Boruto content

I haven't watched Naruto in a while (since episode 340), but seeing as I might soon be able to finally watch it all until the end, just wanted to ask a quick question: I know that Boruto and Sarada are on the game as pre-order bonuses, but which Naruto media do I have to be familiar with to understand the content included in the game? I know that chapter 700, The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring and the Boruto movie (obviously) have the character in them, but are all of those referenced in the game, or just some of them? Chapter 700 obviously has to be referenced, but do I also need to read Scarlet Spring and watch the Boruto movie?

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Boruto's Tale Expert trophy_silver.png
You completed all of Boruto's Tale main events.

Boruto's Tale Master trophy_silver.png
You completed all of Boruto's Tale side events.

Boruto's Tale Expert trophy_gold.png
You completed all of Boruto's Tale main events battles with an S rank.

Is it free? Been waiting for the DLC to come out, so I can go back to cleaning up on this game.

Some Info Everyone Should Know

- This content is not included in the Season Pass

- The new versions of Boruto and Sarada are different versions to that of theie pre-order  counterparts (different movesets)

- Having the new versions of them will not give you the original versions (not included in the NS4:RtB game)

- The "Full Game" (NS4:RtB) does not bring the original pre-order bonuses (Baruto, Sarada)

- NS4:RtB is essentially the GOTY Edition of NS4, bringing all of the dlc that has been (Season Pass) and will be released soon (RtB)

Honestly, I hate this whole "DLC not included in the Season Pass" thing.

Isn't this kind of thing exactly WHY Season Passes are supposed to exist? Like a "Break in case of unexpected DLC" insurance?

#urgh #moderngaming #rippedoff #nickelanddimed

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mar said:

Some Info Everyone Should Know

- This content is not included in the Season Pass

- The new versions of Boruto and Sarada are different versions to that of theie pre-order  counterparts (different movesets)

- Having the new versions of them will not give you the original versions (not included in the NS4:RtB game)

- The "Full Game" (NS4:RtB) does not bring the original pre-order bonuses (Baruto, Sarada)

- NS4:RtB is essentially the GOTY Edition of NS4, bringing all of the dlc that has been (Season Pass) and will be released soon (RtB)

Ok so according to the last comment, does this mean that I need to buy the GOTY version of the game in order to get the dlc and, essentially, be able to get th dlc trophies, or can I just buy the dlc  once they become available in the store and just play the original NS4? Also, when exactly does the dlc drop?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Ok so according to the last comment, does this mean that I need to buy the GOTY version of the game in order to get the dlc and, essentially, be able to get th dlc trophies,

or can I just buy the dlc  once they become available in the store and just play the original NS4? Also, when exactly does the dlc drop?

No.

Yes. Just a reminder though that paying for RtB DLC does not give you the previous dlc/season pass. Feb 3, 2017.

6 hours ago, JavaNext said:

Is this price confirmed? I thought it was 20€/$

It is, he is wrong. What you said is correct.

12 hours ago, Mar said:

No.

Yes. Just a reminder though that paying for RtB DLC does not give you the previous dlc/season pass. Feb 3, 2017.

It is, he is wrong. What you said is correct.

I don't need the previous dlc/season pass, just the one that comes with the trophies, and thank you for the reply.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Pretty old thread, but don't want to create a new entry simply by this question. Sorry OP, but I think people who struggle with this issue can express themselves here too :) 

I'm facing a crossroad. Have the game physically, and as the PS Store doesn't recognize ownership of a game (maybe Sony was cleaver enough to acknowledge we were borrowing from friends/family, they made this kind of paywall?) of this type, should I bought it despite I don't care about the base game? I see it as a waste of money. By the time I'm posting this, NS4: RtB is $15, and the DLC is $20. I highly doubt they'll drop the price later on, since the game has its time already, but honestly, since I "have" the base game, then I gonna lose money anyway? 

This is bothering me, wanted to 100% the game a long ago, but money is money. What you people can tell me about this? Thank you. 

Edited by Xenoblast91