The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

• 2 weeks later...

@Mike13858 @spectre51 @Ariadne @YaoiGod What is up everybody, it is Event time once again. The event is a Muse Challenge Event but this one is special. This time instead of just 2 SRs, you get 7 SRs in total. Let's start with the Point Rewards SRs first since it has the most, you get Smile SR Kotori at 25,000, Cool SR Eli at 37,500, Pure SR Nozomi at 55,000, Smile SR Umi at 100,000 and finally Pure SR Honoka at 150,000. You also get SR Exchange Ticket, one at 10,000 then 170,000 followed by 190,000 then 220,000 and finally another at 260,000 as a point rewards to get one copy of the Point Reward SRs. This maybe the most brutal part of the event since to get a 2nd copy to Idolize your SR without stickers, you need to get SR Exchange Tickets but you need so many points that tickets appear at the very end of the Point Rewards. This maybe the most brutal event I have ever played in LLSIF especially since my goal is to get SR Honoka. In comparison the Tier Rewards SRs which has SR Pure Maki and SR Cool Nico, is surprisingly easy with the same old, get Tier 2 to get two copies of the SRs.

I have wasted 1,000 LP (I did 10 rounds using 100 LP each) used up 14 of my Sugar Cubes and Two full LP (One from having it full in the beginning and the other as a level up) and I only managed to get 19,000 with event point boost activated in the event. Jesus Christ, I am fucked.

aBBU1qc.jpg

fmfOWZE.jpg

wjer4Vg.jpg

pjDj9Fg.jpg

6pIscEb.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

@Mike13858 @spectre51 @Ariadne @YaoiGod What is up everybody, it is Event time once again. The event is a Muse Challenge Event but this one is special. This time instead of just 2 SRs, you get 7 SRs in total. Let's start with the Point Rewards SRs first since it has the most, you get Smile SR Kotori at 25,000, Cool SR Eli at 37,500, Pure SR Nozomi at 55,000, Smile SR Umi at 100,000 and finally Pure SR Honoka at 150,000. You also get SR Exchange Ticket, one at 10,000 then 170,000 followed by 190,000 then 220,000 and finally another at 260,000 as a point rewards to get one copy of the Point Reward SRs. This maybe the most brutal part of the event since to get a 2nd copy to Idolize your SR without stickers, you need to get SR Exchange Tickets but you need so many points that tickets appear at the very end of the Point Rewards. This maybe the most brutal event I have ever played in LLSIF especially since my goal is to get SR Honoka. In comparison the Tier Rewards SRs which has SR Pure Maki and SR Cool Nico, is surprisingly easy with the same old, get Tier 2 to get two copies of the SRs.

I have wasted 1,000 LP (I did 10 rounds using 100 LP each) used up 14 of my Sugar Cubes and Two full LP (One from having it full in the beginning and the other as a level up) and I only managed to get 19,000 with event point boost activated in the event. Jesus Christ, I am fucked.

aBBU1qc.jpg

fmfOWZE.jpg

wjer4Vg.jpg

pjDj9Fg.jpg

6pIscEb.jpg

I joined on JP when this event came out! It was brutal but since i was just starting, the level ups helped me with LP. Bad news maybe but the next 3 events are also going to be the special 7 SR events, then the event rewards will get completely revamped and event URs will be introduced.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I joined on JP when this event came out! It was brutal but since i was just starting, the level ups helped me with LP. Bad news maybe but the next 3 events are also going to be the special 7 SR events, then the event rewards will get completely revamped and event URs will be introduced.

I feel like these events are aimed directly at people like me with huge sugar cubes reserves so that we can waste it all and start using Love Gems to fill the LP and in turn cause us to buy Love Gems.

Also Event URs are going to be added? How do you get them? Is it Point Reward or Tier Reward or something specific you have to do to get them?

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I feel like these events are aimed directly at people like me with huge sugar cubes reserves so that we can waste it all and start using Love Gems to fill the LP and in turn cause us to buy Love Gems.

Also Event URs are going to be added? How do you get them? Is it Point Reward or Tier Reward or something specific you have to do to get them?

