The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

On 12/18/2017 at 10:54 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

(ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻ 

ANOTHER Smile UR?! :/ I want Smile URs...

I need a Cool UR. I am so close to a complete a Smile UR Team but they don't have Perfect Lock (except Kotori but it is time based). So I may need to keep two Perfect Lock SRs either way.

On 12/19/2017 at 5:09 AM, TheVader66 said:

By the way @RaveNScythE please tell me that people that leave this event get penalized because this is bullshit. We all got Full Combo except one and we got only an S

Penalty? Like the one in SM events where you get reduced mmr? Nah nothing. They just don't get event points.

17 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Which Idol member do you have most URs from? I think I am I am right now tied between Kotori and Rin.

Technically Rin if I count dupe Fairy (4 Rins).

Ignoring that, Rin is tied with Honks and Eli.

I have pretty even distribution of muse girls. Still 0 Hanayos, though.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

13 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

DRkPWwsW4AI4E4y.jpg:large

Yas qween. Didn't even have to dip into my gems.

Now time to save for that gorgeous Christmas Riko.

10 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

I got up to 25 Scouting Coupons and finally got my first Smile UR with them.

H9YKRlI.png

Congratulations you guys, I am glad that you got URs you guys needed and wanted. It looks like it was good day for us because.............

I FINALLY GOT AN AQOURS UR!!!!!! Thank you Yoshiko/Yohane for appearing before me. Thank you so very much.

6zLClqt.png?1

By the way, we got new songs in Expert and Master Section for both Muse and Aqours. I desperately need Love Gems now because I ran out with attempting to get a UR from Aqours, I failed but I at least got one from Blue Ticket Scouting.

UbAc9rT.png?1

Mp6U5Ie.png?1

lh9k1bK.png?1

I1G1o0g.png?1

Okay, honestly, I'm not sure when Riko started loving me but I'm so glad she does. I bought the Christmas packs (because 8 SSR+ tickets is nothing to sneeze at!). Muse gave me SSRs and Broken Neck Honk (gross, but I'll keep her). Aqours gave me two copies of Cheerleader Riko so I can skill idolize both of them up to level 3 and have two very strong smile scorers. >:) Thank u best girl.

Also that means...tricolor Riko URs!! I still hope to get Christmas (have nine pulls saved up already, though I might do one scout in the unlimited SSR+ box we're getting this weekend) but I'm so happy. My teams are mostly second years focused so Kotori, Riko, Umi, Chika, and Honoka are always welcome.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

The hell? :D

If I remember correctly, I think Glenn is talking about this one

79Honoka.png

20 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why would you want that?! o.O

At first, I didn't want an Aqours UR. I was going to focus on only Muse that was until I did the scouting for Riko and then Kanan and failed them which lead to me trying to get them which then became getting any Aqours UR since at that point I was just pissed and I did not want to surrender to Aqours.

12 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Okay, honestly, I'm not sure when Riko started loving me but I'm so glad she does. I bought the Christmas packs (because 8 SSR+ tickets is nothing to sneeze at!). Muse gave me SSRs and Broken Neck Honk (gross, but I'll keep her). Aqours gave me two copies of Cheerleader Riko so I can skill idolize both of them up to level 3 and have two very strong smile scorers. >:) Thank u best girl.

Also that means...tricolor Riko URs!! I still hope to get Christmas (have nine pulls saved up already, though I might do one scout in the unlimited SSR+ box we're getting this weekend) but I'm so happy. My teams are mostly second years focused so Kotori, Riko, Umi, Chika, and Honoka are always welcome.

Congratulations on getting the tricolor Riko. I tried to get Riko at first but she never showed up and at this point I gave up. Which is fine, I will just stay with muse.

Edited by TheVader66

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

If I remember correctly, I think Glenn is talking about this one

79Honoka.png

Congratulations on getting the tricolor Riko. I tried to get Riko at first but she never showed up and at this point I gave up. Which is fine, I will just stay with muse.

Yep, her! I'm a collector so I don't seal shop any SR+ cards. Also this art is way better than the original art for that card.

But thank you! With the contents of these SSR+ boxes being released, I might betray best Aqours girl and do my pulls in the Aqours SSR+ box. There's a lot there I'd like to own. The Muse box, not so much. My only dilemma is that Christmas You is on rate-up, and while I really do need her center skill...You is far and away my worst girl.

10 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Honoka_smile_ur79_old.jpg

The original art for the card had a broken neck. It's the only card that they actually had to change because of Fanbase Rage, iirc

I fully remember now. Yeah, this how she originally looked and wow this is bad. I am trying to remember a conversation I had with some people on reddit about Bad Love Live Artwork and I remember one for Umi but I don't remember which card was it.

11 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Honoka_smile_ur79_old.jpg

The original art for the card had a broken neck. It's the only card that they actually had to change because of Fanbase Rage, iirc

lelz

Still not broken, it's already misplaced :awesome: 

28 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I fully remember now. Yeah, this how she originally looked and wow this is bad. I am trying to remember a conversation I had with some people on reddit about Bad Love Live Artwork and I remember one for Umi but I don't remember which card was it.

Free Umi?

854idolizedUmi.png

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Free Umi?

854idolizedUmi.png

Thank you, I remember now that her left arm is fucked up. Someone had a professional artist as a dad and the dad pointed out a lot of errors on this card. I think there was something wrong with her pelvis as well but it is only shown when you draw the figure frame.

