The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

6 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I'm 300 skill points away from getting her to LV3, hopefully some Cotaros or anything else drops soon, thank you very much for the tip! ^^

Make sure you're buying all the teachers from the shop every month (60 N seals total), and also during this event, play the 5 LP expert songs with the x4 multiplier. N seals, Cotaros, SR support teachers, better SIS, etc, all have a better drop rate if you use the x4.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I'm 300 skill points away from getting her to LV3, hopefully some Cotaros or anything else drops soon, thank you very much for the tip! ^^

Thank you very much, i know i can be annoying sometimes so i kinda hesitate to post, but i guess it was unnecessary since everyone in this LLSIF thread is very supporting <3

Oh you play FGO too? I started a week ago but have so many games to focus on it yet.

I personally don't get what's wrong, it's not like the thread has rules that say don't show off your scouts or don't make mistakes. I hope he didn't cause you any actual trouble though.

You are not annoying at all, you are allowed to post here as much as you want as long as it is Love Live related. It can even be a achievements like when I posted about the time I finally got Tri-color URs which was Kotori in her Pure Chinese Dress, Cool Arabian Dancer and Smile Christmas.

Also yeah, I play FGO too. I play as much as I play LLSIF, right now I am just gathering Saint Quartz in order to try to get Jeanne d'Arc Alter but my true goal is to get Artoria Lancer and Alexander the Great (Iskandar) which will come after her. I also play Fire Emblem Heroes (though I recently quit) but I am more addicted to LLSIF and FGO. Though it is difficult getting Saint Quartz unless you are a new player since they are doing Start Dash (yes it has the same name as the Love Live songso new players get more Saint Quartz than usual.

Also about the guy, so far he hasn't commented on the thread after he tried to start the argument again after weeks have passed and ironically he tried to call me petty which was easy to deflect back when I told him "Are you seriously going to continue this rant. It has been weeks, let it go dude. This proves that you really disliked being shown up by anybody if you are replying to an argument 12 days ago." After that no reply back from him even though he logs into the site. It is a shame though, he was really smart but he had a gigantic ego and did not want anybody to give out advice but him.

13 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Make sure you're buying all the teachers from the shop every month (60 N seals total), and also during this event, play the 5 LP expert songs with the x4 multiplier. N seals, Cotaros, SR support teachers, better SIS, etc, all have a better drop rate if you use the x4.

I know I should buy teachers but Blue Tickets are delicious (even though they cause despair). Also great tip about the better rewards for x4 songs, it is going to be hell but fuck it I will do it since FGO isn't doing anything at the moment and I just recently uninstalled Fire Emblem Heroes since it burned me really badly when I was trying to summon Bikini Robin or Magical Eirika.

2jA5riU.png

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That's 2 BTs!!!! o.O

Talking about BTs... Dupes really love me...   

Got 3rd 7 Gods Smile Eli from 25 BT.   

Like yea, I wanted more Smile URs but I would like something new :/

Like I said Eli really loves you. I so far have not gotten another Eli since her Baseball version when that came out. I just need two Pure URs to finally have a complete UR attribute team but at the same time I don't want them since the SR Maki and SR Umi are really beautiful and have high level for their perfect lock skill. 

HrRDfds.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That's 2 BTs!!!! o.O

Leveling up skills = higher score tier = more seals in the long run. I usually get T1 because I've leveled up my scorers so much. My Skill Level 5 Cheer Riko adds about 160k to my score alone. I do a 5 BT roughly after every event.

On 2/4/2018 at 1:34 AM, GlennRhee said:

I did all of that, except that i used x3 instead as i'm still rank 100-ish and my LP is about 80. 40 points away T_T I can only hope that a future login bonus or something has some Cotaros or purple Alpacas

On 2/4/2018 at 2:15 PM, TheVader66 said:

You are not annoying at all, you are allowed to post here as much as you want as long as it is Love Live related. It can even be a achievements like when I posted about the time I finally got Tri-color URs which was Kotori in her Pure Chinese Dress, Cool Arabian Dancer and Smile Christmas.

