Official PSNP Song Vote XIII - Winners Announced and a Special Surprise for Every Participant

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

28 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Emphatic - Time is Running Out
    • Linked Horizon - Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen
    • μ's - Start:Dash!!(μ's version)
    • Zedd ft. Hayley Williams - Stay The Night
    • Timo Tolkki's Avalon - Enshrined in my Memory
    • Night Ranger - Sister Christian
    • AVANT-GARDE EYES - Crystal Prism
    • Origa - Historia Crux
    • Ylvis - The Fox
    • alt-J - Left Hand Free
    • Alice Cooper - He's Back
    • Yoko Shimomura - Organization XIII
    • Shootie HG - Crazy Chocobo
    • Avicii - Wake Me Up
    • Megadeth - Thirteen
    • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Nikopol
    • Kris Kitko - Phobia Song

Mr. Dragon, Can I use a song that has something to do with the number 13, but it doesn't have the number 13 in the title?
Would like to know, because I am having trouble with finding a song with 13 in the title, and that I like.

Edited by Vert

Mr. Dragon, Can I use a song that has something to do with the number 13, but it does have the number 13 in the title?

Would like to know, because I am having trouble with finding a song with 13 in the title, and that I like.

Sure, as long as it's related to 13 in any way and not on the list of winning songs, you can use it.

Mr. Dragon, Can I use a song that has something to do with the number 13, but it does have the number 13 in the title?

You mean doesn't have the number 13 in the title? If so, yes, it could just be released in 2013, released 13 years ago, etc. I don't think there would be many choices if we had to find a song with 13 actually in the title. xD

That's good one :lol:. Yeah I thought it wouldn't be fair to use those songs again.

I had a song in mind but the date of the battle the song is about is different depending on the calendars used. (I'm assuming because the battle was fought in Poland they used different calendar dates back then?) The Gregorian Calendar has the battle on february 13th but decided to go with an easier song released in 2013. :P

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

I had a song in mind but the date of the battle the song is about is different depending on the calendar's used. (I'm assuming because the battle was fought in Poland they used different calendar dates back then?) The Gregorian Calendar has the battle on february 13th but decided to go with an easier song released in 2013. :P

Lol, I'm learning lots of new things about the 13th :lol:.

Emphatic - Time is Running Out - (2:35 - 3:00) - Avatar of Battle

maxresdefault.jpg

EDIT:

Suppose I should say the link to the number 13. It was released in 2013.

Oh and unbeknownst to me until just now. My mash up if you do 2+3+5+3 = 13. :awesome:

^this has nothing to do with the song itself I just thought it was a funny coincidence since I had no intention of it happening.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 4

Linked Horizon - Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen - 0:47 - Ken-chan

The TV size song was released on April 7, 2013 for the anime, Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin.

The full song and album was released on July 10, 2013. 

There were 13 personnels that performed in the song. 

At the released date, album copies were sold for  ¥1300, for the regular edition, w/ taxes.

According to Oricon, the single peaked #2 in the weekly Oricon charts and charted for 57 weeks (or 13 months). It also has sold more than 230 800 copies in Japan for 2013.

2+3+0+8+0+0=13 :P

It was the opening song of the show for episodes 1 to 13

The song is heavily focused on "The Battle for Trost District" which aired between May 4, 2013 to June 29, 2013

There were 13 human characters (some were notable) that were killed in between this arc.

There are 13 non-spoiler nameable characters in the opening.

Armin Arlelt

Eren Jaeger

Mikasa Ackermann

Bertholdt Hoover

Jean Kirschtein

Franz Kefka

Marco Bodt

Conny Springer

Mina Carolina

Annie Leonhart

Colossal Titan

Sasha Braus

Reiner Braun

The music stops at 1:30 (If that looks like 13 :awesome:)

"Linked Horizon" has 13 letters same with "Attack on Titan", Revo's (main vocals) full name "Yasuo Kamanaka" and the title of the song, in romaji, "Guren no Yumiya"

The TV size of the song, if translated, in English has 13 sentences. 

Linked Horizon played a special version of the song at NHK's 64th annual Kōhaku Uta Gassen on New Year's Eve 2013.

There lastest album was released on October 5 ,2015 and they started with just a doujin album on December 30, 2001

(13 years, 9 months, 5 days)

UwR0Axm.jpg

Edited by Ken Kaneki
  • Like 1

Zedd ft. Hayley Williams - Stay The Night - 0:30 - JeieeM

Song was released last September 10, 2013. 3 days away from Friday the 13th ( :P couldn't think of anything else)

oh, found another one... the song was released 09/10.. the music vid was published 13 days later... 09/23.

Zedd_Stay_the_Night.jpg

Finally able to submit a Hayley song :3

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

Timo Tolkki's Avalon - Enshrined in my Memory - 3:13 - ratchet2425

Connection to #13:

The album this song was on released on May 21st, 2013. According to the description of the video linked below, 13 different cast members were involved. Also, contains vocalist Elize Ryd (who has been "active" since 2003, or became active 13 years ago)from the band Amaranthe, which has released 13 singles since the year their first studio album released, on April 13th 2011. Their second album, The Nexus, released on March 13th 2013, and combined with their third studio album has placed on 13 music charts, including 12th and 1st on the US heat chart, which adds up to 13. Also, the band has had 13 different members perform for them (including touring members), which includes harsh vocalist Andreas Solveström, who left the band in October 2013

tt-avalon-cover.jpg

# of times the #13 is used above this line: 13.

Let's see somebody beat that *drops mic*

• Like 2

AVANT-GARDE EYES - Crystal Prism - 3:22 - kuuhaku

The song was part of IA/02 -COLOR- which released on 1/30/13. There are 13 characters in the song title if you include the space. There are also 13 characters in the album's title if you include the space.

vocaloid-ia-anime-anime-girl-crystal-bal

The video might not be available outside of the US.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1