Steins;Gate 0 Amadeus Edition Delayed

thegirlruka

Finished the first ending a few minutes ago. Great and somehow unexpected (I'm sure Satoshi will love it ;) ).

And just a small tease:

2Zc0mrM.jpg

The new sprites really look nice.

Only thing I disliked somehow was the sprite of Kagari. Eye color and hair color didn't really match and her eyes looked a bit strange/unfitting IMO. Still it were some nice ~10 hours.

Edited by Crimson Idol

We've got a launch trailer.

Why do there have to be so many good VN's coming out right now!? I've already got my hands full with √Letter, but I really want to play this too! :(

And just a small tease:

2Zc0mrM.jpg

The new sprites really look nice.

Too adorable! I can't candle the level of cuteness!!! :jaymon:

Ricedigital has now officially confirmed that there's a delay. It would have been nice to know before the game released or at least on the same day that it released, but whatever...

Email Update:

Hi there, 

First off we wanted to thank you for ordering Steins;Gate 0 from us. It's a pleasure to have been able to work on the game and it's thanks to your support we're able to continue to make bespoke Collector's Editions for games like this that truly deserve them.

As we indicated on the product's store page in the release date there would be the possibility of our orders being a bit past the release date due to Collector's Edition manufacturing times. Especially when you take serving the US into account (we are a UK based company).

We're pleased this delay seems to have been somewhat minimal. We have been estimated the finished stock should be in our hands 3rd Dec when we can begin to ship. As all our orders are sent tracked internationally as standard you should receive a courier tracking no. seperately[sic] to our shipping confirmation when it has gone out. Due to the large amount of orders some may be sent next week at the latest. Though if you feel something has gone awry you can get back in touch with us at

Thanks once again for supporting the launch of Steins;Gate 0. It's a stunning game and an excellent follow up to the original that we know you will enjoy. We hope the Collector's Edition we've put together will please all of you  :)

Thanks for your patience,

Rice Support

Ricedigital has now officially confirmed that there's a delay. It would have been nice to know before the game released or at least on the same day that it released, but whatever...

Email Update:

That would explain a lot. 

Of course, I'm sure there won't be any compensation like a discount on shipping.  :angry:

Edited by TheAveryChu

They literally said "We're pleased this delay seems to have been somewhat minimal." If that's not an admission of the CE being delayed, I don't know what is.

It depends on what do you call "delay" because people already got their CEs so it's not like release date for CE was pushed back.

Either too many orders for CEs or next batch was too late or (most likely) both.

Tbh, Rice Digital isn't the best store, their prices and shipping rates went up recently. Really shame that Amadeus edition is sold here exclusively.

I just discovered that my copy of SG0 wasn't going to be shipped until February of next year. Three months after the game launched. I recently just put in a request to cancel my order and get a refund. Assuming that goes through, I'm just gonna buy it from another retailer and buy some additional merch on the side instead. 

18 hours ago, TheAveryChu said:

I just discovered that my copy of SG0 wasn't going to be shipped until February of next year. Three months after the game launched. I recently just put in a request to cancel my order and get a refund. Assuming that goes through, I'm just gonna buy it from another retailer and buy some additional merch on the side instead. 

Was that from Rice digital? Since i'm reading stuff all over the place about it better know if it's ok to Order tehre or ignore it ever!

19 hours ago, TheAveryChu said:

That's shit. I wonder what happened that caused such a big delay for the US-versions of the game. Personally I will avoid the Rice Digital-shop in the near future, too. Having to rely on the supoort when I want to do basic things like changing the shipping address (which they still messed up, at least DPD knew how to handle that) or canceling orders is quite annoying. I really like PQube for what they are doing in regards to bringing such niche games over but their store is horrible.