Also yeah, I play FGO too. I play as much as I play LLSIF, right now I am just gathering Saint Quartz in order to try to get Jeanne d'Arc Alter but my true goal is to get Artoria Lancer and Alexander the Great (Iskandar) which will come after her. I also play Fire Emblem Heroes (though I recently quit) but I am more addicted to LLSIF and FGO. Though it is difficult getting Saint Quartz unless you are a new player since they are doing Start Dash (yes it has the same name as the Love Live songso new players get more Saint Quartz than usual.

Also about the guy, so far he hasn't commented on the thread after he tried to start the argument again after weeks have passed and ironically he tried to call me petty which was easy to deflect back when I told him "Are you seriously going to continue this rant. It has been weeks, let it go dude. This proves that you really disliked being shown up by anybody if you are replying to an argument 12 days ago." After that no reply back from him even though he logs into the site. It is a shame though, he was really smart but he had a gigantic ego and did not want anybody to give out advice but him.

I know I should buy teachers but Blue Tickets are delicious (even though they cause despair). Also great tip about the better rewards for x4 songs, it is going to be hell but fuck it I will do it since FGO isn't doing anything at the moment and I just recently uninstalled Fire Emblem Heroes since it burned me really badly when I was trying to summon Bikini Robin or Magical Eirika.

2jA5riU.png

Like I said Eli really loves you. I so far have not gotten another Eli since her Baseball version when that came out. I just need two Pure URs to finally have a complete UR attribute team but at the same time I don't want them since the SR Maki and SR Umi are really beautiful and have high level for their perfect lock skill. 

HrRDfds.png?1

Thank you very much! I've been wondering about what Tri-color UR means but i'm guessing it means having all attributes of one girl in UR?

Good luck getting either of them! I'm a newcomer so i'm logging in daily just to get the bonuses and close it, i will probably focus on it later on.

Ah people like that get under my skin, don't let him get to you though since you didn't really do anything wrong.

Recently i've been less active on my SIF account because my husband was convinced to give the game a try recently and so i was helping him out, or basically grinding for him, until he was able to do his two first pulls. I'm fairly convinced that he's far luckier than me :ninja:

IhbQhEL.png

MnasCvV.png

SP9qPlB.png

aRq0dN2.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I'm fairly convinced that he's far luckier than me 

Definitely lucky. Those limited boxes is not even SR guaranteed. That Maki ugh kinda salty, but even if I did get it, I can't really fit it on the team with her skill.

It's been awhile since I last did some scouting. 4 URs in a day. Welp I think I just used up my luck. Gonna sell Nozomi though (in the future) since she doesn't fit in with my µ's Cool team. For Aqours, can't really complain. I'm still in the process of team building.

fucDPkzl.jpg

GPtWvYil.jpg

VBV9bCWl.jpg

This Maki was also from the limited box. I was hoping I got the Limited UR but this one is better so I'll take it.

jLY6Cawl.jpg

Edited by RaveNScythE
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

It's been awhile since I last did some scouting. 4 URs in a day. Welp I think I just used up my luck. Gonna sell Nozomi though (in the future) since she doesn't fit in with my µ's Cool team. For Aqours, can't really complain. I'm still in the process of team building.

fucDPkzl.jpg

GPtWvYil.jpg

VBV9bCWl.jpg

This Maki was also from the limited box. I was hoping I got the Limited UR but this one is better so I'll take it.

jLY6Cawl.jpg

4 URs in one day? That is amazing, The maximum I have gotten were two URs in one day which was during the 10+1 Scouting Session. They all look beautiful while the Hanamaru one looks hilarious like "Are you serious right now?" Anyways, Congratulations on a amazing scouting session.

17 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Thank you very much! I've been wondering about what Tri-color UR means but i'm guessing it means having all attributes of one girl in UR?

