Steins;Gate 0 Amadeus Edition Delayed

thegirlruka

Yes, finally a release date and it's before the NA release :o.

What else would you expect? It's pQube =D

Aren't we the lucky ones? :giggle:

Maybe if we're super quick about it, we might even be able to plat it before FFXV comes out. Who am I kidding though? A game like this deserves to be savoured. Rushing through it would be a disservice to the game. ^_^

Technically, it is possible. But you would have to get the game immediately on the release date =D

S;G0 is a bit shorter than S;G so you could probably finish it in 25 hours.

Oh damn, you must of been putting in work! xD Steins;Gate isn't a short VN by any means. It took me almost three weeks to plat the first Steins;Gate on Vita. I probably would of played it more, but I was just going for as long as my Vita's battery would take me. I usually read VN's in bed, so having a charging cable hooked up would be pretty awkward for me. :P

Let's just say humans don't necessarily need 8 hours of sleep :P. I also watched the anime before playing the VN, so that might've had something to do with it too. I have no problem with connecting the cable while playing in bed.

• Like 1

Looks awesome. However, I think I'll do them after I do this after the Korean and Japanese versions :P

Let's just say humans don't necessarily need 8 hours of sleep :P. I also watched the anime before playing the VN, so that might've had something to do with it too. I have no problem with connecting the cable while playing in bed.

Same here. Charging cable tucks in between my bedside table :P

Looks awesome. However, I think I'll do them after I do this after the Korean and Japanese versions :P

Same here. Charging cable tucks in between my bedside table :P

Yay for gaming in bed :highfive:. Mine used to be next to the alarm clock and one time I removed the wrong cable, so now those two are on opposite ends of the power strip :lol:.

I forgot if I said this before (too lazy to check), but I hope they have the collector's edition and the limited edition. I wasn't able to buy the Steins;Gate collector's edition, but I was able to buy the limited edition (£27+shipping) on Amazon UK months after. 

Nice, that's quite a bargain for the S;G LE.

Well, FFXV will have to wait :P

NOT FOR ME! I'll try to balance the two out.

Although, to be honest, who even knows how long it'll take for Steins;Gate 0 to even arrive. I have to order it from a non-Amazon place. Never used them before so I'm doubtful of their speed. At least FFXV is guaranteed to arrive noon of release.

How about doing it once properly instead of skipping twice? :P

How do you do a game "properly" that it all text that you can't even read?

Yay for gaming in bed :highfive:. Mine used to be next to the alarm clock and one time I removed the wrong cable, so now those two are on opposite ends of the power strip :lol:.

Agreed. OlliOlli 2 and Virtue's Last reward is the games I am playing atm.

Hahaha xD I have a powerpoint which allows 4 things to be plugged in at once - but i usually have just my phone and my Vita plugged in... Maybe my laptop if I have work to do  :P

Edited by Nitro

HYPE!

I'm going have a hard time deciding which one to play first; Pokemon Sun/Moon or FFXV. But I'm definitely going to play and complete Steins Gate 0 before those two. Although Pokemon Sun/Moon release date is before those, but I won't have enough time to finish it. What a dilemma >. <

DARU! Wait for me, you beautiful super hacka...

PS_Messages_20160225_001402.jpg

El Psy Kangaroo...

Steins;Gate released in EU 2 months before NA so this isn't a surprise to me.

Nice, I didn't know that.

Agreed. OlliOlli 2 and Virtue's Last reward is the games I am playing atm.

Hahaha xD I have a powerpoint which allows 4 things to be plugged in at once - but i usually have just my phone and my Vita plugged in... Maybe my laptop if I have work to do  :P

Good luck with OlliOlli 2, some of those challenges were hard to do, especially the ones from Titan Sky. VLR has a great story, I enjoyed that one a lot.

Nice, I only plug in the recharge cable when the Vita needs to be recharged.

Good luck with OlliOlli 2, some of those challenges were hard to do, especially the ones from Titan Sky. VLR has a great story, I enjoyed that one a lot.

Nice, I only plug in the recharge cable when the Vita needs to be recharged.

I will eventually get it done whether it take me 2 months or 2 years :P 

VLR is really good, however, I get to some ending that need other endings and it can be just really confusing at times.

Yeah same here, but the Vita and phone chargers are right there next to my bed, always.

I will eventually get it done whether it take me 2 months or 2 years :P 

VLR is really good, however, I get to some ending that need other endings and it can be just really confusing at times.

Yeah same here, but the Vita and phone chargers are right there next to my bed, always.

Ok, remember that Amateur Titan Sky is harder than most Pro challenges from the first 4 worlds.

Yeah, that's my only gripe with the game. After coming back to remove story blocks, I'd completely forget what happened on these routes, so a little recap of the important events would've been nice to refresh the memory.

It's Japanese voices only, and that's exactly how it's meant to be played. ;)

I think I'll just disable the voices then.

There's no such thing as "how it's meant to be played". People have different preferences. For me, hearing Japanese and not the dub makes it harder to attach to the characters, making it a decidedly inferior experience to me. 

I think I'll just disable the voices then.

Your loss. :P I don't really see the point of even playing if you're gonna do that.

There's no such thing as "how it's meant to be played". People have different preferences. For me, hearing Japanese and not the dub makes it harder to attach to the characters, making it a decidedly inferior experience to me. 

Hearing the proper voices makes it harder to attach to the characters? Wut? :blink:

I don't know about you, but hearing a poorly dubbed game/anime takes me more out of the experience than hearing the voices that were intended.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1