Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash *COMING WEST IN SUMMER 2017*

On 1/22/2017 at 0:22 PM, Ken Kaneki said:

It might grant your wishes too. I mean the servants want a piece of it too :awesome: 

16265452_10155318327605348_1333370679963

My lovely Jeanne, don't worry my saint I will save you from these Heathens.

Ruler Best Servant:

cfPWiz9.jpg

On 1/22/2017 at 0:29 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I'm usually a peaceful person, but this is one war I must win! OPEN FIRE! :awesome:

5c3.gif

Back off bitch, she is mine to protect. Besides what happened to your love for flatness.

vfv77ER.gif

8 hours ago, ab4h4r4k1 said:

More news! Source: Gematsu

■ Game Modes

Single Splash

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_001.jpg

A story mode in which a story centered on the members of each faction unfolds, including the girls of the Gessen Girls’ Academy, Hanzo National Academy, Hebijo Clandestine Girls’ Academy, and Homura’s Crimson Squad.

The girls are invited to the mysterious water gun tournament known as the “Peach Beach Splash,” or “PBS” for short, which is said to be a time-honored tradition of the shinobi world.

It is said that the best team will get anything they want as a reward, and while the true purpose of the tournament is unknown, the big-chested water gun battle begins…!

—Boss Battle: A Giant Ryobi

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_002.jpg

The nightmare’s second coming!? Battle against a giant Ryobi. Shoot away at her giant body to get rid of all the foam!

—Boss Battle: Licking Machine and Massage Machine

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_003.jpg

The infamous giant machines are drawing near! Protect yourself from the bosses’ attacks while aiming for their weak points! Defeat them before those trapped in their life floats get licked and massaged!

Paradise Episodes

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_004.jpg

A mode where you ca enjoy comical episodes featuring specific characters. It goes beyond the boundaries of teams so you can enjoy a new side of the girls.

V-Road Challenge

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_005.jpg

A specialized action mode where you form a team of your favorite girls and aim to win the Peach Beach Splash. Win and advance through four cups, including the “School Cup,” “Bunny Cup,” “Queen Cup,” and “Venus Cup.” Winning will earn you rewards such as cards and in-game money.

Multi-Splash

An online mode where you can splash with players around the country to your heart’s content. There are three types of online battle modes to enjoy, which are detailed below.

■ Online Mode

Ranked Match

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_006.jpg

A mode where you compete with players around the country in five-on-five battles in order to attain victory and gain PP (Peach Points). The battle rules and stage are randomly decided. The higher your class, the greater the rewards you’ll receive.

Free Match

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_007.jpg

A mode where the host player sets the rules, stage, and amount of players (one-versus-one to five-versus-five). In addition to making all opponents other players, CPUs can also be added to the mix. You can create your own battle room as well as look up those created by others. If you set a password, you can play with just your friends.

—Battle Rule: Team Battle

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_008.jpg

A rule where you compete for points by taking out the enemy team’s players. Victory will go to the team that defeated the most enemy players within the time limit.

—Battle Rule: Momination

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_009.jpg

A rule where players scramble to occupy three watchtowers placed on the stage and only earn points while occupied. Victory will go to the team that earned the most points within the time limit.

More rules and stages will be added via free updates.

—MVP

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_010.jpg

At the end of a Ranked Match, five players will be recognized as MVPs on the results screen. You can set whichever motions and stamps you like for your character to display.

Co-Op Survival

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_011.jpg

A mode where players work together to protect their watchtower from waves of enemies. You’ll get a reward for every enemy you defeat. By selecting and searching stage and class requirements, you can participate in an already open Survival match. You can also play on your own with the CPU.

■ Touching

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_012.jpg

The Locker Room, where you can freely coordinate the expressions, poses, costume, hairdo, accessories, and underwear of the girls, features a new “Water Gun Mode” where you can enjoy happy and shy communication with the girls by way of water gun. Enjoy wet, see-through clothing to your heart’s content and even choose the color of the water.