Good luck getting either of them! I'm a newcomer so i'm logging in daily just to get the bonuses and close it, i will probably focus on it later on.

Ah people like that get under my skin, don't let him get to you though since you didn't really do anything wrong.

Recently i've been less active on my SIF account because my husband was convinced to give the game a try recently and so i was helping him out, or basically grinding for him, until he was able to do his two first pulls. I'm fairly convinced that he's far luckier than me :ninja:

IhbQhEL.png

MnasCvV.png

SP9qPlB.png

aRq0dN2.png

Yup, Tri-Color URs means when you got all three different attributes of the same character. Also don't worry while I did get angered by the guy, I got over it since I have this thread and FGO thread to communicate with other people instead. Ironically I talk more about Mobile games here on PSNP than actual PlayStation games. 

Also it is really sweet that both you and your husband are playing the same game. His account seems to have attracted a lot of lovely URs that want to support him.

By the way, just a heads up on Fate/Grand Order, there is an event that is going to happen in NA version. It is a collab between both Type-Moon properties where you can get Shiki but this time there is a requirement that you need to level her and ascended her twice to keep her after the event.

670px-Event_The_Garden_of_sinners_-_the_

Anyways back to LLSIF, I accidentally managed to accumulate over 50 Love Gems thanks to the Event and the discounted LP Songs and the moment of truth has arrived. If I am able to get the Cool UR Autumm Dia who looks fucking beautiful in both her Unidolized Form and Idolized Form and also that adorable puffy face she makes in her Unidolized Form. So I try to get her and I......fail once again in the Aqours Scouting. I did not get her and my 50 Love Gems are now gone and all I have are Idols that are useless to me. 

jqMlOIq.png?1

y0D6Cuw.png?1

Though it doesn't stop there, I got enough Blue Tickets to do my usual 5 Blue Ticket scouting and as @Satoshi Ookami says, it usually give out nothing but SRs. So I prepared for the worst and I actually got a UR, the Cool UR Study Honoka. I was so happy because I though she was new until I remember I already got her. I just forgot how she looked like in her UnIdolized form. I felt a bit bummed but hey she can at least power up my Idolized Honoka to skill lvl 3. I just wished I remembered sooner before wasting all those EXP cards on her Unidolized one and making her Lvl 79 just to be eaten by the already max level Idolized version of herself.

bQyrUvM.png?1

Hudc0CO.png?1

Now if you excuse me, I am going to be in temporary exile in LLSIF's little brother rhythm game Utapri. It is good to play Utapri since it is also good practice to get used to swing notes in the Master Songs in LLSIF. 

PxEChzp.png?1

• Like 2

Momjigari Dia is here and I need her for my Cool team terribly. I did several ticket pulls and 4 10+1's and she didn't come home. *sighs*

But this was interesting...

I2fXuAR.png

Z5JQ8vp.png

Job Dia? Twice in a row? I feel so happy and utterly disappointed at the same time. Rate-up is a cruel mistress.

My mini Dia shrine seemed to work though, I got a bunch of Dia cards including Wonderland Dia, so she'll be useful for my Cool team.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Momjigari Dia is here and I need her for my Cool team terribly. I did several ticket pulls and 4 10+1's and she didn't come home. *sighs*

But this was interesting...

I2fXuAR.png

Z5JQ8vp.png

Job Dia? Twice in a row? I feel so happy and utterly disappointed at the same time. Rate-up is a cruel mistress.

My mini Dia shrine seemed to work though, I got a bunch of Dia cards including Wonderland Dia, so she'll be useful for my Cool team.

I know that feeling too well since I got a repeat Honoka but you got to admit that is it interesting to get the same UR back to back scouting session. I just remember that you love Dia way more than I do, I wish at least you would have gotten Momjigari/Autumn Dia. That way at least one of us has her in that version, she looks so beautiful and adorable at the same time.