I umm did two pulls from the christmas special or whatever. One for Aqours and one for Muse. Can i get uhhhhhh boneless first UR for me

1eTuntw.png

iLAoQHa.png

I6xQUH4.png

cnxGtFW.png

OgQaAuG.png

Surprisingly these three are very good, even if they are too common. Skating(?) Kanan's skill is better than any of the Perfect Locker skills i had, Pajama(??) Kotori's skill is better than at least two SRs i have and Teacher(???) Nozomi is the best card i have by simply equipping Empress Heal on her which would net me 2400 per chance and that's more than any skill boosting skill i currently have.

Edited by YaoiGod

1 minute ago, YaoiGod said:

I umm did two pulls from the christmas special or whatever. One for Aqours and one for Muse. Can i get uhhhhhh boneless first UR for me

1eTuntw.png

iLAoQHa.png

I6xQUH4.png

cnxGtFW.png

OgQaAuG.png

Surprisingly these three are very good, even if they are too common. Skating Kanan's skill is better than any of the Perfect Locker skills i had, Pajama(?) Kotori's skill is better than at least two SRs i have and Teacher(???) Nozomi is the best card i have by simply equipping Empress Heal on her which would net me 2400.

If your account is at all farmable, grind more gems and keep pulling from this box. UR rates are tripled for the Christmas special boxes (from 1% to 3%) so these boxes are the absolute best way of boosting your teams, especially since you don't have team focuses yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

If your account is at all farmable, grind more gems and keep pulling from this box. UR rates are tripled for the Christmas special boxes (from 1% to 3%) so these boxes are the absolute best way of boosting your teams, especially since you don't have team focuses yet.

As a matter of fact i can farm at least one more pull, if not two before the scouting ends. I just figured a couple of days ago that idolized N members give you loveca once you maximize their bond so i got shit ton of chances left. I'm not sure why that thought never crossed my mind before. Thank you for the tip, i'm not sure if i should pull from muse or Aqours though, my luck in Aqours is almost abyssmal but i want that You/Hanamaru christmas card.

1 hour ago, YaoiGod said:

1eTuntw.png

iLAoQHa.png

I6xQUH4.png

cnxGtFW.png

OgQaAuG.png

Surprisingly these three are very good, even if they are too common. Skating(?) Kanan's skill is better than any of the Perfect Locker skills i had, Pajama(??) Kotori's skill is better than at least two SRs i have and Teacher(???) Nozomi is the best card i have by simply equipping Empress Heal on her which would net me 2400 per chance and that's more than any skill boosting skill i currently have.

You have pretty big luck with SSR pulls, though =D

Got tempted to pull Xmas, obviously nothing. (4 SR, 2 SSR) 

At least it got me another 25BT pull and...

#514 Yazawa Nico UR

FUCK ANOTHER COOL UR! 

Now I have complete Cool UR team but still shitty smile :/

Well, at least I got another UR pair.

9 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

As a matter of fact i can farm at least one more pull, if not two before the scouting ends. I just figured a couple of days ago that idolized N members give you loveca once you maximize their bond so i got shit ton of chances left. I'm not sure why that thought never crossed my mind before. Thank you for the tip, i'm not sure if i should pull from muse or Aqours though, my luck in Aqours is almost abyssmal but i want that You/Hanamaru christmas card.

You/Maru is only 15% rate up. I got 4 URs from my scout, but only one was the rate up Christmas card. Keeping in mind that any Muse SSRs you pull will probably be initials (since there are only 4 non-initial SSRs in the box), Aqours is probably your better option in the "worst case" scenario of not getting URs. Also, idolized SSRs will usually beat out unidolized URs, so if you can idolize some of your SSRs, you'll still up your team strength! I'm not sure if we'll ever get guaranteed SSR or triple UR chance again, so definitely try and farm a pull or two!

Although if you guys ever wanna join me in dolphinhood, those Christmas packs are really nice. ?

On 12/24/2017 at 1:35 PM, GlennRhee said:

You/Maru is only 15% rate up. I got 4 URs from my scout, but only one was the rate up Christmas card. Keeping in mind that any Muse SSRs you pull will probably be initials (since there are only 4 non-initial SSRs in the box), Aqours is probably your better option in the "worst case" scenario of not getting URs. Also, idolized SSRs will usually beat out unidolized URs, so if you can idolize some of your SSRs, you'll still up your team strength! I'm not sure if we'll ever get guaranteed SSR or triple UR chance again, so definitely try and farm a pull or two!

I Solo Yolo from the Muse Christmas box and I got a SSR Honoka. She looks so beautiful but I don't need a Cool SSR but she was all I need to get my 5th SSR Seal to idolize my Halloween UR Yoshiko/Yohane. I already had two SSR Stickers but I need three, so I ended up killing this one, my SSR Initial You and my SSR Pajama Kotori. I ain't gonna lie it hurt me a lot when I got rid of the SSR Initial You more than getting rid of SSR Pajama Kotori since I had SSR Initial You for way longer.

IryBzWg.png?1

4EdCsAM.png?1

mwpKWmk.png?1

At least I finally fully idolized my Halloween UR Yoshiko/Yohane, I think the Halloween Set for Aqours is the most beautiful set in the game so far. Also I am happy that she has a pretty good Perfect Lock Skill.

BH4BevC.png?1

@Satoshi Ookami @Mike13858 @FallenElysion @Keello96 @GlennRhee @YaoiGod So it looks like rather postponing the Adventure Stroll Event: Episode 2 with Yoshiko/Yohane and Hanamaru. It has been cancelled and replaced with a Score Match Event with You and Riko. So I guess everybody get ready for the Score Match Event instead.

t6410ch.jpg

DK7Atdg.jpg

• Like 1