Hand Mode, Evolved

Senran-Kagura-PBS_01-30-17_013.jpg

Hand Mode has also evolved. The spots you can touch have increased and more reactions from the girls have been added. There are character-specific reactions, too. And not only can you touch the chest and buttocks like previous games, but now you can also rub, pat, and pull the upper arms and thighs.

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash is due out for PlayStation 4 in Japan on March 16 in multiple editions. A western and Asian release is also planned.

NsqiCpC.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

She doesn't NEED protection from a weakling like you. :awesome:

Flat chest is best, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the big oppai too. :awesome:

I am sorry but who is the one that using tanks instead of a sword like a real man :awesome:

Begone you lustful heathen and go to the Fate/Kaleid if your thirsty for some action

Spoiler

ZMtgcNZ.gif

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I am sorry but who is the one that using tanks instead of a sword like a real man :awesome:

Does it matter how the servants fought? Gudako will kill them all in the end.

On topic, it looks like this might be the most time intensive Senran Kagura plat to date with so many new features and storylines. I guess I'll wait and see.

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, bladesoframen said:

Does it matter how the servants fought? Gudako will kill them all in the end.

Reveal hidden contents

Gudako will always be in my mind Shirou and Rin love child, even though I know Gudako is supposed to be a genderbender of Shirou and Gudao is the genderbender version of Rin.

MHmMMj9.png

16 minutes ago, bladesoframen said:

On topic, it looks like this might be the most time intensive Senran Kagura plat to date with so many new features and storylines. I guess I'll wait and see.

I agree with that, I am extremely interested on the gameplay and the online

• Like 1

OH MY GOD, COME ON MARVELOUS!!!! Give me the West date so i can see when i could start to save my money for this :(

IT' looks every time more Amazing than before! 
AH! So the Giant Ryobi in the last Screens was a Boss, that would be inetresting xD

The cool usual Story and single stories for the girls, a Tournament mode which could be Cool and of course the Online that i'm really curious about with deathMatch and Dominition so far i see!! (I will play Ranked for Hours probably xD)

And even a Co-Op survival mode to play with friends or even alone for trophies, that's just perfect :3

Seriously, cannot Wait for it, i wasn't even so excited for EV xD

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Gudako will always be in my mind Shirou and Rin love child, even though I know Gudako is supposed to be a genderbender of Shirou and Gudao is the genderbender version of Rin.

MHmMMj9.png

I agree with that, I am extremely interested on the gameplay and the online

OMG, this is GOLD!!!! Thank you!!!

Dual guns for me as well. I always favor speed and constant movement in hack 'n slash (hack 'n shoot in this case?) games.

Ryona, Yomi... Who else should I recruit for my dream team? Shiki and Hanabi look amazing with the new haircuts, but I wanna see which characters are confirmed as part of the main game (because we all know that this is going to have a ton of DLCs).

More weapon and this are maybe even cooler than the first one we saw a week ago, Wow Wonderful :3

I wonder if we'll be able to costuise the weapons (Like changing colors maybe i don't know, the gunshight and this kind of stuff! Plus i wonder ifwe'll have some sort of special attack that charges with time (Like the Target Rocket We saw here that follow the enemy around) and if the Ammos will always be infinite or there is to reload, i'm really curious Just a month more!!!!

Here are two videos that show gameplay (captured on cellphone by a guest at the Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash event that was held). The quality isn't the greatest, but you can watch the game in action!

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, MossyOakRcn42 said:

Here are two videos that show gameplay (captured on cellphone by a guest at the Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash event that was held). The quality isn't the greatest, but you can watch the game in action!

My interest in the game has increased with watching these video. Which by the way Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash Gameplay part 2 is the better quality video. I just hope they added a single player mode similar to Instant Action in the original Star Wars Battlefront Series (Fuck you EA) where you can select the maps and difficulty of the bots. The reason why I am asking for something similar to Instant Action is just in case I can't find people online or when PSN is down like usual

• Like 1

So you have to recharge your gun in the pool. I wonder if the weapons will be upgradeable or if ir will be an effect of specific cards.

Overall, looks good. But it may be really awkward for some people to play this on the big screen and explain, in some scenes, that it is not an adult game. :lol: