Official PSNP Song Vote XIII - Winners Announced and a Special Surprise for Every Participant

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

28 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Emphatic - Time is Running Out
    • Linked Horizon - Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen
    • μ's - Start:Dash!!(μ's version)
    • Zedd ft. Hayley Williams - Stay The Night
    • Timo Tolkki's Avalon - Enshrined in my Memory
    • Night Ranger - Sister Christian
    • AVANT-GARDE EYES - Crystal Prism
    • Origa - Historia Crux
    • Ylvis - The Fox
    • alt-J - Left Hand Free
    • Alice Cooper - He's Back
    • Yoko Shimomura - Organization XIII
    • Shootie HG - Crazy Chocobo
    • Avicii - Wake Me Up
    • Megadeth - Thirteen
    • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Nikopol
    • Kris Kitko - Phobia Song

Sadly I couldn't think of a design for that phobia trophy, so decided to make the participant trophy a platinum as compensation.

Ok, fair enough.

After you posted it, I tough of giving a try to make one, but I'm unsure if my skills will be enough to make it. I was thinking of making the trophy upper part the number 13, but using 13 platinum trophy icons to build the numbers, 4 platinum trophies high, with 1 trophy between the 2 top ones to the left to make the number 1 and then using 8 trophies to make the 3, kind of basing it in the digital numbers style and then naming it "Triskaidekaphobia Fighter (or Survivor)" or something like that.

*Note: the word is the name of the phobia of number 13.

I like the participant trophy design. :D

Is there any way to size it like the other SV trophies? I can't seem to get it on my profile without being like twice the size of the others. :/

Ya, noticed it too, I was to resize mine myself and then host it somewhere so that I could add them to my signature..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

Is there any way to size it like the other SV trophies? I can't seem to get it on my profile without being like twice the size of the others. :/

Ya, noticed it too, I was to resize mine myself and then host it somewhere so that I could add them to my signature..

I'll probably regret saying this since there's a shit ton of trophies. :P But I can shrink all of them down to the smaller size & upload them.

• Like 3

Eh? I won? And three trophies too looool.

That Eotenas dedication is real  :awesome: (Gonna make AoT my 30th plat to  :giggle: )

Thanks to the peeps that like the song. And thanks to Dragon-chan for this wonderful event.

Hope Dav-senpai faced his fears with the number 13.

And congrats to all the other winners as well.  :yay:

Heck even participants get a nice shiny trophy too  :holy:

Dav, we all expect to see this in your signature &/or profile:

he8SnnX.png

You have 13 hours to comply. :P

Seems Dave hasn't been online for almost 13 days :awesome:.

Yeah, I didn't feel like scaling all the trophies down, since there are 30 of them :|.

Ok, fair enough.

After you posted it, I tough of giving a try to make one, but I'm unsure if my skills will be enough to make it. I was thinking of making the trophy upper part the number 13, but using 13 platinum trophy icons to build the numbers, 4 platinum trophies high, with 1 trophy between the 2 top ones to the left to make the number 1 and then using 8 trophies to make the 3, kind of basing it in the digital numbers style and then naming it "Triskaidekaphobia Fighter (or Survivor)" or something like that.

Ok, good luck with that.

I'll probably regret saying this since there's a shit ton of trophies. :P But I can shrink all of them down to the smaller size & upload them.

Thanks, I didn't feel like resizing all 30 trophies.

Eh? I won? And three trophies too looool.

That Eotenas dedication is real  :awesome: (Gonna make AoT my 30th plat to  :giggle: )

Thanks to the peeps that like the song. And thanks to Dragon-chan for this wonderful event.

Hope Dav-senpai faced his fears with the number 13.

And congrats to all the other winners as well.  :yay:

Heck even participants get a nice shiny trophy too  :holy:

Yep, because this is a special SV, so every participant gets a trophy.

Btw I uploaded all the trophies to the SV imgur.

• Like 1

Okay, that actually went a lot quicker than expected, I don't do it too often, but I forgot you could resize multiple layers at once (there was even a built-in script that exports all layers as images). xD It actually would've been done a lot sooner if I hadn't got distracted by watching TV. :P

Mini Trophies:

pl55OSD.pngLSQdG8M.pngAn830Rn.pngQIh2W3X.pngb5OeLOu.pngMyKu2f7.pngVRf4CxB.pngyUinLlt.pngwWqveuV.pngu55UN6h.pngRNS2bpO.pnggaXBZUU.pngGyKCnWu.pngz9gIrxk.pngywe6lyL.pngdzu2WoV.pngzUHptOw.pngcieF0EM.pngRt7eM8g.pngDs62Lkd.pngmyvFeog.pngoJ6r7QV.pngW1zYz3l.png8NhFi7B.png9vPjsNg.pnghaPLPYF.pngaoJku4R.pngJpXRZGM.pngDceEKKK.pngjIwjlkx.png

That should be them all, uhh... I think? :| Oh, & I was too lazy to sort them. :P

Well, 12 or 13 days since he last visited us in the SV lounge, but I seen him pop in during one of Demon's status updates 3 days ago. :P

Thanks, I'll add them to the OP.

Oh ok, I thought DAve threw another smoke bomb again :lol:.