Project Platinum: Experience Inc

Tosmasta00

Well, thanks for making me check out another set of interesting games. I might try one of them when I'm out of the Financial Year Backlog Challenge, which is still lasting 11 months. :P

But yeah those games look neat and I never heard of them before.

Sign me up for Butterfly Catcher :P

added

Well, thanks for making me check out another set of interesting games. I might try one of them when I'm out of the Financial Year Backlog Challenge, which is still lasting 11 months. :P

But yeah those games look neat and I never heard of them before.

If you want you can sign up for Buttefly Catcher rank which doesn't require you have a single plat in any of the games.

I'd like to join up - I have the Demon Gaze plat. 

Enjoyed it so much that I picked up Operation Abyss and then Stranger of Sword City day one, but I haven't finished either of them yet.  It'd be good to have the extra incentive to go back to them. :)

What about the emblems? If you or Tomasta00 don't know how to create them, I'll be happy to help. Just provide the images you want to use.

I only need 1 more but didnt know what else i could use. After that i just didnt had the time anymore. I'll get the last one done tomorrow. And i'll just resend the message to happy. 

I'd like to join up - I have the Demon Gaze plat. 

Enjoyed it so much that I picked up Operation Abyss and then Stranger of Sword City day one, but I haven't finished either of them yet.  It'd be good to have the extra incentive to go back to them. :)

added

What about the emblems? If you or Tomasta00 don't know how to create them, I'll be happy to help. Just provide the images you want to use.

Yeah i do let soultaker take care of that. And gotta I'm looking foward to them aswell