Yeah it's DEFINITELY getting to the point where they want you to refill LP, especially after the revamp happens soon. Yes Event URs, and the first SRs of each group will be now distributed through points and Tier rewards. I can elaborate more if you're curious

So the revamp rewards is as follows:

You now can get about 2x Smile, Pure, Cool and Purple teacher Skill EXP SRs from point rewards in total. 150k to 300k in Token events give Green Ticket -> Blue Ticket -> Green Ticket, and so on until 300k, i think in non-token events it's 200k-450k or similar to that

They started distributing the very first event SRs for Muse and Aqours, for example the sleepover/animal Kotori was points reward and sleepover/animal Umi was tier reward, you can get two of Kotori/Chika through points.

Event URs are new, and apparently it's themed around subunits, they started with BiBi Nico UR for points, you get one copy at like 45k points or so and you get a special idolization seal for the event UR at around 90k even points, unfortunately you don't get a UR seal from getring rid of event URs lol

Another new event reward is a secret SSR (shhhhh don't tell anyone) that comes preidolized. They're fairly trash but boost the Team Yell thing i talk about below. No SSR seal from them either 

I should mention but Team Yell is a new feature to balance the new extremely high points rewards, basically you put 5 cards you own to increase your total event point acquired, it can get to 280%-300% so it's not too bad.

Tier revamp:

More tiers were added, the newest or revamped ones i guess are, from memory, 3001-10k, 3000-501, 500-1.

Ma2dcEO.jpg

If you get in top 10k, the rewards are:

3x Event SRs (sleepover/animal Umi, etc.)

1x Event UR (Nico/Hanamaru for now)

3x SSR seals!

1x Honoka's Mom or Chika's Mom support UR!

1x Blue Ticket

2x Green Tickets.

Top 10k or better is the only way to get another event UR Copy.

Top 3k:

3x Event SRs

1x Event UR

1x UR Seal

1x Honoka's Mom or Chika's Mom UR

3x Blue Ticket

2x Green Ticket.

Top 500:

3x Event SRs

3x Event URs

1x UR Seal

3x Blue Ticket

2x Green Ticket

1x Cool Support UR

1x Pure Support UR

1x Smile Support UR

Aaaaand another thing, remember when i said the event URs are subunit themed? Yeah so alongside the event URs, 2 PERMANENT Gacha URs will be released with each event UR as well, the ones coupled with Nico were White Lily Umi UR and Printemps Kotori UR. They also can boost your Team Yell bonus boost massively.

The difference between the Nico and Hanamaru event URs is that Nico came with Umi and Kotori, all 3 completely different subunit members, meanwhile Hanamaru's coupled URs were Dia and Kanan, basically AZALEA, in their Galaxy Hide and Seek subunit costume.

ixwHstI.jpg

pkcFJeJ.jpg

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Yeah it's DEFINITELY getting to the point where they want you to refill LP, especially after the revamp happens soon. Yes Event URs, and the first SRs of each group will be now distributed through points and Tier rewards. I can elaborate more if you're curious

So the revamp rewards is as follows:

You now can get about 2x Smile, Pure, Cool and Purple teacher Skill EXP SRs from point rewards in total. 150k to 300k in Token events give Green Ticket -> Blue Ticket -> Green Ticket, and so on until 300k, i think in non-token events it's 200k-450k or similar to that

They started distributing the very first event SRs for Muse and Aqours, for example the sleepover/animal Kotori was points reward and sleepover/animal Umi was tier reward, you can get two of Kotori/Chika through points.

Event URs are new, and apparently it's themed around subunits, they started with BiBi Nico UR for points, you get one copy at like 45k points or so and you get a special idolization seal for the event UR at around 90k even points, unfortunately you don't get a UR seal from getring rid of event URs lol

Another new event reward is a secret SSR (shhhhh don't tell anyone) that comes preidolized. They're fairly trash but boost the Team Yell thing i talk about below. No SSR seal from them either 

I should mention but Team Yell is a new feature to balance the new extremely high points rewards, basically you put 5 cards you own to increase your total event point acquired, it can get to 280%-300% so it's not too bad.

Tier revamp:

More tiers were added, the newest or revamped ones i guess are, from memory, 3001-10k, 3000-501, 500-1.

Ma2dcEO.jpg

If you get in top 10k, the rewards are:

3x Event SRs (sleepover/animal Umi, etc.)

