Official PSNP Song Vote XIII - Winners Announced and a Special Surprise for Every Participant

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

28 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Emphatic - Time is Running Out
    • Linked Horizon - Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen
    • μ's - Start:Dash!!(μ's version)
    • Zedd ft. Hayley Williams - Stay The Night
    • Timo Tolkki's Avalon - Enshrined in my Memory
    • Night Ranger - Sister Christian
    • AVANT-GARDE EYES - Crystal Prism
    • Origa - Historia Crux
    • Ylvis - The Fox
    • alt-J - Left Hand Free
    • Alice Cooper - He's Back
    • Yoko Shimomura - Organization XIII
    • Shootie HG - Crazy Chocobo
    • Avicii - Wake Me Up
    • Megadeth - Thirteen
    • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Nikopol
    • Kris Kitko - Phobia Song

I got a couple of songs already in my head. And it's so so American :awesome:

Hope nobody posts it before I do :P

Awesome, best post first then.

You should make a new account too, call yourself Dragon-Archon-XIII. That would get rid of those pesky 23 trophies without a timestamp, you only have 148 platinums anyways, so that's not a big loss. :P

I'd rather call it DragonXIII :awesome:. Too bad Overlord II and Bulletstorm have unobtainable plats ... and I'd have to do Titan Souls, OlliOlli2, Catherine, Vanquish, Mirror's Edge again :hmm:.

oh boy, it's finally happening. Poor Dav... xD

*must think of other song other than FFXIII ost...must think of other song other than FFXIII ost...must think of other song other than FFXIII ost...*

There's always FF13-2, Lightning Returns FFXIII, King of Fighters XIII :awesome:.

• Like 1

Though if I go and choose anime related stuff again then there's a bunch of anime songs that is related to the number 13 :awesome:

Good luck to everybody  :yay:

Feel free to choose one of those anime stuff.

Make that 4 of us  :highfive:

I was born on the 13th and 13 has always been my lucky number

Awesome, our little group is expanding a lot :dance:.

• Like 1

I don't mind PM'ing it to you. I will provide the links showing when the song came out and when the guy went inactive too just so you can be sure. There's not much info on him it took me a bit to find it and I like the music lol.

Thanks for the offer, but it's more fun to wait until it's time to post the songs. Btw I've finally found a song :dance:.

• Like 2

I'm set on my song. Turns out that I had dozens of eligible songs to choose from. :D

This also enabled me to choose something that I wanted to pick for a long time but never got the chance to do so.

Awesome, our little group is expanding a lot :dance:.

You can add me to that group. My lucky numbers are 8 for singles, 13 for doubles and 666 or 898 for triple digits. :)

• Like 1

I'm set on my song. Turns out that I had dozens of eligible songs to choose from. :D

This also enabled me to choose something that I wanted to pick for a long time but never got the chance to do so.

You can add me to that group. My lucky numbers are 8 for singles, 13 for doubles and 666 or 898 for triple digits. :)

Awesome :D.

Lol, welcome to Group XIII :awesome:.

I think I got mine, not as many to chose from in my collection than I thought though...

First thing that came to mind was "The 13th Struggle" from Kingdom Hearts II, but I already used it in SV XXVII, & it won bronze, so that's out. :P

That's a great soundtrack :yay:, too bad it's not eligible.

Aaannd, that exact episode of South Park is on Comedy Central right now... It's amazing how many times I've mentioned a show on here, then I see that episode on the next day (or sooner). lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

It's confirmed: you have the power to predict which episode is going to be aired :o.

Edited by Dragon-Archon