Official PSNP Song Vote XIII - Winners Announced and a Special Surprise for Every Participant

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

28 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Emphatic - Time is Running Out
    • Linked Horizon - Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen
    • μ's - Start:Dash!!(μ's version)
    • Zedd ft. Hayley Williams - Stay The Night
    • Timo Tolkki's Avalon - Enshrined in my Memory
    • Night Ranger - Sister Christian
    • AVANT-GARDE EYES - Crystal Prism
    • Origa - Historia Crux
    • Ylvis - The Fox
    • alt-J - Left Hand Free
    • Alice Cooper - He's Back
    • Yoko Shimomura - Organization XIII
    • Shootie HG - Crazy Chocobo
    • Avicii - Wake Me Up
    • Megadeth - Thirteen
    • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Nikopol
    • Kris Kitko - Phobia Song

No more songs will be accepted, unless Dave suddenly appears and wants to join :ninja:. Has anyone heard from him since this SV began? He seems to have disappeared.

Edit:

Looks like I got the last post. So my first two trophies will be a XXX first post and a XIII last post. That's... interesting, I guess.  :hmm:

Oh right, that ended 2 hours and 45 minutes ago, forgot to make a post about that :lol:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

As for the adding the band. Emphatic is now called Through Fire. They changed names I think earlier this year or last year. Through Fire released an album this year too. :D

Huh, I didn't even notice that (although I only know like 2 of their songs :P), but they were still Emphatic when that song was released, so that name should be ok.

• Like 1

Huh, I didn't even notice that (although I only know like 2 of their songs :P), but they were still Emphatic when that song was released, so that name should be ok.

I found out like 3 weeks ago. Felt like a dumbass lol.

Through Fire's new album has a "cover" of Stronger and it's not different at all but still an awesome tune. One of my favorites to listen to on repeat for hours. The album itself isn't too bad. New singer too so it's not the same guy singing the song I entered here. 

I think he might be traumatized at now reaching 1300 likes..... :giggle:

I imagine he's softly rocking back and forth muttering soothing words to himself. 

Haha, & he can't farm posts like he did when he reached 1,300 posts. xD Too bad you can't like your own posts. :awesome:

This may also make him snap, so... approach with caution.

62bc46f8e795cd0296366bcec6b82800.gif

• Like 1

I think he might be traumatized at now reaching 1300 likes..... :giggle:

I imagine he's softly rocking back and forth muttering soothing words to himself. 

Lol, did you give him all your daily likes?

Haha, & he can't farm posts like he did when he reached 1,300 posts. xD Too bad you can't like your own posts. :awesome:

This may also make him snap, so... approach with caution.

62bc46f8e795cd0296366bcec6b82800.gif

LMAO, everybody stop liking Dave's posts :devil:.

So this is the origin story

tumblr_m8u29gcEPm1ro8cnpo1_500.gif

Here's my song

Kris Kitko - Phobia Song - Dav9834

logo.png

I wasn't expecting to see a song from you, but that's the spirit Dave, fight the phobia and don't let it win :yay:. Btw which time stamp should be used for the mashup vid?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Lol, did you give him all your daily likes?

LMAO, everybody stop liking Dave's posts :devil:.

I wasn't expecting to see a song from you, but that's the spirit Dave, fight the phobia and don't let it win :yay:. Btw which time stamp should be used for the mashup vid?

It's more rebellious - _ -

Beginning of the lyrics to 25 seconds.

Wait who's making the mashup??

• Like 2

Not quite, I stopped when the counter was at 1299 (just to add to the suspense)  :lol:

Lol, that's so evil. I like that :highfive:. You'll get a like tomorrow, because I already reached the daily limit about 10 minutes after coming online this morning :|.

It's more rebellious - _ -

Beginning of the lyrics to 25 seconds.

Wait who's making the mashup??

The same guy who always makes them :awesome:.

• Like 1

No more songs will be accepted, unless Dave suddenly appears and wants to join :ninja:. Has anyone heard from him since this SV began? He seems to have disappeared.

Oh right, that ended 2 hours and 45 minutes ago, forgot to make a post about that :lol:.

Dammit, how did I miss this? I thought it started today and it's already over....

I blame the Reminder service for not messaging me.

Dammit, how did I miss this? I thought it started today and it's already over....

Nope, started yesterday. I noticed the timer said the 26th, but it ended on the 25th (at least here in the US).

Just noticed your signature.

Yeah, that one has been sitting in my unused folder for a while now, so I went ahead & equipped it. xD

• Like 1

If anyone has any screenshots with 13 in their post count or like count, feel free to post them here. It'll be added to the OP.

Don't worry SV staff gets a free pass (yes even interns :P).

Nope, started yesterday. I noticed the timer said the 26th, but it ended on the 25th (at least here in the US).

Yeah, that one has been sitting in my unused folder for a while now, so I went ahead & equipped it. xD

Oh that, yeah it was already the 26th here in EU. You US people are always a bit behind :P.

I pushed him over to 1300 and then again to 1313 :devil:

RyPHnN1.png

Sorry Dave, It's just fun to tease you sometimes :P Everyone please like his posts until he's up to 1400 now. We have the screenshot we needed.

Damn, you beat me to it, I was just about to do the same thing! lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

Well, here's a wallet sized one, never hurts to have extras. :P

bYnmIwV.png

Awesome, I'm going to add it to the OP. 

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

SAO's been out for 4 years now. At this point I'm not too worried about spoiling things for people. 

^This isn't a dig at you btw or me being mad. :P

As for the adding the band. Emphatic is now called Through Fire. They changed names I think earlier this year or last year. Through Fire released an album this year too. :D

Well, I'm usually mad at people who spoil anything, really. I mean sure, it's been out for a while, but I personally have over 100 anime left in my endless queue of anime I still want to watch in the near future and guess what, most of those are older than 4 years old. Actually there's quite a few in there that are like 10 years old and older and I just can't keep up with that list because of my limited free time. I still wouldn't want to get spoiled about anime like Kill La Kill and Code Geass just because they are now considered old. Those are some of the shows I really want to watch but just can't because I just had to start watching Fairy Tail, which is technically also older than that. Not having a lot of time is really annoying, especially because you have to treat the internet like a cluster of well hidden mines that you could step on. There's nothing worse than losing your metaphorical foot in a metaphorical mine explosion.

Also, don't take this the wrong way. I just have a strong opinion on that topic. :)

Thanks for that piece of info, that's quite handy to know. :D 

Now that a few SV members have entered after me, do I still get the last post trophy at the end? I mean I did technically get the official last post.  :hmm:

Just noticed your signature.

I approve of this, too.  ^_^