Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash *COMING WEST IN SUMMER 2017*

New batch of scans (featuring the Kagura Thousand Year Executives, Kagura, Naraku, along with Rin/Daidouji):

2914734-pbs+1.jpg

2914735-pbs+2.jpg

2914736-pbs+3.jpg

2914737-pbs+4.jpg

2914738-pbs+5.jpg

2914739-pbs+6.jpg

2914740-pbs+7.jpg

2914741-pbs+8.jpg

2914742-pbs+9.jpg

@GrayFT @Sora9427@Aranea Highwind @Ken Kaneki @Satoshi Ookami @Undead Wolf

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
Minor tweaks

Wow a Lot of New Screenshots and images i see even if honestly now i would like more some Trailers about the gameplay itself, i mean the game is out in just 6-7 weeks...

But Oh well, What is that gigantic Ryona? xD (If i remember her name :p) 

Anywya Kat is going to have fun in this game xD And Wow a character use Guns with her feets O.o

Yeah i don't like this How's the name? Daidoji? this muscle Woman that is in the last image, i'll never like woman like that will it be Drawing or reality :P

In any case it looks everytime such a wonderful game, can't wait for the Western date!!!!

• Like 1

OH GOD THIS IS AWESOME!!!! Come On Marvelous make it out in Japan and give me a freakin' release date for the EU so i can see when to wait and when to save my money for the pre-order!!!!

It's amazing, finally we see some Guns in action and all of them looks cool and for different style of combats! I seriously hope this game as an Online mode (For once i actually hope for it and not for not seeing it XD) to Fight against other people Splatoon Style but cooler :3

12 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I never knew there were so many different types of water guns. :P Also, holy crap, there's freakin' water jetpacks! Game of the year! I'm calling it right now. :awesome:

Of the year? Pfui of the Decade xD (If KH3 Doesn't come out until 2020 Of course :p)

• Like 1

DualShockers translated the newest Peach Beach Splash information that was recently published in Famitsu. More info below:

Marvelous reveals more of Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash's girls and the game's modes, both for offline and online gameplay.

Today’s issue of Weekly Famitsu included new images and information of Marvelous’ upcoming third person shooter Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash.

We get the introduction of more of the ladies that will compete in the tournament. We get Jasmine (Sayuri), Ryoki, Renka, Kafuru, Hanabi, Kagura, Naraku, Rin, and Daidoji in both her form. Differently from Daidoji, Jasmine isn’t portrayed in her original form, meaning that Sayuri probably won’t appear. Given the nature of the game, that’s probably for the better.

• On top of that, we learn about the modes included in the game. The story mode based is based on the tournament itself, with various enemies awaiting for the player.
  • Paradise mode includes special comical episodes centered on specific girls, and you can play them with teams of three characters regardless of school affiliation, seeing them interact with each other as a unique feature.
  • V Road Challenge lets you select girls and form a team to challenge one of four different leagues. Money earned by winning here can be used to purchase new cards.
  • Ranked Match is the first online mode, with 5 vs 5 battles in which rules and stages are selected randomly. At the end of each match, up to five players are selected as MVP and get better rewards.
  • Free Match is a mode in which the host player can decide the competition rules, stages, and the number of participants freely. Participants may include not just players, but also AI bots. You can also set a password, letting you enjoy the game with whomever you like.
  • Cooperative Survival does exactly what it says on the tin, letting you play in co-op with other players and defend from enemies. Teamwork is key, and rewards are earned every time an enemy is defeated.
  • As a bonus, we learn that in the changing room where you can change costumes you can also shoot at them with water guns, letting you enjoy wet bodies and see-through clothes. You can even decide the color of the water to spray, but details on this will come at a later date.

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash will release in Japan on March 16th, with a western release also announced, but no actual details on when it will be. In the meanwhile, you can check out the screenshots below, keeping in mind that they’re from magazine scans, so the quality is far from perfect.

SOURCE: http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/01/25/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-reveals-waifus-games-modes-famitsu/

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
Format edit

1446035988583.png

Buuuut.

3 hours ago, MossyOakRcn42 said:

As a bonus, we learn that in the changing room where you can change costumes you can also shoot at them with water guns, letting you enjoy wet bodies and see-through clothes. You can even decide the color of the water to spray, but details on this will come at a later date.

I LIKE IT!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

1446035988583.png

Buuuut.

I LIKE IT!

What? If there is  a game actually to be happy to have the online is this one!!!