1x Event UR (Nico/Hanamaru for now)

3x SSR seals!

1x Honoka's Mom or Chika's Mom support UR!

1x Blue Ticket

2x Green Tickets.

Top 10k or better is the only way to get another event UR Copy.

Top 3k:

3x Event SRs

1x Event UR

1x UR Seal

1x Honoka's Mom or Chika's Mom UR

3x Blue Ticket

2x Green Ticket.

Top 500:

3x Event SRs

3x Event URs

1x UR Seal

3x Blue Ticket

2x Green Ticket

1x Cool Support UR

1x Pure Support UR

1x Smile Support UR

Oh my god, so they revamp everything in the Rewards. That is great especially that we can now get UR Skill Ups as well. It does suck that you can trade the Event UR for a UR sticker but it's understandable since it will brake the sticker shop. I do wonder if the Event URs are as strong as the Normal URs you get from Scouting or are they weak like the Promo URs (the celebration URs like birthdays). I am also very curious to see the skill Team Yell in action.

On 7/27/2020 at 2:47 PM, YaoiGod said:

Aaaaand another thing, remember when i said the event URs are subunit themed? Yeah so alongside the event URs, 2 PERMANENT Gacha URs will be released with each event UR as well, the ones coupled with Nico were White Lily Umi UR and Printemps Kotori UR. They also can boost your Team Yell bonus boost massively.

The difference between the Nico and Hanamaru event URs is that Nico came with Umi and Kotori, all 3 completely different subunit members, meanwhile Hanamaru's coupled URs were Dia and Kanan, basically AZALEA, in their Galaxy Hide and Seek subunit costume.

ixwHstI.jpg

pkcFJeJ.jpg

So these URs are exclusive released for the events correct. This also makes me even more excited for the Event revamp.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I am also very curious to see the skill Team Yell in action.

Here you go, this is basically what Team Yell is.

unSNHKp.jpg

Event UR gives 60/70% unidolized, 100% when idolized, secret SSRs (shhhhhh don't tell anyone) give 30% (Riko in this case), then the SR you get from the event, in this case Chika, give 10% unidolized and 20% idolized, the two other members i have assigned are assigned percent boostage depending on the event, in this case Seven Gods You and her birthday promo UR give 10%/20% respectively. I would assume the two gacha UR that come with the event give 70/100% as well, if not more.

Also here, this is the event nico and hanamaru, decent stats and Nico is a Perfect Lock so that makes her more useful than Hanamaru, who is a Healer, and a bad one at that lol.

wiZFdAZ.jpg

q98kYTe.jpg

32 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

So these URs are exclusive released for the events correct. This also makes me even more excited for the Event revamp.

Yeah but they are added to normal scouting and even BTs unlike the Pair URs so they are not limited, just exclusive better chance to get them when the event is going on.

I was able to get two new URs and Kotori's Mom Support UR yesterday thanks to the free blue tickets login thing.

3SSTCT0.jpg

7Tjflbv.jpg

QcTqAZt.jpg

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2020 at 3:25 PM, YaoiGod said:

Here you go, this is basically what Team Yell is.

unSNHKp.jpg

Event UR gives 60/70% unidolized, 100% when idolized, secret SSRs (shhhhhh don't tell anyone) give 30% (Riko in this case), then the SR you get from the event, in this case Chika, give 10% unidolized and 20% idolized, the two other members i have assigned are assigned percent boostage depending on the event, in this case Seven Gods You and her birthday promo UR give 10%/20% respectively. I would assume the two gacha UR that come with the event give 70/100% as well, if not more.

Also here, this is the event nico and hanamaru, decent stats and Nico is a Perfect Lock so that makes her more useful than Hanamaru, who is a Healer, and a bad one at that lol.

wiZFdAZ.jpg

q98kYTe.jpg

Oh I see how it works now. That is cool new method in getting points in the event. It adds more strategy to the game. Though I want to ask, do you have to put the Team Yell idols in your team when you do the event or is there a separate slot for them since in the screenshot you showed me about the Team Yell it seems they operate separately from your performing teams.

On 7/28/2020 at 3:25 PM, YaoiGod said:

Yeah but they are added to normal scouting and even BTs unlike the Pair URs so they are not limited, just exclusive better chance to get them when the event is going on.

I was able to get two new URs and Kotori's Mom Support UR yesterday thanks to the free blue tickets login thing.

3SSTCT0.jpg

7Tjflbv.jpg

QcTqAZt.jpg

Congrats on getting the URs. Nico looks so pretty in her Victorian maid outfit and Ruby is just adorable with....are those donuts?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Oh I see how it works now. That is cool new method in getting points in the event. It adds more strategy to the game. Though I want to ask, do you have to put the Team Yell idols in your team when you do the event or is there a separate slot for them since in the screenshot you showed me about the Team Yell it seems they operate separately from your performing teams.

Congrats on getting the URs. Nico looks so pretty in her Victorian maid outfit and Ruby is just adorable with....are those donuts?

You can put them in Team Yell from the standard Member List or Warehouse with no problem! And if you use a unit in Team Yell, you can still use them in live shows, think of it as a Passive thing.

Thank you! I believe those are chocolate-covered...Pretzels? Cuz they are in a knot pattern and have what seems like salt on top of the chocolate (which is a CHOICE). Could be sugar too but i believe salt is more common with pretzels.

Edited by YaoiGod

13 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

You can put them in Team Yell from the standard Member List or Warehouse with no problem! And if you use a unit in Team Yell, you can still use them in live shows, think of it as a Passive thing.

Oh I see that is good, you just need to collect the Team Yell units to utilize their boost. That is good, though at least for me, I need to increase my warehouse limit since I have to many idols that I don't want to retire or feed away. 

15 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

Thank you! I believe those are chocolate-covered...Pretzels? Cuz they are in a knot pattern and have what seems like salt on top of the chocolate (which is a CHOICE). Could be sugar too but i believe salt is more common with pretzels.

Oh shit, you are right. Those are Pretzels, I didn't zoom into the picture and from a distance they looked like donuts stacked to each other but yeah they are pretzels. What are the skills of the two UR idols? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Oh shit, you are right. Those are Pretzels, I didn't zoom into the picture and from a distance they looked like donuts stacked to each other but yeah they are pretzels. What are the skills of the two UR idols? 

Nico's skill is for every 28 Combo, there's a 34% chance to gain 800 points. Ruby's skill is every 26 note, there is a 38% chance to turn all Great note taps into Perfects for 4.5 seconds.

So i have some good news, got two new URs!

Starting with Valentine Nico, my first time getting her, ever!

gujd7ys.jpg

Then i don't know what happened but i guess the KananMari-shipping God(desses) were smiling on me and i got this new Pair UR, first Pull! Didn't even need to use green tickets.

aBxaUP0.jpg

6N8r2YM.jpg

Obviously they both look flawless here but i'm glad Kanan is my #1. I hope this doesn't affect my luck in SIFAS, a big fes banner featuring past Nijigaku Fes Cards only is happening soon in celebration of Shioriko Mifune joining Nijigaku as the 10th idol! And i need Fes Setsuna and Kanata to have a chance of clearing those new expert songs, pray for me!

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

On 8/4/2020 at 8:17 PM, YaoiGod said:

So i have some good news, got two new URs!

Starting with Valentine Nico, my first time getting her, ever!

gujd7ys.jpg

Then i don't know what happened but i guess the KananMari-shipping God(desses) were smiling on me and i got this new Pair UR, first Pull! Didn't even need to use green tickets.

aBxaUP0.jpg

6N8r2YM.jpg

Obviously they both look flawless here but i'm glad Kanan is my #1. I hope this doesn't affect my luck in SIFAS, a big fes banner featuring past Nijigaku Fes Cards only is happening soon in celebration of Shioriko Mifune joining Nijigaku as the 10th idol! And i need Fes Setsuna and Kanata to have a chance of clearing those new expert songs, pray for me!

Congrats on getting two more URs. The Kanan duo UR is very lovely while Nico in her UR looks adorable. I have actually been playing All-Stars I am still getting the hang of it since I am not used to swipe icon. I am pathetically newbie in the game.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:59 AM, YaoiGod said:

Nico's skill is for every 28 Combo, there's a 34% chance to gain 800 points. Ruby's skill is every 26 note, there is a 38% chance to turn all Great note taps into Perfects for 4.5 seconds.

