Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash *COMING WEST IN SUMMER 2017*

New info, this time explaining a bit about the gun types and other stuff. Since it is a lot, I will put on spoilers so it will not take too much space.

Source: Gematsu

■ Water Gun Modes

All 10 types of water guns each have two modes. Each mode differs in power and effect, so switch between modes depending on the situation to proceed the water gun battle more efficiently.

Assault Rifle: A full-auto shooting type water gun capable of continuously firing water bullets. While its power is not that high, it is unmatched in ease of use.

Spoiler

—Full Auto Firing

Continuously fires water bullets for as long as you press the button, so if you hit the opponent you won’t give them a chance to retaliate, but if you miss, you’ll lose out on a great amount of water.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_001.jpg

—3-Point Burst Firing

Fires only three shots at a single time, but because it is more powerful than Full-Auto Firing, it consumes less of the water gauge when successfully aimed.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_002.jpg

Shotgun: A water gun that fires several water bullets with a single shot. The power decreases depending on the range of the shot, and the water bullets that fire scatter.

Spoiler

—Scattering Bullets

Can deal damage to a vast range of enemies at a single time. Compared to Homing Scattering Bullets, its range is shorter, but its power is greater.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_003.jpg

—Homing Scattering Bullets

Several bullets automatically follow your opponent. Its power is low, but since it follows the enemy, its hit rate is high.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_004.jpg

Grenade Launcher: A water gun that fires water balloon grenades. The water balloon that fires will explode when it hits an enemy or terrain.

Spoiler

—Bounce Balloons

Water balloons will rebound as they hit objects, so you can deal damage to enemies hiding in the distance by skillfully using objects such as walls. It is also high in power.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_005.jpg

—Hitscan Explosion Balloons

A short distance mode where water balloons do not rebound as they hit objects, and will instead explode in the place they land. The exploding water will also damage enemies behind walls.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_006.jpg

Rocket Launcher: A water gun that fires water bottle rockets. Its linear attacks are top class, but its reload time is long.

Spoiler

—High Speed Linear Missile

A quick, high-power single shot. It can blow away several enemies at once when they’re all crowded together.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_007.jpg

—Triple Guided Missile

Fires three missiles with a single shot, which follow the enemy, but move slowly. Compared to High Speed Linear Missiles, its power is also inferior.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_008.jpg

Sniper Rifle: Shoots a long-range water laser. Consumes a lot of the water gauge, but the water laser possesses the powerful ability to penetrate your opponent.

Spoiler

—Power Specialization

Its lock-on range is a somewhat narrow, but it is the most powerful of the water guns. If you can successfully lock-on to the opponent, you’ll inevitably deal major damage.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_009.jpg

—Auto-Aim Specialization

Its lock-on range is wide, allowing you snipe at faraway enemies, but compared to Power Specialization, its power is halved.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_010.jpg

Single Handgun: The amount of the water gauge consumed while shooting is low. Furthermore, you can shoot your opponent while hidden since it ricochets.

Spoiler

—Semi-Auto Firing
Compared to the automatic Full Burst Firing, setting your aim is necessary, but you can prevent against wasteful shooting.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_011.jpg

—Full Burst Firing
Fires at high speeds. Since you can continue shooting until you run out of bullets, you should be careful as it is easy to waste water and be caught off guard.
Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_012.jpg

Twin Handguns: Single shot water pistols so you can fire two shots at once. The amount of the water gauge consumed while shooting is low. Auto-aim has a wide range.

Spoiler

—Power Specialization

While it doesn’t have many bullets loaded, it is high in power. By accurately aiming and shooting, you can deal great damage.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_013.jpg

—Loaded Bullets Specialization

It has many bullets loaded, but is lower in power than the Power Specialization. You can overwhelm the enemy with consecutive attacks.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_014.jpg

Spray Gun: A weapon that continually shoots water as you hold the trigger. Damage will continually be inflicted but it consumes a lot of the water gauge.

Spoiler

—Emission Type

Its range is low, but it can consecutively deal damage to nearby enemies at once.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_015.jpg

—Stationary Type

It creates a mist when it shoots that damages the enemies inside it. It has various methods of use, such as inviting enemies with Emission Type and then trapping them with Stationary Type.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_016.jpg

Gatling Gun: A spin-up-type water gun with a gradually increasing firing speed. Its power is more than enough to make up for its damper on mobility.

