Official PSNP Song Vote XIII - Winners Announced and a Special Surprise for Every Participant

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

28 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Emphatic - Time is Running Out
    • Linked Horizon - Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen
    • μ's - Start:Dash!!(μ's version)
    • Zedd ft. Hayley Williams - Stay The Night
    • Timo Tolkki's Avalon - Enshrined in my Memory
    • Night Ranger - Sister Christian
    • AVANT-GARDE EYES - Crystal Prism
    • Origa - Historia Crux
    • Ylvis - The Fox
    • alt-J - Left Hand Free
    • Alice Cooper - He's Back
    • Yoko Shimomura - Organization XIII
    • Shootie HG - Crazy Chocobo
    • Avicii - Wake Me Up
    • Megadeth - Thirteen
    • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Nikopol
    • Kris Kitko - Phobia Song

Oh, you were #5, I thought #2, my bad :lol:.

That's alright, after hearing everyone else's songs I was kind of expecting it (I wanted to vote for almost all of them but I narrowed it down to a few). Guess I've gotta stop using just Metal songs for these song votes and go for a different genre that the voters will enjoy more.

That's alright, after hearing everyone else's songs I was kind of expecting it (I wanted to vote for almost all of them but I narrowed it down to a few). Guess I've gotta stop using just Metal songs for these song votes and go for a different genre that the voters will enjoy more.

You can vote for as many songs as you like, just not your own.

Next one is a battle song, right? Because mine's gonna be from an anime (Tried my best not to use something from a videogame or an anime but the only series I've ever watched from the medium has an awesome song for this theme) and you know that's going to win for sure.

Or it will end with three votes. I dunno. The fun part is sharing music we like, anyway.

Also, I checked to make sure and it's apparently Anant-Garde Eyes and not Avant. Weird, right?

Next one is a battle song, right? Because mine's gonna be from an anime (Tried my best not to use something from a videogame or an anime but the only series I've ever watched from the medium has an awesome song for this theme) and you know that's going to win for sure.

Or it will end with three votes. I dunno. The fun part is sharing music we like, anyway.

Also, I checked to make sure and it's apparently Anant-Garde Eyes and not Avant. Weird, right?

Yeah the next SV will be #34, not sure what the theme was again, but the first post will mention it ... assuming Dave survived SVXIII :giggle:.

Tbh I thought Dav would run his SV alongside Dragon's due to the nature of Dragon's SV.

But yes. The next SV will be a battle song/theme. Don't worry about what you're using though. Mine is going to be so drastically different than what I usual use and will most definitely be different than what the rest of the songs are sure to be like. ;)

Tbh I thought Dav would run his SV alongside Dragon's due to the nature of Dragon's SV.

But yes. The next SV will be a battle song/theme. Don't worry about what you're using though. Mine is going to be so drastically different than what I usual use and will most definitely be different than what the rest of the songs are sure to be like. ;)

I'm surprised Dave entered a song, wasn't expecting him to show up in this thread at all. Hopefully that's a sign he's fighting the phobia :D.

• Like 1

Hey Masamune, perhaps you should enlarge the image for Dave :awesome:.

I did, still didn't see it...

It's for the best, I'd rather not see

You're right, actually I forgot he has the flu, so that could be affecting his eye-site... how insensitive of me. :(

Here you go! :)

pEA6lD0.jpg

& if that's not good enough...

1m5Pdfn.jpg

& if that's still not good enough...

68111039.jpg

• Like 4

You're right, actually I forgot he has the flu, so that could be affecting his eye-site... how insensitive of me. :(

Here you go! :)

pEA6lD0.jpg

& if that's not good enough...

1m5Pdfn.jpg

& if that's still not good enough...

68111039.jpg

Lol, that last image :lol:.

You could have gotten away with 73. :giggle:

Knowing Dave, he'd go for 18.

Nope not there

Don't see nothin

Nope

I do see the # 15 though

Good number, props!

One day we'll get you over the fear of 13.