By the way, have you shown your Dia Shrine in the past?

Edited by TheVader66

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So I prepared for the worst and I actually got a UR, the Cool UR Study Honoka. I was so happy because I though she was new until I remember I already got her. I just forgot how she looked like in her UnIdolized form. I felt a bit bummed but hey she can at least power up my Idolized Honoka to skill lvl 3. I just wished I remembered sooner before wasting all those EXP cards on her Unidolized one and making her Lvl 79 just to be eaten by the already max level Idolized version of herself.

I know me saying this won't change anything since it is already too late :P but you could have gotten more skill level points if you have raised the dupe's skill level first to 3 before feeding it to the idolized one.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I know that feeling too well since I got a repeat Honoka but you got to admit that is it interesting to get the same UR back to back scouting session. I just remember that you love Dia way more than I do, I wish at least you would have gotten Momjigari/Autumn Dia. That way at least one of us has her in that version, she looks so beautiful and adorable at the same time.

Idol Costume Honoka is a lovely card. She's also a healer so she can help your team scores if you put a Heal SIS on her. Sadly, Job Dia is a perfect lock so her skill won't get me far in terms of scoring, but regardless, I am really really happy that I have another Dia UR~

And yes, I do love her a lot, she was third in my Aqours list prior to my scout but I swore to myself if I get her (Momijigari) UR, I'd make her my second best Aqours girl. Whilst that specific card didn't come home...I did pull 2URs, 1SSR and 2SRs of her yesterday so it felt wrong not to give her the spot, lol.

KLab...more Cool 9/6 3rd Years please so I won't suffer.

19 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way, have you shown your Dia Shrine in the past?

I haven't actually, and it's really not that impressive. I don't have a lot of merch (in general) so it's just a plush, a badge, a pinch strap and an acrylic keychain that lights up.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2018 at 9:20 PM, RaveNScythE said:

Definitely lucky. Those limited boxes is not even SR guaranteed. That Maki ugh kinda salty, but even if I did get it, I can't really fit it on the team with her skill.

Yep, i was like "if you wanna start UR pulling, you gotta risk it all from the first step" and whaddya know two URs and an SSR. If i'm being honest, i'm salty towards everyone's cards :P You all deserve those lovely URs though.

On 2/6/2018 at 1:21 PM, TheVader66 said:

Yup, Tri-Color URs means when you got all three different attributes of the same character. Also don't worry while I did get angered by the guy, I got over it since I have this thread and FGO thread to communicate with other people instead. Ironically I talk more about Mobile games here on PSNP than actual PlayStation games. 

Also it is really sweet that both you and your husband are playing the same game. His account seems to have attracted a lot of lovely URs that want to support him.

By the way, just a heads up on Fate/Grand Order, there is an event that is going to happen in NA version. It is a collab between both Type-Moon properties where you can get Shiki but this time there is a requirement that you need to level her and ascended her twice to keep her after the event.

670px-Event_The_Garden_of_sinners_-_the_

Thank you very much, it wasn't hard to convince him since he likes to try before judging, he currently finished the first season of LL and is on the start of Sunshine!! And he seems really into it. I'm very happy to have even more people to talk about LoveLive! with now, i shouldn't be saying this about my own husband but i wish i can steal his Pana UR :ninja:

Side note: After i saw your reply, i very soon went on to start focusing on FGO and it's going well so far, got my first 5* Servant (??? Saber).

Back on topic, does it bother you guys that i'm posting on behalf of my husband? He can register an account on PSNP later if it is. Anyways, he did his first Solo Yolo and the results are in:

lm7uDqn.png

8 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Yep, i was like "if you wanna start UR pulling, you gotta risk it all from the first step" and whaddya know two URs and an SSR. If i'm being honest, i'm salty towards everyone's cards :P You all deserve those lovely URs though.

