Steins;Gate 0 Amadeus Edition Delayed

thegirlruka

Oh hell yes! It's funny, I was looking to see if there was some kind of collector's edition for this game earlier today.

They just announced it about an hour ago. I've been waiting to preorder it until an LE was announced. Shipping to the US is $30 though T.T The organization must have had a hand in that.

• Like 2

When is this released? I'm scared if I pre-order and it get's released in October/November, my wallet might go. 

There's no official release date yet, but it should probably be released sometime between the end of September and the start of November.

The charge is immediate, though. The money from my preorder has already been charged to my card.

There's no official release date yet, but it should probably be released sometime between the end of September and the start of November.

The charge is immediate, though. The money from my preorder has already been charged to my card.

Oh ok, never purchased from ricedigital yet so I didn't know they charged you immediately. I am relieved I can get this ordered next week.  happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Edited by Ken Kaneki

The Fairy Upa is not cute enough for me to get this version.

My Metaru Uupa is more than sufficient :P

Pfft, I bet my Fairy Upa could beat your Metal Upa in a fight.  :P

To non-EU countries you mean :P

Shipping to EU goes to 5 pounds max =D

Or free shipping if you're in the UK. Win!  xD

Does anyone know if this is a limited quantity thing? I would like to pre order, but if possible, not at the moment. 

I'd assume it's a limited quantity. The El Psy Kongroo Edition for the first game is out of stock, so that's what I'm going off.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

Pfft, I bet my Fairy Upa could beat your Metal Upa in a fight.  :P

Bring it on! :D

Or free shipping if you're in the UK. Win!  xD

Well, that would be pretty weird if you guys had to pay shipping to your own country xDDD

Does anyone know if this is a limited quantity thing? I would like to pre order, but if possible, not at the moment. 

The first wave for sure...

They did re-supply original S;G but I wouldn't count on it.

The Fairy Upa is not cute enough for me to get this version.

My Metaru Uupa is more than sufficient :P

To non-EU countries you mean :P

Shipping to EU goes to 5 pounds max =D

Lucky you guys. Nearly $40 for shipping is a damn joke. I was willing to spend $120 for this, but definitely not over that. 

Not even a fan of the Fairy Upa either. The metal one from the previous game is fantastic. Shame, I really wanted a Collector's Edition.

There a chance there will be a Limited Edition?

That's a bit too much from 5.99 pounds and above o.O

I guess it depends on the country. I just checked what shipping would be to Germany and it's 8,69 Euros, no matter if I choose Vita or PS4-version of the edition.

The only item I would be interested in is the artbook. Otherwise the standard edition is sufficient for me.