Let's Finish After Party: Watch_Dogs

Getting the damn trophy for 10 online hacks, it's bad enough that I'm shit at the game and EVERYONE knows exactly how to camp in a corner when I spawn, but then the game just freezes when I'm about to win or they disconnect out of rage and it's just, like, I'm done

That does sound rough.. I didn't have much issues with it on PS4, but I don't know what it's like on PS3. A lot of times I'd just hide in a parked car, and time would run out before I was found.  :lol:

Update: Finished Watch Dogs. 100% completion on the game now. Hall of Fame please. :D

To future joiners/current participants: 

Social Lubricant trophy shouldn't cause anyone any trouble. I platinumed this game twice before the patch making the trophy was even up. Wanna talk about hard? Delete the patch. With the patch it's child's play. :)

Edited by Zach
  • Like 2

Update: Finished Watch Dogs. 100% completion on the game now. Hall of Fame please. :D

To future joiners/current participants: 

Social Lubricant trophy shouldn't cause anyone any trouble. I platinumed this game twice before the patch making the trophy was even up. Wanna talk about hard? Delete the patch. With the patch it's child's play. :)

Congratulation on finishing Watch Dogs :yay:. You are the first person to finish Watch Dogs in this event and have been added to the Hall of fame. Having finished Watch Dogs 1 are you excited for Watch Dogs 2?

Joining, don't have the game...but hoping Ubisoft will pull a marketing move of bringing Watch Dogs as a PS+ game.

Added to the event. Welcome and have fun when you obtain the game. 

• Like 1

I still need to 100% this game and I already own the DLC. Can't wait for Watch Dogs 2 and to everyone who hasn't finished the game yet, I envy you. :D

Do you want to join this event? This event was made to encourage people to plat or 100% Watch_Dogs.

Mind if I join? 1 trophy of platinum, but at this point looking for that one song for the 'Disk Space Full' trophy to pop is driving me insane  :facepalm:

Added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Since the event is still going, I got 100% in Bad Blood recently. I'm still working on the Platinum in the base game though. I'm currently trying to get the last song for "Disk Space Full" before I continue grinding the side missions (I've already finished the story), and I'm losing motivation. Damn you Blvck and White, DAMN YOU. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2016 at 8:17 AM, MosesRockefeller said:

Since the event is still going, I got 100% in Bad Blood recently. I'm still working on the Platinum in the base game though. I'm currently trying to get the last song for "Disk Space Full" before I continue grinding the side missions (I've already finished the story), and I'm losing motivation. Damn you Blvck and White, DAMN YOU. 

Well obviously this event is long over, but I finally did it! Persistence pays off! 

I spent a few hours looking around to get Blvck and White, and finally I randomly bumped into it while going after the Criminal Convoys. Actually it popped up several times as I was walking on the street near a cafe and a bunch of people (I forget which area), but it was always a car or something that I couldn't find. I would see the music symbol pop up with my phone out, and when I would flick around and slowly start checking people, it was gone. After a few minutes it would happen again. It must have happened 3 times with me walking slowly up and down the street, before I finally got it when it popped up. Luck-based trophies like this are the worst. I hope WD2 doesn't have any of these. Damn, I think we need a trophy category for them, like Missable, Story, Luck, etc. 

I actually had almost as much trouble with the Level 5 Scan escape trophy. It was tricky to get up to 5 stars without the scan starting, but I finally managed. I found the boat method worked the best, where you shoot people near a dock and run to the boat once they start the Level 5 scan. 

On 1/13/2017 at 2:30 PM, MosesRockefeller said:

Well obviously this event is long over, but I finally did it! Persistence pays off! 

I spent a few hours looking around to get Blvck and White, and finally I randomly bumped into it while going after the Criminal Convoys. Actually it popped up several times as I was walking on the street near a cafe and a bunch of people (I forget which area), but it was always a car or something that I couldn't find. I would see the music symbol pop up with my phone out, and when I would flick around and slowly start checking people, it was gone. After a few minutes it would happen again. It must have happened 3 times with me walking slowly up and down the street, before I finally got it when it popped up. Luck-based trophies like this are the worst. I hope WD2 doesn't have any of these. Damn, I think we need a trophy category for them, like Missable, Story, Luck, etc. 

I actually had almost as much trouble with the Level 5 Scan escape trophy. It was tricky to get up to 5 stars without the scan starting, but I finally managed. I found the boat method worked the best, where you shoot people near a dock and run to the boat once they start the Level 5 scan. 

Congratulation on finishing Watch Dogs :yay:. You are the second person to finish Watch Dogs in this event and have been added to the Hall of fame. Having finished Watch Dogs 1 are you excited for Watch Dogs 2?

Edited by soultaker655