Crunchyroll Guest Pass Giveaway Thread.

Wavergray

I keep getting 48 hour Premium+ Guest Passes for Crunchyroll each month, but no one I know IRL needs them so it's time for a giveaway.

This is a first come first served giveaway so good luck.

I have 3 passes.

VZP9VENZH35

WZCAE74TXPL

RDEU8TUH9FV

Thank you soultaker655! I redeemed the third code, so two and one should still be up for grabs. Thanks again soultaker655  xD

I'll share mine too!!!!! 

1. Taken

58VPXDH7FNT

2.Taken

LP73JYRT7TM

3.Taken

8QKT8MAMBZX

I do hope someone redeems these  :D

All gone after 10 days I'll get another one and post it here.

Edited by Ken Kaneki
  • Like 3

Is there any difference between the 48 hours guest pass and the 30 days trial I posted earlier? I mean, all of the codes in thread is useless if the 30 days trial is just exactly the same thing, but for 30 days instead of just 2 days.

Edited by MMDE

Is there any difference between the 48 hours guest pass and the 30 days trial I posted earlier? I mean, all of the codes in thread is useless if the 30 days trial is just exactly the same thing, but for 30 days instead of just 2 days.

It's been a while since I used a 30 day trial, but I think you can only use one 30 day trial per account/paypal/credit card. So if someone has already used one in the past it will not work. 48 hour passes work for anyone who doesn't have already have Premium and lets them have Premium for 48 hours.

Edited by soultaker655

The code I redeemed from Ken was a 30 day free trial. How did that happen? I won't complain haha

Nice! Yeah, I've seen the "codes" being a bit different. There are some for 14 days too. The link I posted was from a youtuber who is sponsored by crunchyroll. I think the youtuber actually get some money if you continue paying after the trial.

It's been a while since I used a 30 day trial, but I think you can only use one 30 day trial per account. So if someone has already used one in the past it will not work. 48 hour passes work for anyone who doesn't have already have Premium and lets them have Premium for 48 hours.

In theory you can just create a new account every 30 days, but you need a different e-mail and, more importantly, credit card. I would give them money though, but it's for the most part just English subs, and my wife doesn't really like that.

Oh, and here's another trial, said 14 days for me earlier, but it now says 30 days... idk :P

https://crunchyroll.com/misty

Edited by MMDE

In theory you can just create a new account every 30 days, but you need a different e-mail and, more importantly, credit card. I would give them money though, but it's for the most part just English subs, and my wife doesn't really like that.

Yes you could just keep making new accounts, but as soon as you run out of credit cards you are stuck in the buy it or don't camp.Once you are in that camp the only way to get out it to either buy Premium or use Guest Passes from other Premium members. As for youtuber/affiliate links, every account has access to a free 14 day trial, but if they use a affiliate link it turns in to a 30 day trail. You can only use one trial per account unless it's a "come back to us trial" that crunchyroll sometime sends out to former Premium members. Now if someone has never use their free 14 day trial a guess pass may just turn into a 30 day pass, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

If your wife doesn't like subs have you looked at funimation now? They just teamed up with crunchyroll to be the main place for dubs while crunchyroll will be the main place for subs.

Edited by soultaker655

Yes you could just keep making new accounts, but as soon as you run out of credit cards you are stuck in the buy it or don't camp.Once you are in that camp the only way to get out it to either buy Premium or use Guest Passes from other Premium members. As for youtuber/affiliate links, every account has access to a free 14 day trial, but if they use a affiliate link it turns in to a 30 day trail. You can only use one trial per account unless it's a "come back to us trial" that crunchyroll sometime sends out to former Premium members. Now if someone has never use their free 14 day trial a guess pass may just turn into a 30 day pass, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

If your wife doesn't like subs have you looked at funimation now? They just teamed up with crunchyroll to be the main place for dubs while crunchyroll will be the main place for subs.

I think Funimation is just NA and UK, and they just started out in UK with far less content.

oh... i always forget about those things. (feels bad for having a bunch that expired without being used :( )

VSMZQPDA6RS

I just redeemed this one. Guess I'll be able to stream anime legally for once, for 2 days that is. :P

Thank you very much for these codes. :)

Edit:

Wow, I was just reminded of why I usually don't even consider streaming through legal sites. As always Germany is a crappy country to be in when it comes to media and Crunchyroll's selection in Germany is smaller than the list of anime that I already watched. They don't have any classics and even One Piece is blocked in Germany, a show that I used to watch on German TV when I was a kid. :o

I'll still get some use out of the 2 days, though since there are a few of the newer anime available that I didn't watch already.

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

Well, I think I broke Chrunchyroll. I entered my 48 hours code 4 days ago and my account still has the premium+ status, so either my math is off by a lot or something weird is going on.

It can't be the 14 day trial thing because I never specified any credit card information or anything. 

Who knows, maybe I just earned myself a free lifetime premium subscription. :P

I can get you guys like 30 guest passes but you can never know how :emo:

I smell something illegal. Are you using your mafia connections?  :ninja:

I smell something illegal. Are you using your mafia connections?  :ninja:

I got you an offer you can't refuse.   B)

Guest Passes

UER9C87TKYS

THEEB7CEGMV

QNCZTYD5QHB

H9CYEP3LF85

WE4N9BMRU4Q

L4RRSTRLX7M

VSQNRJC8QZ6

N8LN3YRNZDB

RBVUNAHJCME

MEHVR8CF6B5

TA4WUTA3LGR