Official PSNP Song Vote XIII - Winners Announced and a Special Surprise for Every Participant

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

28 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Emphatic - Time is Running Out
    • Linked Horizon - Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen
    • μ's - Start:Dash!!(μ's version)
    • Zedd ft. Hayley Williams - Stay The Night
    • Timo Tolkki's Avalon - Enshrined in my Memory
    • Night Ranger - Sister Christian
    • AVANT-GARDE EYES - Crystal Prism
    • Origa - Historia Crux
    • Ylvis - The Fox
    • alt-J - Left Hand Free
    • Alice Cooper - He's Back
    • Yoko Shimomura - Organization XIII
    • Shootie HG - Crazy Chocobo
    • Avicii - Wake Me Up
    • Megadeth - Thirteen
    • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Nikopol
    • Kris Kitko - Phobia Song

Unfortunately that song can't be used. It earned bronze in Song Vote XXVII.

Ah sucks, I see if I can find anything else.

Edit:

Origa - Historia Crux - 2:30 to 2:55 - DEMON

Image:

FFXIII-2-final-fantasy-xiii-2-ffxiii-2-2

Song is from Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Edited by DEMON

alt-J -  Left Hand Free - 1:00-1:25 - amilbar15

The song was played in the introductory scene of Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War, which officially began development in 2013 and is the thirtheenth film of the MCU (it's also rated PG-13 to boot)

1280_captain_america_civil_war_spiderman

Edited by amilbar15
  • Like 1

Important:

Songs can only be submitted for 13 hours, here's the link to the updated countdown timer. The link in the OP has also been updated.

How in the world did I forget about that song? :facepalm:

I've been saving it just for this SV, was a bit worried when I saw Demon's first song, but luckily it was changed to FF13-2 :dance:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Nevermind, I will try find a different song.

Ok, good luck :D

There lastest album was released on October 5 ,2015 and they started with just a doujin album on December 30, 2001

(13 years, 9 months, 5 days)

How is that related to the song? Also the video isn't available for me. Is anyone having the same problem?

The video might not be available outside of the US.

Yeah it's not available for me.

How is that related to the song? Also the video isn't available for me. Is anyone having the same problem?

Oh probably it's probably 'cause of Funimation. (Changed it, let me know if you can see it.)

What I meant by that is Revo keeps composing songs. The latest song he composed and sang as Linked Horizon is Seishun wa Hanabi no Yō ni, from the anime Attack on Junior high which is a parody of AoT....  -_-

Edited by Ken Kaneki

I keep expecting Dav to make an appearance....and then secretly hoping that he posts once on page 13  :ninja:

That would be funny but seeing as how you guys talk about his phobia with 13 I doubt he'll even show up in this SV.....

Although he has 1289 likes..... He's almost close to 1300 :P

• Like 2

I was starting to think that I wouldn't find something to use in time, but with some help of Google and Wikipedia (ya, :lol:), I found something to use...

Megadeth - Thirteen - 0:27 - 0:52 - Han_the_Dragon

Megadeth-Thirteen-Album-Cover.jpg

As for the link to 13.. other then the title of the song, Thirteen is also the name of the album and then you have the somewhat fitting lyrics..

Thirteen times I went to the well

To draw my thoughts, I'll gather and tell
Like bricks that I've laid to build my life
Those that crumbled only caused me strife
Thoughts became words, cast into the sea
But they returned, always haunting me
Like a severed arm washed up on the shore
I just don't think I can give anymore
Because I've lived, how many times do I have to die?
Because I've lived, how many lives do I have to die?
Thirteen times and it's been lucky for me
After everything, you still want me to bleed
Thirteen ways to see the devil in my eyes
Because I stood here thirteen times and I'm still alive
At thirteen I started down this path
Fueled with anger, music was my wrath
Years of clawing at scars that never healed
Drowning my mind, the thoughts are too real
I can't get out; I can't jump out

Too much to face; I can't erase

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Hmm... my entry was #13, so that's like an automatic win for this SV, right? :P

Of course, but for appearance's sake let's just wait until the end of this SV to announce the winners :awesome:.

Oh probably it's probably 'cause of Funimation. (Changed it, let me know if you can see it.)

What I meant by that is Revo keeps composing songs. The latest song he composed and sang as Linked Horizon is Seishun wa Hanabi no Yō ni, from the anime Attack on Junior high which is a parody of AoT....  -_-

Yep, it seems to be working.

I keep expecting Dav to make an appearance....and then secretly hoping that he posts once on page 13  :ninja:

Me too, he probably threw lots of smoke bombs then went into hiding.

Although he has 1289 likes..... He's almost close to 1300 :P

LMAO, he's never going to live that down.

Oh man, I almost missed my chance to post because I'm just so damn busy right now. At least I made it I guess.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Nikopol - 1:04 - xFalionx

This song plays during the 13th episode of the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, which is one of my favorite anime of all time. Sadly, it plays before the 13th minute, so there's no double 13 in here.

01-tgl-front.jpg?w=394&h=400

Edited by xFalionx

Emphatic - Time is Running Out - (2:35 - 3:00) - Avatar of Battle

EDIT:

Suppose I should say the link to the number 13. It was released in 2013.

Oh and unbeknownst to me until just now. My mash up if you do 2+3+5+3 = 13. :awesome:

^this has nothing to do with the song itself I just thought it was a funny coincidence since I had no intention of it happening.

Those are some strong SAO spoilers I'm seeing here. I personally think that you might want to change your video for everyone who hasn't seen SAO yet.

That's just my opinion, though.

On a more positive note, thanks for showing me another band I can add to my unending list of bands I like.  ^_^ 

Origa - Historia Crux - 2:30 to 2:55 - DEMON

Song is from Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Shootie HG - Crazy Chocobo - 0:10 - Masamune

Just something from Final Fantasy XIII-2, I was too lazy to look for anything more clever than that. :P

How in the world did I forget about that song? :facepalm:

Alice Cooper - He's Back - 1:42 - 2:05

It's from the Friday 13 Part VI soundtrack. I hope this is good enough, because if not, I am out of this one.

Night Ranger - Sister Christian - 1:00 to 1:25 - Rach

Link to 13: - The song features in the 2009 version of Friday the 13th.  The first person who dies is singing it on the lead up to the scene (apparently it's known as the weed scene)

I was starting to think that I wouldn't find something to use in time, but with some help of Google and Wikipedia (ya, :lol:), I found something to use...

Megadeth - Thirteen - 0:27 - 0:52 - Han_the_Dragon

As for the link to 13.. other then the title of the song, Thirteen is also the name of the album and then you have the somewhat fitting lyrics..

Those were all sources I held off on posting because they are just too obvious and would get some guaranteed coverage. :D

There's also an album by the German band "Die Ärzte" that is called 13, which is one of their classics, but when I look back at the time I posted Frei.Wild, you guys don't seem to like German songs. That's alright I guess, I only like a few of those either. :P

Edit:

Looks like I got the last post. So my first two trophies will be a XXX first post and a XIII last post. That's... interesting, I guess.  :hmm:

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

Those are some strong SAO spoilers I'm seeing here. I personally think that you might want to change your video for everyone who hasn't seen SAO yet.

That's just my opinion, though.

On a more positive note, thanks for showing me another band I can add to my unending list of bands I like.  ^_^

SAO's been out for 4 years now. At this point I'm not too worried about spoiling things for people. 

^This isn't a dig at you btw or me being mad. :P

As for the adding the band. Emphatic is now called Through Fire. They changed names I think earlier this year or last year. Through Fire released an album this year too. :D

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1