Thank you very much, it wasn't hard to convince him since he likes to try before judging, he currently finished the first season of LL and is on the start of Sunshine!! And he seems really into it. I'm very happy to have even more people to talk about LoveLive! with now, i shouldn't be saying this about my own husband but i wish i can steal his Pana UR :ninja:

Back on topic, does it bother you guys that i'm posting on behalf of my husband? He can register an account on PSNP later if it is. Anyways, he did his first Solo Yolo and the results are in:

lm7uDqn.png

It doesn't bother us at all that you are posting on your husband's behalf. As I said, you can post as much content as you want just as long as it is related to Love Live. Also that first Solo Yolo already gave him an SSR card, your husband's account has been blessed by every idol from Muse to Aqours. I remember when I was blessed by Kotori but then she left me and never came back but at least I have Rin's blessing still.

Since your Husband is playing JP maybe he can add @RavenScythe since they now only play JP exclusively though they may have their friend list full.

Also did your husband skip the Second Season of Love Live School Idol Project or did he watch both then went to Aqours? Also there is the movie where they go to America and become famous. 

On 2/6/2018 at 11:44 PM, FallenElysion said:

I haven't actually, and it's really not that impressive. I don't have a lot of merch (in general) so it's just a plush, a badge, a pinch strap and an acrylic keychain that lights up.

Your Dia shrine sounds better than my Honoka shrine, all it has is a Nendoroid Honoka, a boot-leg version of Nendoroid-Petit Honoka and a Honoka tiny figure keychain.

8 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Side note: After i saw your reply, i very soon went on to start focusing on FGO and it's going well so far, got my first 5* Servant (??? Saber).

Can you take a screenshot of the 5Star Servant you got so I can know which Saber Servant is it because it could be Shiki, Artoria, Mordred or Altera.

By the way, the current event is overwhelming this time and if you need any help. Try asking me or better yet, look at Cirnopedia's guide for the event. It is helping me a lot since there are so many missions right now. Here is the link to the guide for the event: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20180208.php#gardenoforder_020

For example, this battle would have been impossible had the guide not told me to use the Support Shiki in the front line build up her NP and cast her skill and launch her NP for a one hit kill move.

8K0kkFn.png?1

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yep, because we are salty :awesome:

Nah, no problem.

Salty towards the pulls? Then i'm U L T R A salty...i never got an SSR until like my fifth pull which was a guaranteed from Nico's Step-Up box.

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

It doesn't bother us at all that you are posting on your husband's behalf. As I said, you can post as much content as you want just as long as it is related to Love Live. Also that first Solo Yolo already gave him an SSR card, your husband's account has been blessed by every idol from Muse to Aqours. I remember when I was blessed by Kotori but then she left me and never came back but at least I have Rin's blessing still.

Since your Husband is playing JP maybe he can add @RavenScythe since they now only play JP exclusively though they may have their friend list full.

Also did your husband skip the Second Season of Love Live School Idol Project or did he watch both then went to Aqours? Also there is the movie where they go to America and become famous. 

Can you take a screenshot of the 5Star Servant you got so I can know which Saber Servant is it because it could be Shiki, Artoria, Mordred or Altera.

By the way, the current event is overwhelming this time and if you need any help. Try asking me or better yet, look at Cirnopedia's guide for the event. It is helping me a lot since there are so many missions right now. Here is the link to the guide for the event: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20180208.php#gardenoforder_020

For example, this battle would have been impossible had the guide not told me to use the Support Shiki in the front line build up her NP and cast her skill and launch her NP for a one hit kill move.

8K0kkFn.png?1

Thank you yet again, it means a lot. And i agree, i wish i got blessed by any of the girls earlier though. Also you are very lucky, i love Rin a little bit less than my love for Pana but she's easily one of the most lovable characters.

I don't mind sharing my ID and my husband's. No one is obligated to add or anything to either of us but i thought it's about time to put it out there. I should mention that i don't mind sharing a certain UR to buff specific teams of anyone, i've about 5 so variations are there.