IT would be really fun Challenging other people onlien using your favourite charcater rather than just having Half of the game Musou and boss battle offline, it adds some more reasons to keep playing once you've done the Platinum!

OH 5V5 Perfect, that or 6V6 would have been perfect after Wayy too much while less way too few.

Plus Cool Ranked mode or Free mode for who want to choose and even a Co-Op survival mode to play with Somebdoy Good Good, i Like it in this kind of game where it will perfectly be suitable :3

Still i'm always surprised how they give news and not trailers with the game out in 6-7 weeks...

Edited by Sora9427

13 hours ago, MossyOakRcn42 said:

As a bonus, we learn that in the changing room where you can change costumes you can also shoot at them with water guns, letting you enjoy wet bodies and see-through clothes. You can even decide the color of the water to spray, but details on this will come at a later date.

my_body_is_ready.png

• Like 1

More news! Source: Gematsu

■ Game Modes

Single Splash

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_001.jpg

A story mode in which a story centered on the members of each faction unfolds, including the girls of the Gessen Girls’ Academy, Hanzo National Academy, Hebijo Clandestine Girls’ Academy, and Homura’s Crimson Squad.

The girls are invited to the mysterious water gun tournament known as the “Peach Beach Splash,” or “PBS” for short, which is said to be a time-honored tradition of the shinobi world.

It is said that the best team will get anything they want as a reward, and while the true purpose of the tournament is unknown, the big-chested water gun battle begins…!

—Boss Battle: A Giant Ryobi

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_002.jpg

The nightmare’s second coming!? Battle against a giant Ryobi. Shoot away at her giant body to get rid of all the foam!

—Boss Battle: Licking Machine and Massage Machine

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_003.jpg

The infamous giant machines are drawing near! Protect yourself from the bosses’ attacks while aiming for their weak points! Defeat them before those trapped in their life floats get licked and massaged!

Paradise Episodes

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_004.jpg

A mode where you ca enjoy comical episodes featuring specific characters. It goes beyond the boundaries of teams so you can enjoy a new side of the girls.

V-Road Challenge

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_005.jpg

A specialized action mode where you form a team of your favorite girls and aim to win the Peach Beach Splash. Win and advance through four cups, including the “School Cup,” “Bunny Cup,” “Queen Cup,” and “Venus Cup.” Winning will earn you rewards such as cards and in-game money.

Multi-Splash

An online mode where you can splash with players around the country to your heart’s content. There are three types of online battle modes to enjoy, which are detailed below.

■ Online Mode

Ranked Match

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_006.jpg

A mode where you compete with players around the country in five-on-five battles in order to attain victory and gain PP (Peach Points). The battle rules and stage are randomly decided. The higher your class, the greater the rewards you’ll receive.

Free Match

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_007.jpg

A mode where the host player sets the rules, stage, and amount of players (one-versus-one to five-versus-five). In addition to making all opponents other players, CPUs can also be added to the mix. You can create your own battle room as well as look up those created by others. If you set a password, you can play with just your friends.

—Battle Rule: Team Battle

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_008.jpg

A rule where you compete for points by taking out the enemy team’s players. Victory will go to the team that defeated the most enemy players within the time limit.

—Battle Rule: Momination

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_009.jpg

A rule where players scramble to occupy three watchtowers placed on the stage and only earn points while occupied. Victory will go to the team that earned the most points within the time limit.

More rules and stages will be added via free updates.

—MVP

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_010.jpg

At the end of a Ranked Match, five players will be recognized as MVPs on the results screen. You can set whichever motions and stamps you like for your character to display.

Co-Op Survival

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_011.jpg

A mode where players work together to protect their watchtower from waves of enemies. You’ll get a reward for every enemy you defeat. By selecting and searching stage and class requirements, you can participate in an already open Survival match. You can also play on your own with the CPU.

■ Touching

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_012.jpg

The Locker Room, where you can freely coordinate the expressions, poses, costume, hairdo, accessories, and underwear of the girls, features a new “Water Gun Mode” where you can enjoy happy and shy communication with the girls by way of water gun. Enjoy wet, see-through clothing to your heart’s content and even choose the color of the water.

Hand Mode, Evolved

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_013.jpg

Hand Mode has also evolved. The spots you can touch have increased and more reactions from the girls have been added. There are character-specific reactions, too. And not only can you touch the chest and buttocks like previous games, but now you can also rub, pat, and pull the upper arms and thighs.

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash is due out for PlayStation 4 in Japan on March 16 in multiple editions. A western and Asian release is also planned.

Edited by ab4h4r4k1
making it better to be read
  • Like 2