The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

14 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

tfw your best girl and worst girl in the same event and worst girl is points. :')

My, aren't we the opposites :awesome:

For the first time in my life with Score matches, i'm actually ranking 1st in my first three matches in Technical. Guess i owe that to my new SSRs.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

tfw your best girl and worst girl in the same event and worst girl is points. :')

Boooo :P Yousoro almost best girl :P

6 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

For the first time in my life with Score matches, i'm actually ranking 1st in my first three matches in Technical. Guess i owe that to my new SSRs.

Sounds like a start of Score Match :awesome: 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2017 at 6:46 PM, YaoiGod said:

My oh my. What have we here...an SSR and a non-initial UR in the same day? :awesome:

ciIWUHN.png

3EUreMK.png

I like Angel(?) Kanan and ??? Yohane, not best Aqours girls but certainly not worst girls :awesome:

Yoshiko/Yohane has graced you as well. She looks adorable in the artwork. By the way, who is your favorite girls in both Muse and Aqours separately and who is your worst girls in both those groups as well?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Yoshiko/Yohane has graced you as well. She looks adorable in the artwork. By the way, who is your favorite girls in both Muse and Aqours separately and who is your worst girls in both those groups as well?

I agree, i have a soft spot for Chuunibyous.

Hmm like a top 3 best/worst girls? Or just one? Either way i will do top 3 just to be sure, i hope i don't anger a lot of you.

Spoiler

Best Muse girls (in order):

1. Pana
  2. Kotori
  3. Nozomi/Maki (sorry this is a 100% tie)

"Worst" Muse girls (in no order):

1. Umi
  2. Eli
  3. Nico

Honoka and Rin would all tie in 4th best Muse girl but for this list i will state them as "indifferent".

Best Aqours girls (in order):

1. You
  2. Yohane
  3. Zuramaru (i literally don't even have an SR of her....)

"Worst" Aqours girls (in no order):

1. Riko
  2. Chika
  3. Dia

Ruby, Kanan and Mari are the same as Honoka and Rin for Muse.

Having stating that, i do not hate any of them or something.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Best Muse girls (in order):

1. Pana
  2. Kotori
  3. Nozomi/Maki (sorry this is a 100% tie)

"Worst" Muse girls (in no order):

1. Umi
  2. Eli
  3. Nico

Honoka and Rin would all tie in 4th best Muse girl but for this list i will state them as "indifferent".

Hanayo is your favorite overall. She is very adorable. Also love that another person has Kotori in their top three. This still make Kotori most loved in this thread since everyone has her in their top three. Also, you don't like Eli flirting with you constantly.

11 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Best Aqours girls (in order):

1. You
  2. Yohane
  3. Zuramaru (i literally don't even have an SR of her....)

"Worst" Aqours girls (in no order):

1. Riko
  2. Chika
  3. Dia

Ruby, Kanan and Mari are the same as Honoka and Rin for Muse

I also love Hanamaru a lot as well. I still have her SSR in my cool team. Also I agree with you with Chika, I dislike her the most out of all of the Love Live girls.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

Hanayo is your favorite overall. She is very adorable. Also love that another person has Kotori in their top three. This still make Kotori most loved in this thread since everyone has her in their top three.

Also, you don't like Eli flirting with you constantly

Pana's solo and her duet with Kotori are really good too so i love her voice too, this also makes Printemps one of my favorite Sub-Units. I'm not surprised about Kotori, she deserves the love :awesome:

Eli is just...not for me, better than Nico though.

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

I also love Hanamaru a lot as well. I still have her SSR in my cool team. Also I agree with you with Chika, I dislike her the most out of all of the Love Live girls.

Luckyyyy, i seriously don't even have an SR of her, Ruby and Honoka and it's bothering me. Hopefully that changes.

Hmmm i will have to say though, i like Chika in Genki Zenkai DAY!DAY!DAY but that's about it.

Edited by YaoiGod

On 05/01/2018 at 7:08 AM, YaoiGod said:

At least she had a place in a top list :awesome: i'm surprised Umi is what angered you, i thought Nico or Eli would be a given.

Eli? Boobs?! NANI?! O.O

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Now that I think about, why don't you like Nico, Satoshi? 

I do, she's 4th, why do you think I don't like Nico? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

You rarely talk about her at all. I actually seen you mention Eli more than Nico.

Because Eli is meh, you obviously talk more about the ones you don't like than those you don't like enough :awesome: 

3 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Well, we at least agree that flat is justice :awesome: Oh except Nozomi for me, her Spiritual Power lets me slide that one rule just this once

Gee, Nozomi worst :P

On 1/6/2018 at 1:08 AM, YaoiGod said:

Well, we at least agree that flat is justice :awesome: Oh except Nozomi for me, her Spiritual Power lets me slide that one rule just this once

On 1/6/2018 at 4:12 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Gee, Nozomi worst :P

Well then, good news to one of you and bad news for the other. It is time for a brand new event. This event will be the Challenge Festival Event where you play 5 Live Songs in a row. The rewards from the event are SR Pure Rin and SR Smile Nozomi.

While I love both Nozomi and Rin. I am personally going after Rin the most since due to having a lot of URs, I am slowly loving her as a character. @GlennRhee @Mike13858 @FallenElysion @Keello96 so get ready everybody since it is time to compete in the rankings for does lovely idols and stickers. I am going to use the stickers to get more Blue Tickets and fail in getting anything.....when will I ever learn the error of my ways. 

vVVu2Zz.png?1

jnjbJLf.png?1

IpbnJN8.png?1