Things you hate

Death

2 hours ago, El Duderino said:

Well, do it like I do and stop giving a fuck. You can only be 'cancelled' if you take part in 'their' stupid fucking game. I never police my choice of words. I never refrain from speaking my mind. And I will never tolerate any attempt of others to impose their beliefs or ideologies onto me. But then again, I'm 40 years old and never gave a crap to begin with.

Not quite 40 yet (except my knees lol) but agreed. 

15 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

Cancer and drug addiction.

Took a lot of people I loved away from me and took them way too young. 

Fuck cancer especially, it killed most of the family I lost in my life. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, El Duderino said:

Well, do it like I do and stop giving a fuck. You can only be 'cancelled' if you take part in 'their' stupid fucking game. I never police my choice of words. I never refrain from speaking my mind. And I will never tolerate any attempt of others to impose their beliefs or ideologies onto me. But then again, I'm 40 years old and never gave a crap to begin with.

Oh, and I hate the Xbox dashboard. It's so awful, especially when checking your achievements.

People that act like the world belongs to them, are entitled and then wonder why no one likes them.

Edited by Jeanolt
  • Like 3

I dont know where to start...

- hate people who are always complaining, specially about shitty little things like the weather or how life is expensive while holding a new phone or driving a recent car,

- drivers in the fast lane without any reason

- multipayer trophies

- hate those of left the package almost empty

- noisy people, even more those who dont give a fuck if they are bothering someone with noise

- lag

- commercials on yt

- nosy people

- who doesnt like cats for no reason or stupid reasons like they dont have personality

-  politics

- game reviewers

- pidgeons shitting on my car

- hate there is always a f...... trend

- tik tok

- hate people that only can see their point of view

- comic sans

- people having opinion on things they are ignorant

- arrogant people

- haters

- when my controller battery dies in a middle of a boss fight

- paper bag pants 

- melted ice cream

- tinitus

.... this is what i remeber for now

Edited by Rikapadupu
  • Like 2

I love Pixar films but I fucking hate when in films of the sort, the hero does something good that's very minor and there's a crowd of people over-enthusiastically cheering like no-one in real life would. I seize up at the sight of over enthusiastic crowds

Edited by willmill97

But for my dislikes, i have a few, but i feel like they can all be can be condensed into these 2

1. I absolutely hate hypocrisy and double standards of any kind. I don't give a shit what its about or who its from. One standard is good enough, thank you very much.

2. hatred and bigory of any kind.

seriously, don't be a dick, treat others the way you expect to be treated.

Edited by Countrydude1989
  • Like 1

On 3/17/2024 at 7:34 PM, RadiantFlamberge said:

At this point I wonder if they might be holding it back for PS5 Pro.

It cost them so much with PS3 because the BC was in hardware. And they did pass the cost on to us, with PS3 coming in at $600. PS3 Slim launched closer to $300, but the hardware BC had to go to help lower the costs. To add a PS3 emulator to the PS5 FW would mitigate this cost issue. A little cost to dev the emulator but that'd be it. Reading PS3 Blu-ray discs should be no problem. Now if they charged for the PS3 emulator, I'd pay it.

It would be a great feature in the PS5 Pro if/when it comes out. I ain't holding my breath though, as much as i enjoy Sonys products, their like many other corps, and don't like taking risks and play it safe. I deffo pay for an emulator too as would you and many others, but not sure if Sony sees it as a worthy endeavor, thats the whole issue. 

Guess we'll have to see heh? :ninja:

• Like 1

When entertainers who's output you like turn out to be wallopers, and you're forced to remember that while watching the things you like

Vape juice spilling in your pocket

Sand in your socks

When the receptionist at a doctor's asks "the nature of your problem" before they'll give you an appointment.... despite them having the medical knowledge of an envelope

When people complain about actors cast in parts, because they don't look like the person they're playing. It's called "acting", yo... not "being".

I really hate when youtubers in their videos are kind, caring and friendly, but behind the scenes they are the opposite of what they potrayed themselves in those videos.

Edited by Antonusgr