Things you hate

Death

* Cold weather (I say this instead of the word Winter, because it depends on location, location, location)

* Excessive rain (rain is a good thing... to a point. Just like medicine, you don't want too much.)

* Lying

* Political extremism either way (moderate is best)

* Internet connection slowdown (thankfully rare, but it's a class 10 nuisance when it does happen)

* Lack of PS3 game support on newer PlayStations (come on Sony, you have PS5... how hard is it to emulate the PS3 on the current gen?)

* Games getting delisted (usually licensed ones). Why can't the publishers negotiate a non-expiring license?

* The death of PSVita. Sony made more than several mistakes, but I'll not go in detail here.

* The overpriced memory cards that Vita used. It would've been better to use mSDXC cards.

* PlayStation Classic. Sony should've built it with Vita hardware instead of that SoC. Doing that would've meant you could buy digital PS1 games from PSN (and PSP games!).

Edited by RadiantFlamberge
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

-My exes

-The taste of battery acid

-Relationship cheaters

-My subconscious everytime I talk to a girl

-My everloving passion to burn paper in the middle of the woods for absolutely no reason

-Goobersoft

-Movies

-LOSING ALL MY GOD DAMN PROGRESS BC I DIED BY A WEAK ASF ENEMY AND FORGOT TO SAVE IN MARY SKELTER FINALE .

-The smell of store bought great value American cheese.

-The smell of deisel fuel.

-Judgemental crocodiles

• Like 1

Oppressive people/ Unfair treatment & Exploitation of labour to the point not even human resources can help you, while best option is to bring the whole company to justice

Edited by Nelson_

I hate work... I always get a boss who goes through an ego and power trip. They love treating employees like garbage.  Then when I just quit or get a new job, they act like they are hurt.  

I hope one day, I just get a million dollars.  Gonna throw that into passive income and move to a place in place that's cheap. 

On 12/9/2023 at 7:11 AM, TheDarkKratos said:

Murderers, thieves, rapists, pedophiles. Scammers. People who are completely full of shit, talk loudly, repeat themselves incessantly, are all up in your face, who think they're superior to everything/everyone in every way possible, listen to shit music making sure everyone around them can hear, who drive shit-box cars and think they are the best thing since sliced bread, who have a fucked-up attitude to everything, people who can't mind their own fucking business, have to stick their dumbass noses where it's not wanted. People who think they know everything, yet no nothing. Woke shit. Political correctness, and all that crap. People who are given every opportunity, but squander the lot. People who think money grows on trees.

People who think that their shit don't stink. Idiots who take every thing for granted, while people with real problems are suffering. People who waste perfectly good food, while others have nothing to eat. Reckless drivers, drunk, drugged up drivers. Idiots who can't not use their phone during a movie at the cinema, and never STFU. Nobody cares about you or your stupid phone. Those who complain endlessly about absolutely nothing. People who waste money like it's toilet paper. Ass-holes who abuse and are cruel to animals-fuck you!. People who wont take NO for an answer. People who judge you and the way you look. Sony's attitude towards their player-base...Pathetic. And that's just for starters.

i agree with you exactly. I would have just written arseholes, but you made it detailed

• Like 1

Wet doorknobs, the word "panties", the colour brown, conjugaciones de verbos en espanol, cramps, AI traffic lights remaining red for a long period of time, time moving slow, bras that hook in the front, rain, and overpriced products.

Edited by Yukiko Miyamoto

On 12/8/2023 at 10:52 PM, RadiantFlamberge said:

* Lack of PS3 game support on newer PlayStations (come on Sony, you have PS5... how hard is it to emulate the PS3 on the current gen?)

This Right here is one of the biggest reasons i tell people when they wonder why i collect older Playstation consoles. Since I ain't "allowed" to play em on more modern hardware, then i have no issue using the OG consoles. I actually kinda prefer it that way for some reason.

Now, it would be nice to have an all in 1 machine that can do everything, but Sony already tried that once(with the PS3), and it cost em a lot of money, so im realistic in not thinking we will ever see that kinda thing again sadly. It sucks, but thats the way it is these days. it is what it is.

• Like 2

On 3/16/2024 at 4:25 PM, Countrydude1989 said:

Now, it would be nice to have an all in 1 machine that can do everything, but Sony already tried that once(with the PS3), and it cost em a lot of money, so im realistic in not thinking we will ever see that kinda thing again sadly. It sucks, but thats the way it is these days. it is what it is.

At this point I wonder if they might be holding it back for PS5 Pro.

It cost them so much with PS3 because the BC was in hardware. And they did pass the cost on to us, with PS3 coming in at $600. PS3 Slim launched closer to $300, but the hardware BC had to go to help lower the costs. To add a PS3 emulator to the PS5 FW would mitigate this cost issue. A little cost to dev the emulator but that'd be it. Reading PS3 Blu-ray discs should be no problem. Now if they charged for the PS3 emulator, I'd pay it.

• Like 1

- The politically correct world we live in now. 

- The word moist

- Lamb

- motion controls, voice controls

- Talking on phones. Always hated it (unless drunk) its always just felt so alien to me lol

- Fanboys/girls

- Not there now thankfully but I always hated school.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

- The politically correct world we live in now. 

Well, do it like I do and stop giving a fuck. You can only be 'cancelled' if you take part in 'their' stupid fucking game. I never police my choice of words. I never refrain from speaking my mind. And I will never tolerate any attempt of others to impose their beliefs or ideologies onto me. But then again, I'm 40 years old and never gave a crap to begin with.

Oh, and I hate the Xbox dashboard. It's so awful, especially when checking your achievements.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 3/10/2024 at 5:45 PM, x49ersblitzkreig said:

-Movies

😭

I HATE:

Accidently closing my tabs

Losing game progress

Very big historical event deniers

People who shove political ideoligies, such as "free palestine", no, free palpatine. execute order 66 ahh type shit, in your face and down your throat

The very people who say "Free Palestine", those people being who have no idea of the history of Israel and Palestine nor have they actually donated to Palestine, they just goin with the flow

My ex

Year 12 SACS.

Netflix romantic comedies

Netflix movies trying to be cool in high school related movies. Do not watch the movie "Senior Year" It's cringe as fuck.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, El Duderino said:

Well, do it like I do and stop giving a fuck. You can only be 'cancelled' if you take part in 'their' stupid fucking game. I never police my choice of words. I never refrain from speaking my mind. And I will never tolerate any attempt of others to impose their beliefs or ideologies onto me. But then again, I'm 40 years old and never gave a crap to begin with.

Oh, and I hate the Xbox dashboard. It's so awful, especially when checking your achievements.

Same age as me. I agree with both things you said