My ID

05dWaW6.png

My Husband's ID

AWvHG6D.png

Hmmm not exactly, he wanted to watch the first season of each group's anime just to know who is who, he's gonna focus on Muse's anime and movie later nonetheless.

Yes of course, it's Artoria and i'm guessing she's an initial 5Star Servant but anything is good for starting.

Bz3A2Z1.png

I did wonder how my party got obliterated by the third stage...Thanks to your insight that shouldn't be a problem for most of the stages anymore. You don't know how much i appreciate your help through LLSIF and FGO, that goes to everyone else as well.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Your Dia shrine sounds better than my Honoka shrine, all it has is a Nendoroid Honoka, a boot-leg version of Nendoroid-Petit Honoka and a Honoka tiny figure keychain.

The LL girl I have the most merch of is Nozomi and I have 5 of her figures, which is still not a lot.

2 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I don't mind sharing my ID and my husband's. No one is obligated to add or anything to either of us but i thought it's about time to put it out there. I should mention that i don't mind sharing a certain UR to buff specific teams of anyone, i've about 5 so variations are there.

I have a few slots open so I added you, my IGN is Manuchan~

3 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

My EN friends list is full atm, but I added the JP account!

I'm using this Kotori as a team center:

463RoundIdolizedKotori.png

but since her center skill is basically useless, I'm happy to switch if he ever needs. I have 70-ish URs so I can pretty much provide any bonus.

9 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

My ID

05dWaW6.png

My Husband's ID

AWvHG6D.png

Hmmm not exactly, he wanted to watch the first season of each group's anime just to know who is who, he's gonna focus on Muse's anime and movie later nonetheless.

I added you on the Worldwide version since I don't play the Japanese version, my name is PlatinumV3 and I currently have Mari as my main unit. If you want me to change idol, just ask me since I actually have no idea who to put as my main idol at the moment. I have 19 URs and 11 Promo URs which I blacked out as to not cause confusion. Also I understand your Husband choice in just watching the first season of Love Live to get to the know the girls first and then going to Sunshine to get to know them as well before getting fully invested into the series.

xuzQoqB.png?1

Ete69KI.png?1

9 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Yes of course, it's Artoria and i'm guessing she's an initial 5Star Servant but anything is good for starting.

Bz3A2Z1.png

I did wonder how my party got obliterated by the third stage...Thanks to your insight that shouldn't be a problem for most of the stages anymore. You don't know how much i appreciate your help through LLSIF and FGO, that goes to everyone else as well.

You're welcome just ask me when you need help in either, I will try my best to help you. Also getting Original Artoria is still pretty good. There are some people who have been playing the JP version since launch and still haven't got a 5Star since FGO's gacha is one of the cruelest out there. Though the game is still fun to play especially if you love the fate series and you are controlling characters from the series that you like. 

By the way, if you want to add me in Fate/Grand Order in the North American version. Here is my ID and also a picture of my usual support team though it looks different in the current event since I am using some different servants with different CEs. Also my name there is PlatinumV3.

cbxFdWy.png?1

l3GdV4y.png?1

7 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

The LL girl I have the most merch of is Nozomi and I have 5 of her figures, which is still not a lot.

So you technically have a Nozomi Shrine. Honestly it sound like a good shrine since you have 5 figures of her. It doesn't need to be too big, it just has to have a variety of stuff for the character you love which in this case is figures. 

6 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

My EN friends list is full atm, but I added the JP account!

I'm using this Kotori as a team center:

463RoundIdolizedKotori.png

but since her center skill is basically useless, I'm happy to switch if he ever needs. I have 70-ish URs so I can pretty much provide any bonus.

Wait? You have 70 URs? Is it in Worldwide or Japanese versions? Either way that is really amazing. I only have 19 URs and 11 Promo URs. Which character do you the most of?

