Anyone (still) got this?

dalailama1989

Not sure, if many have heard about this game. I wouldn't have known about it, if I hadn't seen it in a list of unachievable trophies.

To describe it briefly: The game was cancelled shortly before release and very few copies are around.

This leads to some pretty crazy prices on eBay - like this copy in a GameStop promo-case.

Does anyone have or had this game and can tell anything about it? Haven't found much reliable information on the internet - even the Wiki-article says, there are only 9 confirmed copies around; which seems way off. Or did all 428 achievers here share the same nine copies? :P

That list i linked above states, that 38 trophies are/were offline and achievable. Is that correct? There were no trophy achievers in the last two years.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/8/2018 at 3:27 AM, Carbon_Lancer said:

That’s just the GameStop artwork and case... no game.... the official artwork and case only with no game is listed at 10,000 

Then I wonder how over 400 people have this game, if there's only around 9 confirmed copies. 

• 3 years later...
On 12/23/2018 at 5:06 PM, ArmoredSnowman said:

Then I wonder how over 400 people have this game, if there's only around 9 confirmed copies. 

There are far more than 9 copies.

On 6/9/2022 at 8:17 AM, Nitro said:

There are far more than 9 copies.

Appears that the game was pirated years ago, so most of the owners would've gotten it that way. It's strange that they would take the time to dump NBA Elite 11, but not its digital bonus, NBA Jam -- which is, of course, permanently lost. I'm sure it'd be a preservationist's dream to get ahold of it though.