Official PSNP Song Vote XIII - Winners Announced and a Special Surprise for Every Participant

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

28 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Emphatic - Time is Running Out
    • Linked Horizon - Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen
    • μ's - Start:Dash!!(μ's version)
    • Zedd ft. Hayley Williams - Stay The Night
    • Timo Tolkki's Avalon - Enshrined in my Memory
    • Night Ranger - Sister Christian
    • AVANT-GARDE EYES - Crystal Prism
    • Origa - Historia Crux
    • Ylvis - The Fox
    • alt-J - Left Hand Free
    • Alice Cooper - He's Back
    • Yoko Shimomura - Organization XIII
    • Shootie HG - Crazy Chocobo
    • Avicii - Wake Me Up
    • Megadeth - Thirteen
    • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Nikopol
    • Kris Kitko - Phobia Song

So, uh, do you need someone to do the mashup?

Ya could ya :) ? It's pretty hectic with my sister most likely going into labor today or tomorrow and babysitting her sick(lots of antibacterial soap) 2 year old. Plus my other nephew is sick too. So it's kinda crazy...

Hey I wasn't naming anyone in particular :ninja:. I'm glad people looked for ways to be creative though :D.

Well, for a special event like this sometimes you've gotta work for it. I spent the last half hour before posting started studying Amaranthe & Elize Ryd's wikipedia pages for as much of anything that I could use  :lol:

Well, for a special event like this sometimes you've gotta work for it. I spent the last half hour before posting started studying Amaranthe & Elize Ryd's wikipedia pages for as much of anything that I could use  :lol:

Awesome :yay:. I chose a song months ago, prayed that no one would use it, then completely forgot about it, searched like a madman for a song, then remembered I already had one :lol:.

Could whoever voted delete their vote? I need to change the poll to a public one. Never mind, solved it.

Was gonna vote but I realized they aren't public, I'll let you reverse that if you can still (if no one else has voted).

Crap forgot about that. It seems that someone already voted and I can't find that option.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Could whoever voted delete their vote? I need to change the poll to a public one.

Crap forgot about that. It seems that someone already voted and I can't find that option.

If it's too late, you could ask Sly to make the votes public.

If it's too late, you could ask Sly to make the votes public.

That's good to know, but I solved it by deleting all the options from the one that was voted for until the last one, saved it, edited the poll again to make it public and added the missing choices again. Crises averted :dance:.

That's good to know, but I solved it by deleting all the options from the one that was voted for until the last one, saved it, edited the poll again to make it public and added the missing choices again. Crises averted :dance:.

Just voted.  Although, seems like you have something fishy going on by the vote count now. lol

TIme to do some more research for songs, accounting exam on Monday? Nah, I'll just spend my time looking for a 13 related song :P

Edit: *sees that post in SV 13 is the 13th post* Looks like I've got some good timing. Well, with that I guess either I'm going to win by a big margin, or get no votes whatsoever.

Just voted, I know it's early but it looks like the latter is coming to fruition  :lol: