Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash *COMING WEST IN SUMMER 2017*

Three new characters were announced for Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash earlier this week. All three are from the popular Senran Kagura: New Wave G mobile game. More info (+ images) below:

• Zodiac Guiding Star Association: Leo
  • Tooya Tengu-Shinobi Alliance: Yuyaki
  • Hebijo Clandestine Girls' Academy: Souji

Yay, new characters :dance:. Here's hoping all the new characters from New Wave G are added.

• Like 1

Yay, new characters :dance:. Here's hoping all the new characters from New Wave G are added.

While it would be awesome to see all of the New Wave G female characters get added to the game (or if not this game, at least in the next Senran Kagura game), that would bump up the in-game roster to around (if not slightly higher than) sixty total characters, which I highly doubt would happen. 

Anyway, I hope that they do add both Misato and Kumi (from the Tooya Tengu-Shinobi Alliance that Yuyaki is from) to the game, either before the game launches or via DLC for the game after it launches.

2898309-misato.jpg 2898308-kumi.jpg

Edited by MossyOakRcn42

While it would be awesome to see all of the New Wave G female characters get added to the game (or if not this game, at least in the next Senran Kagura game), that would bump up the in-game roster to around (if not slightly higher than) sixty total characters, which I highly doubt would happen. 

Anyway, I hope that they do add both Misato and Kumi (from the Tooya Tengu-Shinobi Alliance that Yuyaki is from) to the game, either before the game launches or via DLC for the game after it launches.

Holy crap, 60 characters :o. I had no idea there were that many. I just thought it was one or two groups of 5 characters.

Holy crap, 60 characters :o. I had no idea there were that many. I just thought it was one or two groups of 5 characters.

It involves characters from all of the groups below (both the standard groups plus all of the New Wave groups):

Hanzo Academy (12 Characters)

Gessen Girls Academy (5 Characters)

Hebijo Clandestine Girls Academy (11 Characters)

Homura's Crimson Corps (5 Characters)

A.R.C Angels (5 Characters)

Milky Pop (5 Characters)

Tooya Tengu-Shinobi Alliance (5 Characters)

Zodiac Guiding Star Association (5 Characters)

Metropolitan Light Cherry Blossom Female University (5 Characters)

Kagura Thousand-Year Festival Executives (5 Characters)

Kagura Reincarnation Squad (2 Characters)

Shinozuka Industrial High (5 Characters)

Dancer's Fan Academy (5 Characters)

Municipal Blooming Arts (5 Characters)

Grand Total: 80 Characters (see image below for nearly the entire roster of all the characters, although several are missing from the image):

2898369-senran+kagura+new+wave+g+burst+r

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 3

It involves characters from all of the groups below (both the standard groups plus all of the New Wave groups):

Hanzo Academy (12 Characters)

Gessen Girls Academy (5 Characters)

Hebijo Clandestine Girls Academy (11 Characters)

Homura's Crimson Corps (5 Characters)

A.R.C Angels (5 Characters)

Milky Pop (5 Characters)

Tooya Tengu-Shinobi Alliance (5 Characters)

Zodiac Guiding Star Association (5 Characters)

Metropolitan Light Cherry Blossom Female University (5 Characters)

Kagura Thousand-Year Festival Executives (5 Characters)

Kagura Reincarnation Squad (2 Characters)

Shinozuka Industrial High (5 Characters)

Dancer's Fan Academy (5 Characters)

Municipal Blooming Arts (5 Characters)

Grand Total: 80 Characters (see image below for nearly the entire roster of all the characters, although several are missing from the image):

2898369-senran+kagura+new+wave+g+burst+r

Wow :o. I only know the 20 characters from Shinovi Versus and the 5 new ones from Estival Versus.

• 2 weeks later...

Understandable. It's not fun to show others how fun this game will be if you can't play co-op or versus with them. So it's better to hide the game to not make them envious... =/

What?

The problem is that i ahve the PS4 in the living room with my Brother and Mother usually going aorund house during the day xD

What?

The problem is that i ahve the PS4 in the living room with my Brother and Mother usually going aorund house during the day xD

You are directly thinking about being afraid of showing this game to others because people are biased. I wanted to go the other direction: People are interested in the game when they see you playing it and as the game seems to have no local multiplayer they would get envious as they want to play it, too. :P

You are directly thinking about being afraid of showing this game to others because people are biased. I wanted to go the other direction: People are interested in the game when they see you playing it and as the game seems to have no local multiplayer they would get envious as they want to play it, too. :P

Yeah. No not really xD