Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash *COMING WEST IN SUMMER 2017*

3 hours ago, dermarx said:

Found a trophy list: 

https://www.exophase.com/game/senran-kagurapeach-beach-splash-psn/trophies/

Seems to be easy but grindy

Nice to see there's no pure multiplayer ones.

12 minutes ago, GrayFT said:

Marie Rose and Honoka are everywhere nowadays.

They're in Musou Stars too.

They're the 2 most popular DoA girls currently after all in polls and merchandising

New video is up, showing the beginning of the game along with more gameplay!

@GrayFT @Sora9427@Aranea Highwind @Ken Kaneki @Satoshi Ookami @Undead Wolf @ab4h4r4k1 @TheVader66 @kusuriuriPT  @Dragon-Archon

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 4

Thanks for the quote as always :)

Well about time, tomorrow the game is out :awesome: 

Anywy maybe i'll chek it out later but probably i'll see it plaied randomly for some minutes on Playstation Live in the the next days, there must be a Japanese guy streaming it after all :P 

Nice video. The only thing that I did not expect was to be able to reload the gun without being in a pool/ water area.

Besides the two types for each gun, we also have the different cards that the player can equip. Makes me wonder if the DLC girls will have a card included (which will make those the most sold DLCs in time) or if there will be rare/ stronger cards as DLC.

Overall, looks really good. I imagine I will be pretty bad at this one, since it is mainly a shooting game. But at least I will not have to worry about my parents questioning what kind of game is that or having to play hidden from them since I'm an adult. :awesome:

22 minutes ago, ab4h4r4k1 said:

.... But at least I will not have to worry about my parents questioning what kind of game is that or having to play hidden from them since I'm an adult. :awesome:

One of the benefits being an adult :awesome:

• Like 1

WAIT! DLCs? They aren't in the Base-Game???

Another thing i have to hope it arrive to us and doesn't cost 8 € like some costumes :( 

Aaand another comment about Asuka xD

I don't understand why nobody likes her, for me it's really cuter with longer hairs honestly :3 

23 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yep, it was in the article posted earlier.

500 yens each.

So Each Transformation like 5 €? (Because i doubt actually 3 here)

Damn, spending 20 € For all 4 of them it's simply ridicolous, Marvelous really exploit the DLCs stuff -_-  

Just now, Sora9427 said:

So Each Transformation like 5 €?

Plus EU tax :awesome: 

Yea, probably around that amount in case it isn't free for localized version or there isn't some enhanced version planned.

1 minute ago, Sora9427 said:

Marvelous really exploit the DLCs stuff -_-  

They know it's optional, but fans will grab it. =D

More money for more life and hometown =D

Majority of funds are going to be from Japan anyway =D I don't think many players of the localized version are going to cash on these =D

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Plus EU tax :awesome: 

Yea, probably around that amount in case it isn't free for localized version or there isn't some enhanced version planned.

They know it's optional, but fans will grab it. =D

More money for more life and hometown =D

Majority of funds are going to be from Japan anyway =D I don't think many players of the localized version are going to cash on these =D

Tax doesn't matter it will be 5 € anyway sinc ei doubt they'll post them for 4 € :P

Meh i higly doubt that we didn't get any extra in the Western version with the previous 3 games, probably the fuckin Pc version will have them, this make me pissed everytime, it's not fair as thing...

Meh in this case i don't know, this special forms should already be in the game, are not costumes, it would be like put some HDD form in Neptunia as DLCs...

The DLCs? Probably not, that's why the Marvelous EU page tries to always promote them xD 

1 minute ago, Sora9427 said:

probably the fuckin Pc version will have them, this make me pissed

Well, they can just mod it anyway. 

PC version is probably irrelevant to anything =D

2 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

it would be like put some HDD form in Neptunia as DLCs...

That would be awesome, more lolis, less boobs :awesome:

2 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Meh in this case i don't know, this special forms should already be in the game, are not costumes,

That's for sure since they announced them and everything.

On the other hand, they may be testing waters. You know, if they are successful enough, they would be put into the next mainline game.

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, they can just mod it anyway. 

PC version is probably irrelevant to anything =D

That's for sure since they announced them and everything.

On the other hand, they may be testing waters. You know, if they are successful enough, they would be put into the next mainline game.

Well honestly it's not fair that at release they get the version with DLCs included and a 10-20% discount, we don't get that! And it's thanks to Vita if they got it in first place.

If they don't use this New particular forms maybe with another new group coming wanting to beat them all kicking ass i would be dissapointed.