Hello everyone.

OverNlNEthousand

Hello everyone, my names OverNlNEthousand, but feel free to call me Sunny, Kira, Kota, whatever floats your boat. :) I've posted a little around here but never put up a welcome message. Besides gaming, I love music, graphics, skateboarding, lots of stuff. I'm always up for a conversation, so spot me a message. :)

By the way, I put up a graphics gallery when I joined. I would love to get some feedback or even some requests in there. :)

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/4049-o9ks-portfolio/page__pid__66012#entry66012

• Like 1

Aloha! I hope you like peanut butter.

I'm actually kinda afraid of peanut butter... I like peanut butter flavored stuff, or things with a little bit of peanut butter, but I don't like to eat straight peanut butter or PB&J sandwiches. I hate the feeling of it getting stuck to the roof of my mouth and not being able to get it off. :/

tumblr_makwkrZAga1ra0ztqo1_400.jpg

Welcome to Puppy Hell!!!

:wave:

Oh noez! I love puppies!

Welcome aboard! :D Nice artwork in your Gallery thread :yay:

Thank you very much. :)

Welcome! :]

Why so many names?

The site chose my username (PSN ID) for me, and the other names are just names I've happened to go by and don't really care what people would like to call me. So call me what you'd like. :)