Project Platinum: Big Brother

sundrew

1 hour ago, sundrew said:

Added you as Vigilante! Also added bonus emblems for El Psy Kongroo and Atlas' Revenge. You're the first participant to qualify for both of those!

Haha, sweet - i forgot all about Steins;Gate.

i most likely won't ever qualify for a top slot as I don't fancy Homefront, but this is a good theme for a Project Plat.

ps. Have you considered adding Black: the Fall? Seems right in the theme...

Edited by DrBloodmoney

On 8/22/2017 at 3:40 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

Haha, sweet - i forgot all about Steins;Gate.

i most likely won't ever qualify for a top slot as I don't fancy Homefront, but this is a good theme for a Project Plat.

ps. Have you considered adding Black: the Fall? Seems right in the theme...

On 8/23/2017 at 11:08 PM, soultaker655 said:

@sundrew

The PP that had claimed Mirror's Edge has been closed, so if you ever thought about added Mirror's Edge 1 & 2 to this PP now is your change to do so.

Also I plated Remember Me so I guess i'm a Ex-Fireman.

Thanks for the game tips guys! I've been thinking about revamping the game list. That could involve dropping games such as Homefront (seems to be a deterrent for participants to pursue plat rank and literally no one has platted it) and adding games such as the Mirror's Edge games, Black:The Fall, and Psycho Pass. I'm gonna wait till we've locked down all the changes going on in PP in general before changing the list.

Also, you've been added as Ex-Fireman.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2017 at 11:10 AM, MMDE said:

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West :\

You've been added as Ex-Fireman!

I've also decided to drop Homefront from the PP. I don't think it fits the theme all the well and think it was demotivating some people (nobody had the plat). There are now 10 games in this PP and some of you are so close to plat rank!

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, dave19992007 said:

Please add me, I have completed the platinums for Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite (All PS4)

5 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Ah - a new event that I missed!

Make me an Ex-Fireman, with plats in Remember Me and Enslaved. Also, I noticed that on your Ex-Fireman list, you've listed soultaker twice.

Welcome Ex-Firemen! You've been added.

Also, great catch. I've removed the clone soultaker :).

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2017 at 10:29 PM, Dessane said:

Add me please :) 

I have Watch Dogs and Watch Dogs 2

You've been added! Welcome Ex-Fireman!

On 11/29/2017 at 11:36 AM, starcrunch061 said:

No change in rank, but please give me the El Psy Kongroo emblem for platting Stein;s Gate.

Great! I've added the emblem. Hope you liked the game - it's one of my favorite VNs.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/23/2017 at 1:05 PM, BoNaa-FiDee said:

Hey can you sign me up please? Got the platinum for Watch Dogs 1/2 and Bioshock 1/2 and Infinite.

10 minutes ago, Pinguim_Ocupado said:

Sign me up for Ex-Fireman!

• Beyond Good and Evil (100%)

You guys have both been added! Hope you enjoyed the games :).

• 3 weeks later...
On 10.9.2017 at 0:55 AM, sundrew said:

I've also decided to drop Homefront from the PP. I don't think it fits the theme all the well and think it was demotivating some people (nobody had the plat). There are now 10 games in this PP and some of you are so close to plat rank!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :D

I finally got my 100% in Homefront The Revolution a few weeks ago. Bad timing I guess :D But I need to say that the game fits the theme of this PP very well. Imho much better than Enslaved for example. But well, its your PP so you decide about the games :)

Anyways: I also completed Syndicate :)

On 1/20/2018 at 8:30 PM, Sinthoras_96 said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :D

I finally got my 100% in Homefront The Revolution a few weeks ago. Bad timing I guess :D But I need to say that the game fits the theme of this PP very well. Imho much better than Enslaved for example. But well, its your PP so you decide about the games :)

Anyways: I also completed Syndicate :)

Haha sorry about that! I'll debate whether or not to re-add it - for now, I've increased your completed game count from 7 to 8. You're so close to plat rank!

On 1/21/2018 at 4:38 AM, srikir said:

Thank you! Is the Leaderboard 3.0 going to be updated as well or are you going to join @jem's leaderboard?

I think I'm joining the new leaderboard - given the snafu with Leaderboard 3.0 it's difficult for me to update. I'm hoping the leaderboard issue is settled near-term so we can see some new PPs appear again.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
21 minutes ago, sundrew said:

Updated! You're so close to the Plat rank!!

I might actually get there, now that Homefront is out of the requirements...

I never played Beyond Good and Evil back in the day, but was considering going back and playing it after watching the E3 trailer for the sequel (prequel?) which looks nuts!

14 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I might actually get there, now that Homefront is out of the requirements...

I never played Beyond Good and Evil back in the day, but was considering going back and playing it after watching the E3 trailer for the sequel (prequel?) which looks nuts!

It's a phenomenal game that still holds up really well today imo. It's also a relatively short and easy 100% if that helps motivate you :).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sundrew said:

It's a phenomenal game that still holds up really well today imo. It's also a relatively short and easy 100% if that helps motivate you :).

Lol - just went on the PS store to see the price, and apparently I already own it!

Guess that settles it - I’ll need to give it a whirl now, and see what all the fuss was about ;)