5 hours ago, RavenScythe said:

aaaand... Seriously I need to stop now lol. If this keeps up I might blow through my savings.

W1WTRgPl.png

Another dupe. 3rd copy of this Yohane UR.

WlQogGVl.png

I can tell though the shine that you got a UR Cool Maki, congratulations since she is your favorite Muse idol if I remember correctly. Also another congratulations for 5 Blue Ticket Scouting resulting in a UR Pure Yoshiko/Yohane

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Wait? You have 70 URs? Is it in Worldwide or Japanese versions? Either way that is really amazing. I only have 19 URs and 11 Promo URs. Which character do you the most of?

JP. JP is 71 real URs and a bunch of paid promos, plus all the login promos (final live, Christmas Koto, etc). Almost all idolized. EN is 35 URs and then whatever login promos we were given on that server as well.

On JP I guess I have the most Eli? I dunno, I have almost every UR on that server haha. On EN it's definitely Rin.

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Either way that is really amazing.

Easy for whales :awesome: 

14 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Salty towards the pulls? Then i'm U L T R A salty...i never got an SSR until like my fifth pull which was a guaranteed from Nico's Step-Up box.

One does not simply NOT get salty about pulls in gachage :awesome: 

On 2/10/2018 at 5:22 PM, TheVader66 said:

So you technically have a Nozomi Shrine. Honestly it sound like a good shrine since you have 5 figures of her. It doesn't need to be too big, it just has to have a variety of stuff for the character you love which in this case is figures. 

That's true. I actually technically have a "shrine" of the Muse Third Years since I have dedicated an entire section of my Detolf for those three. Sadly none yet for my Aqours Top 3, working on it though.

Something game-related here, my Cool team managed to score 937k for Super Love=Super Live! and I'm quite happy about that. Almost to 1 million~

6z4fweT.png

• Like 2

@Satoshi Ookami @GlennRhee @FallenElysion @YaoiGod @Mike13858 Reminder Time, it is now time for a another new event. It is the return of the Adventure Stroll but it is new and improve. Changes have been made in playing Adventure Stroll with the addition of Material Gathering and Exchange. If you played Fate/Grand Order then you are familiar with this type of Event but for those that need an explanation, you now gather materials or known in LLSIF as Souvenirs to exchange for rewards in the store.

I think you gain more of a Specific Souvenir depending where you play the song, as you see I have more Cocoa beans because the first place you play is at a Cafe. Then again I am applying FGO rules on this. So @RavenScythe please correct me on any of this because I am pretty noobish at this as well.

dufQGdK.png?1

nhxIqhA.png?1

NdXHWDM.png?1

Now lets get to the rewards for the Tier Rewards and it remains the same as you can get all Three Cool SR Yoshiko/Yohane from it. Tier 3 (Rank 6101-14800) you get one copy of her, Tier 2 (Rank 1201-6100) you get two copies of her and Tier 1 ( Rank 1-1200) you gain all three copies of her. The major changes is that in the Points Rewards you only get One copy of Smile SR Hanamaru as the other two copies are locked in the Souvenir Exchange. You gain more rewards from completing certain objectives in songs like get a Rank C Combo for 1000 friend points and etc.

AMRurDc.png?1

l20xzys.png?1

KFdaalc.png?1

Also Super Secret don't tell your mom or you'll be grounded live songs will appear randomly and playing them will give you a boosts in certain areas like Souvenirs or Event Points. Though they disappear because someone told their parents and they call the cops on them after they are played at least that is what happened to me. I saw it appear and I was afraid that it would disappear if I back out since I had no LP. So I decided to use a Love Gem and played the song and after the song it disappeared. 

XW1DaIG.png?1

Anyways that is all the info I have on this. I wish you all goodluck in the event and hope you get as much rewards as possible. I am going to try and hit Tier 2 to get at least two copies of Yoshiko/Yohane and hopefully get all three Hanamarus from the Point Rewards and Souvenir Exchange. 

• Like 1