPAZ

www.taleworlds.com - Mount & Blade - Warband

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Most people have heard my name, some have heard a few stories about me but fewer still know anything about me, so lets get started......

.....She's even had a poo in my toilet, sick right?

I suppose that in my little world there are two things not quiet right with the above.

1) I have never heard of you. That means that everything you tell me is taken to be the truth and also totally ignored.

2) I believe it would be much sicker if she had a poo anywhere else in your place that wasnt the toilet.

But with that said -

Hey there Mr Deluded Playboy Convict Sociopath Gamer, I hope to be seeing more of you (though binoculars) and hearing more of your wisdom (via long range microphone).

:D