Spoiler

—Loaded Bullets Specialization

It is lower in power than the Poewr Specialization, but has a higher amount of loaded bullets that doesn’t give the enemy a chance.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_017.jpg

—Power Specialization

It is higher in power, but has half the amount of loaded bullets offered by the Loaded Bullets Specialization.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_018.jpg

Shower Gun: A water gun that sprays water as a mist. You can continually shoot and cause constant damage, but the range is extremely short.

Spoiler

—Linear Type

Since its trajectory is linear, it is easy to target a specific enemy. It is lower in power than the Scattering Type, but has many loaded bullets, so it doesn’t give the enemy a chance.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_019.jpg

—Scattering Type

Since it spreads water across a vast range, it can hit a number of enemies, and settles considerably easily even when running from place to place, making it easy to deal damage.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_020.jpg

■ Drenched Power-Up

When the girls become soaking wet from their opponents’ attacks and their allies’ attacks, a “Drenched Power-Up” will activate. When activated, you’ll have an inexhaustible supply of water that doesn’t deplete for a fixed period of time, allowing you to pound away at the water gun.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_021.jpg

■ The Store

In addition to standard items like card packs, costumes, hairdos, and accessories, you can also buy Rubber Duckies that change the colors of your Kunekune Finishes and Touching water. Additionally, you can buy avatar icons, panel skins, game system voices, illustrations, videos to view, and stamps to use in Multi-Splash.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_022.jpg

Change the Salesperson to Your Favorite Character

You can change the store salesperson to your favorite character.

Senran-Kagura-PBS_02-21-17_023.jpg

Enjoy! :D

Edited by ab4h4r4k1
  • Like 1

Here is a special livestream of Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash that happened ten or so hours ago. Skip to 56:55 in the video in order to see the game in action!

@GrayFT @Sora9427@Aranea Highwind @Ken Kaneki @Satoshi Ookami @Undead Wolf @ab4h4r4k1 @TheVader66 @kusuriuriPT

Thanks for the Quote as always :)

Well I looked 2 minutes since i'm a little busy around the net now xD And it looks sooo cool, i know it won't arrive this year here but i hope so even in winter, who cares if it's not the right period :P 

• Like 1

My reaction:

100b2f184c9d9d6829ac10bd2bac4195ece1acc4

Homura really doesnt look the same. I can barely see her tanlines and her hair is really weird now (for some reason).

Mirai is cute but her char icon is too similar to Midori's now.

So far the gameplay looks really good. I imagine a very active multiplayer community when it gets localized.

• Like 1

The JP store started to sell the Senran Kagura PBS PSN avatars. The background image is meh, however the avatars are not censored which is a good thing. Hopefully they are not censored on the US & EU region when they are released on those places.

Here's a preview of some of the avatars (and those who i bought).

Si4mFQV.jpg

z19xyX1.jpg

X0iXfCw.jpg

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

He says it's a game you can enjoy with family :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

Yeah Totally xD From what i understood in 3 minutes of watching ti seems more like he's being an Idiot being embarrisngly imitating the girls xD 

New videos detailing some of the game's features:

Drenched Power-Ups are activated when the girls become soaking wet, either from their opponents attacks or their allies’ attacks. When activated, you’ll have an inexhaustible supply of water that doesn’t deplete for a fixed period of time, allowing you to pound away at the water gun.

(I expected A LOT MORE of this one)

Kunekune Finish is a finishing move aimed at the enemy’s chest and buttocks. You’ll be able to witness various poses depending on the water gun you have equipped.

• Like 1

Too bad these themes will never cross the oceans...

Anyway, after seeing so many videos and pictures, I now found myself slightly disappointed: there is like 20%-30% less "plot" :awesome: in the game's character models when compared to the artwork or themes...

54 minutes ago, ab4h4r4k1 said:

Too bad these themes will never cross the oceans...

Anyway, after seeing so many videos and pictures, I now found myself slightly disappointed: there is like 20%-30% less "plot" :awesome: in the game's character models when compared to the artwork or themes...

Less plot, more cute :P