Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash *COMING WEST IN SUMMER 2017*

Just now, Sora9427 said:

Yep i guess that's the one that got licensed here, isn't like a "First Person" Novel or something like that?

Something like that, it is on the PS3 though, but only the PC version was translated by JASTUSA. A lot of the game is doing photoshoots while the latter is spending time with sonico

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Something like that, it is on the PS3 though, but only the PC version was translated by JASTUSA. A lot of the game is doing photoshoots while the latter is spending time with sonico

Ah really? So it's even on console it just didn't arrived to us, didn't know that, what a pity :( 

Well yeah, it's not that great of a game still i would like to know the Sonico Character more and a game like that would have been of help With the anime :) 

Edited by Sora9427

1 minute ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah really? So it's even on console it just didn't arrived to us, didn't know that, what a pity :( 

Well yeah, it's not that great of a game still i would like to know the Sonico Character more and a game like that would have been of help With the anime :) 

Yup

https://a9c22acaee44c3022afd-09904985198ceb8a8dc81ac3bda18303.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.com/p/6003-31236-thickbox.jpg

If you did want to play it for trophies, you could always double dip and play the english version on pc alongside the ps3 version

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

Yup

https://a9c22acaee44c3022afd-09904985198ceb8a8dc81ac3bda18303.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.com/p/6003-31236-thickbox.jpg

If you did want to play it for trophies, you could always double dip and play the english version on pc alongside the ps3 version

Ah Wow!

And Nah, not enough money or time to bother doing that honestly xD But cool to know, maybe someday i'll get it :3

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It didn't? 

It's sitting perfectly on my shelf :awesome:

Yeah Mr Big Money in what language please? Because importing it's not the same xD

3 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah Wow!

And Nah, not enough money or time to bother doing that honestly xD But cool to know, maybe someday i'll get it :3

Yeah Mr Big Money in what language please? Because importing it's not the same xD

It even had a collector's edition that included a nendoroid and pillow covers

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Of course import :awesome:

Actually, it wasn't that bad. I was able to grab 15 bucks copy.

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

Agreed, it's one of the less expensive imports, you can grab the LE for around 40 dollars

Ah i see, well then maybe in a period when i'm settled with no particular purchase to do i'll get it :3

1 minute ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah i see, well then maybe in a period when i'm settled with no particular purchase to do i'll get it :3

Just a general idea, the LE is 27.99 on ebayhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/SONY-PS-3-Japan-MOTTO-SONICOMI-More-Communication-with-SONICO-Limited-edition-/272561761632?hash=item3f75f26d60:g:AOIAAOSwax5YqVM7

Have they said if there will be more DLC characters after this first 3 or not?

2 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/ps3-new-games/9638-motto-sonicomi-limited-edition-ps3-en-4997766201542.html

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/ps3-used-games/11187-motto-sonicomi-edition-standard-ps3-used-en.html

Awesome shop. Did 70€ order and no customs :awesome:

4 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Just a general idea, the LE is 27.99 on ebayhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/SONY-PS-3-Japan-MOTTO-SONICOMI-More-Communication-with-SONICO-Limited-edition-/272561761632?hash=item3f75f26d60:g:AOIAAOSwax5YqVM7

Have they said if there will be more DLC characters after this first 3 or not?

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

UH cool! I'll keep those in mind probably, a Limited edition just for 28 € it's pretty rare :P

On Nin-Nin there are Shipping costs i guess? 

Just now, Sora9427 said:

UH cool! I'll keep those in mind probably, a Limited edition just for 28 € it's pretty rare :P

I think nin-nin offers free shipping if you spend over a certain amount :hmm: it's been a few years so my memory is a bit fuzzy

5 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

I think nin-nin offers free shipping if you spend over a certain amount :hmm: it's been a few years so my memory is a bit fuzzy

Yeah like every site now but if it's like 50 as Playasia then it's not that Worthy xD 

Edited by Sora9427

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

Well, unfortunately... there aren't any shops that would have free shipping... 

Only eBay has free shipping (because the shipping is included in the price :awesome:)

As for Nin-Nin, it's... fortunately or unfortunately (hard to decide xD Good for small orders, bad for bigger ones xD) goods dependent. Meaning, more (and bigger) things you buy, bigger the shipping is. On the other hand, if you buy only one thing, you aren't tied to set shipping cost.

Yeah like every site now but if it's like 50 as Playasia then it's not that Worthy xD 

P-A never offers free shipping unless it's a promotion.

50+ is the limit for coupons.

11 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Only eBay has free shipping (because the shipping is included in the price :awesome:)

As for Nin-Nin, it's... fortunately or unfortunately (hard to decide xD Good for small orders, bad for bigger ones xD) goods dependent. Meaning, more (and bigger) things you buy, bigger the shipping is. On the other hand, if you buy only one thing, you aren't tied to set shipping cost.

P-A never offers free shipping unless it's a promotion.

50+ is the limit for coupons.

So For only one Order or Nin-Nin there aren't Shipping Cists? Really didn't get it in all your explanation xD 

So For only one Order or Nin-Nin there aren't Shipping Cists?

Naive you are, young padawan.

Really didn't get it in all your explanation xD 

Gee, how could you not get it, I tried to include all possibilities :/

N-N does not have fixed shipping == you always pay different amount for shipping

Goods dependent == depending on what you buy, you pay different amount for shipping (e.g. buying huge LE with many things inside costs you much more than buying one Vita game)

Easiest to see is putting the goods you want to buy to basket and shipping will be immediately visible (you can choose different shipping method as well)

6 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Naive you are, young padawan.

Gee, how could you not get it, I tried to include all possibilities :/

N-N does not have fixed shipping == you always pay different amount for shipping

Goods dependent == depending on what you buy, you pay different amount for shipping (e.g. buying huge LE with many things inside costs you much more than buying one Vita game)

Easiest to see is putting the goods you want to buy to basket and shipping will be immediately visible (you can choose different shipping method as well)

Yeah i understand, basically i'm not gonna pay just 28 the Sonico Collection if i want it xD 

Just now, Sora9427 said:

Yeah i understand, basically i'm not gonna pay just 28 the Sonico Collection if i want it xD 

Obviously.

13 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You are importing goods from Japan =)

The important thing is whether you pay customs or not. You can't expect free shipping ;)

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Obviously.

You are importing goods from Japan =)

The important thing is whether you pay customs or not. You can't expect free shipping ;)

I suppose, it would be ask too much nowadays xD

41 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Uhh this seems to be going quite off topic.

Yeah better go back in Topic :P

Don't know if even the other more than Marie (If i say the name right) Was told but 3 DoA DLC collaboration were annunced today!

• Like 1