Those are good skills to have, Nico's score skill would work well with a certain skill seal that I forgot the name of that boosts the points earned from the skill activation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Is anyone here still playing? I just came back to the game after a long absence, and I’m glad to see that it’s still being updated. Now there are songs from both Nijigasaki and Superstar, as well as URs for characters from both. Back when I was still playing, I remember there only being one SR for each character from Nijigasaki, and none of them were voiced. Anyway, I came back to see that I had 800 love gems and 29 scouting tickets, which I didn’t remember having at all. Believe or not, I got a UR of Keke with the very first scouting ticket I used on the new Superstar banner. My luck ran out there, however, as it took 400 love gems to get the featured UR of Keke. I should probably note that Keke is my favorite character from Superstar, which is why this was a big deal to me. I also got two other URs from this, Kanon and Sumire, but I have no clue how useful these new skills are. Also, if any players (new or old) want to add me, my ID is 612449528.

Using up all my luck:

SKcreNrh.png

Featured UR:

w0udwUAh.png

Again, I’m not sure if this new skill is any good, but for now I’m putting Keke on my main UR cool team.

Kanon and Sumire URs:

r6IefVBh.png

jBJmywZh.png

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

For those who are still playing this, I have some sad news.

Crunchyroll - Love Live! School Idol Festival Mobile Game to End Service on March 31 After Nearly 10 Years

It's unfortunate to see this happening. I enjoyed playing this, even though I eventually had to stop playing for a few reasons. One, I had to make a decision whenever keep playing this or stick with the consoles. Two, the constant updates from 2017 onwards started to become rather annoying. I know it's pointless to complain, but was there any reason to have an update every day? Third, at some point, I started to experience technical difficulties. It might be because I performed a system update on the phone I had back then. What happened in the game was at some point, I started to miss notes, even though I tapped the screen at best as I could. I could play 10 minutes or so without issues, but after a certain amount of time, the game started messing with me and literally made the game practically unplayable to me. I could also say that maxing out the cards also took its toll. All these things combined, I ended up putting this game in hiatus for at least two years. I did check it out some time ago and... Man, when times were more simple. I miss those days.

Anyway, since I've never posted anything in this thread before, I might as well do so, even though it might be the only time I do that. The following images are taken when I ended putting this game in hiatus. Shown below are my progress, as well as the cards I'm never going to get maxed out (level-wise). And yes, that's my preferred character in the menu. I like to keep things simple. Ad yes, Rin is my favorite character in the series. I have my reasons for that.

4e6XLtX.png

R8Yg3Nu.png

4hdsX2K.png

All in all, I enjoyed my time with this. Once the shutdown draws closer, I'll give a few days for this game. Gotta give it a proper goodbye.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2023 at 4:59 AM, MrGarland said:

All in all, I enjoyed my time with this. Once the shutdown draws closer, I'll give a few days for this game. Gotta give it a proper goodbye.

Day 1 player here. It's actually amazing that SIF managed to hold up this long. I think stopped participating in events around 2019 or 2020 and I've just been logging in just to collect login rewards. I'll probably take a screenshot of the member list I have before the service ends for memories. I'll also take one last ride and go for rankings on the current event available.

Edited by RavenScythe
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

And its gone.

I hadn't played much in the last few years outside of the daily login, swapped over to All Stars(skip tickets make it easier to play), but still sad to see it go.
Had a good time with when I did play and will give SIF2 a go when a global version pops up/

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 0:43 AM, spectre51 said:

And its gone.

I was going to play it one last time and take some screenshots, but I completely forgot... I only played the game for a short period of its history, but it's sad to see it go all the same. 

I've been playing SIF2 a little bit since it came out, not sure how long I'll stick with it, but for now if anyone wants to add me my ID is: 224180811053539

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

And SIFAS is now also toast, RIP my favourite idol collecting simulator.

Finished the game with 828 out of 932 cards, but somehow was unlucky enough to not pull Maru's first Festival UR card even once in almost 3 years (despite my best efforts), and ultimately only got 31 of her 32 cards. *sad Zura noises*

x5zx7B7.png

• Like 1