Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash *COMING WEST IN SUMMER 2017*

11 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Just 8 more days until this comes out, hopefully EMS won't take too long. I need some wet homura in my life :awesome:

Probably we'll see it for October/November if good or even a year from now in my opinion :( 

27 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

So are they Yumi, Asuka, Miyabi, and Homura?

Yeah. I dont know if it is another form just for the looks or if it will affect the performance of the character (which, in a way, should). Maybe it comes with a card associated to that form, which will trigger a specific skill.

Unrelated to the topic, I look at Awakened Homura and I see a Kagura in full form.

Edited by ab4h4r4k1

6 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Ultimate forms of them, yep.

4 minutes ago, ab4h4r4k1 said:

Yeah. I dont know if it is another form just for the looks or if it will affect the performance of the character (which, in a way, should). Maybe it comes with a card associated to that form, which will trigger a specific skill.

Unrelated to the topic, I look at Awakened Homura and I see a Kagura in full form.

Ah ok, Asuka's awakened form doesn't seem any different from how she normally looks. Guess they ran out of inspiration.

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ah ok, Asuka's awakened form doesn't seem any different from how she normally looks. Guess they ran out of inspiration.

They have to fit the description :awesome:

Asuka with her hidden powers awakened. It’s a transformation exploding with a feeling of excitement, but that looks somewhat simple… Maybe she is still concealing some unknown power.

And it's not that surprising. Asuka doesn't have any special element trait like the other three.

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I know, right? In Estival Versus I was really expecting something mindblowing, but she just let her hair down.

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Asuka with her hidden powers awakened. It’s a transformation exploding with a feeling of excitement, but that looks somewhat simple… Maybe she is still concealing some unknown power.

And it's not that surprising. Asuka doesn't have any special element trait like the other three.

In words: she is the heroine (meh), so her ultimate form will only be unleashed in the final battle.

Edited by ab4h4r4k1

31 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

What a crappy excuse for the lack of imagination. This is exactly why I think Homura is the best character: a great background story, interesting fighting style, and her awakened form looks different than her normal form.

27 minutes ago, ab4h4r4k1 said:

I know, right? In Estival Versus I was really expecting something mindblowing, but she just let her hair down.

I still need to play Esival Versus, but good to know the awakened forms are in that game too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Asuka is a qt.

One of the best girls and one of the most useful ones.

And one of the less like di see up above :P

Anyway didn't know this forms are in EV too, i thought they were new things for BS, Well then now i want to start Ev more and finish Sv even less xD 

Edited by Sora9427

7 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Poor Asuka, here i take her as great wonderful girl, you all meanies :3 

Asuka is not as beloved as she was in the first games. Even the devs and/or series creator prefer another girl instead of Asuka.

5-year-dx.jpg

There is a lot of love for a specific character on this Limited Edition Nyū Nyū 5th Anniversary DX Pack" edition and its not Hanzo's grand daughter.

11 minutes ago, ab4h4r4k1 said:

Asuka is not as beloved as she was in the first games. Even the devs and/or series creator prefer another girl instead of Asuka.

5-year-dx.jpg

There is a lot of love for a specific character on this Limited Edition Nyū Nyū 5th Anniversary DX Pack" edition and its not Hanzo's grand daughter.

Fukouhei! 

Yumi is objectively the most popular Senran girl, you can't compare poor Aa-chan with her, puri =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

???

*seconds later*

OH...! 

You had that kind of name, okay.

Anyway, obviously nope :awesome:

Who would quote you, puri? :awesome:

It's Yumi's signature tick she created =D

AH THAT scene yeah i remembere the scene but not the Rest :P

Good :P

Anyway i'll never understand why like 80% of the Fanbase love Yumi so much, i mean she's cute and everything but personally Kasturagi Best girl :3 

• Like 1

I'm surprised that there still isn't the Japanese List here, the game went out 2 Days ago in Japan, no?

Anywya looks a pretty Standard SK List, so complete everything in the different modes, Max out in this case the weapons and Kill/do Tot things. Which i'm happy that are pretty easy and Makeable in both Single or Multy depending on what you want and not have to choose, that's great :D

EDIT: Nope i see on My Play-Asia mail that it's out in 2 Days instead so i guess that's why :P 

Edited by Sora9427