Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash *COMING WEST IN SUMMER 2017*

Thank god I live alone, so I don't have to worry about what other people think whenever the game comes out and I'm playing it. I already get some flak from those I know (family, coworkers) about liking anime/manga, so one less thing to worry about. 

Edited by MossyOakRcn42

Oh please no. I don't want bronzes filled list o.O :D

Ah, c'mon Satoshi. You are forgetting the potentially 60 online bronze trophies (one for each girl you score a win), the bronze trophy for stripping each girl once and the silver trophy for stripping each girl 10 times (600 in total)... Not to mention the story-related trophies, the trophy for buying everything from the shop... This could easily be the game with the largest trophy list of all!  :D

Ah, c'mon Satoshi. You are forgetting the potentially 60 online bronze trophies (one for each girl you score a win), the bronze trophy for stripping each girl once and the silver trophy for stripping each girl 10 times (600 in total)... Not to mention the story-related trophies, the trophy for buying everything from the shop... This could easily be the game with the largest trophy list of all!  :D

Lol, you do know a base list with a plat has a limit of 1,230 points, right?

Yeah and they will censored it by themself in the west because they are stupid like in the last Fire emblem :awesome:

Not sure, IIRC Bayonetta wasn't censored.

Maybe they pull a similar stunt as for Bon Appetit. Releasing a base game with only one or two academies and the rest is DLC. With the academy-list that's posted here they could release 12 DLC packs (one for each additional academy) if the base only includes Hanzo and Gessen. xD

Maybe they pull a similar stunt as for Bon Appetit. Releasing a base game with only one or two academies and the rest is DLC. With the academy-list that's posted here they could release 12 DLC packs (one for each additional academy) if the base only includes Hanzo and Gessen. xD

See, problem solved! It would not be so strange since Senran Kagura is known for having a lot of add-on content.

Not sure, IIRC Bayonetta wasn't censored.

Well if we want to talk honestly then Nintendo would NEVER do a game with Peach or Zelda or Rosalina With BEach costumes, but not even as DLC xD

Plus Bayonetta wasn't censored because probvably the first one arrived in that way and even if is on Nintendo Sega is always the main publisher i think while for Example in Fire Emblem where the Publisher is Nintendo, itself censored quite a lot from what i've read and most of it for even really stupid reasons not for Ecchi.

OH god please not 12 DLC i don't want to spend 120 € in trophies xD

Oh yeah, I still don't understand why that happened. The Japanese version had all of them in the main game.

Well if we want to talk honestly then Nintendo would NEVER do a game with Peach or Zelda or Rosalina With BEach costumes, but not even as DLC xD

Plus Bayonetta wasn't censored because probvably the first one arrived in that way and even if is on Nintendo Sega is always the main publisher i think while for Example in Fire Emblem where the Publisher is Nintendo, itself censored quite a lot from what i've read and most of it for even really stupid reasons not for Ecchi.

OH god please not 12 DLC i don't want to spend 120 € in trophies xD

So why did Nintendo censor Fire Emblem?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Oh yeah, I still don't understand why that happened. The Japanese version had all of them in the main game.

So why Nintendo censor Fire Emblem?

Even the PC West Version has them all in the base game, they just wanted to spil our Vita West owners money more :(

For what i got by reading some news back when the game was going out here they censored stuff like Having relationshipd between 2 Females or 2 Males and having such types of marriages in-game and this stuff more other Ecchi stuff like some costumes got more "Cover" in some body parts in the West version. So Actually they censored all this kind of stuff in that game, why? Probably because Nintendo Still think here we live in the 1800, which honetsly seeing sometimes some people or situations speaking about this stuff it's not even wrong...

Even the PC West Version has them all in the base game, they just wanted to spil our Vita West owners money more :(

For what i got by reading some news back when the game was going out here they censored stuff like Having relationshipd between 2 Females or 2 Males and having such types of marriages in-game and this stuff more other Ecchi stuff like some costumes got more "Cover" in some body parts in the West version. So Actually they censored all this kind of stuff in that game, why? Probably because Nintendo Still think here we live in the 1800, which honetsly seeing sometimes some people or situations speaking about this stuff it's not even wrong...

Wow, that's really a huge back stab for Vita owners  :spank: .

If people who didn't play games stopped demanding censorship, lots of games probably wouldn't have it.

Wow, that's really a huge back stab for Vita owners  :spank: .

If people who didn't play games stopped demanding censorship, lots of games probably wouldn't have it.

Yeah i still have to get that DLC.... (Well still even to play the game anyway xD) And it's one of the types that don't go on sale if not Once every 18 months or something like that....

Who knows, what i know is that Nintendo is SO stupid to censor itslef because of stupid morals. Oh well even here on Playstation we have NisA Censoring game for stupid reasons when PQube and If don't censor a thing.

These trophies would have to be DLCs =D

And it wouldn't be a game with the largest trophy list, you can never overcome DRIVECLUB =D

More moneeeeez =D