The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

2 hours ago, SaltyCatRemi said:

I started this game today expecting to only play it for a bit and then get bored but I ended up playing it for 8 hours straight and I will be playing it more.

Good, Good, Welcome to LLSIF. If you need any help just ask us. Wether it is Love Gem Knowledge, Events or Honor Scouting.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2017 at 5:48 PM, TheVader66 said:

I see that we both also have our Cool Team as our Weakest, my Cool Team only has one UR (though she is idolized) compare with my three URs for both Smile and Pure Team.

Oh boy, here come the flashbacks. Yeah I have horrible luck when it comes to Blue Ticket Scouting since I only got two URs from 14 attempts at it. My 2nd attempt I got a UR Smile Rin and my 12th attempt I got another UR Pure Kotori which I used to idolize my first copy. So many Blue Tickets wasted, I have better luck from Solo Yolos than Blue Ticket Scouting.

My Cool team is run by my initial SSR Eli and it's been like that forever now. I don't have that many Cool cards either, and I love a bunch of Cool songs, so that's how lucky I am.

Well if it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty dreadful with them too, I haven't gotten any URs from it, and I've done 4 or 5 already. No luck in my alt accounts either.

How did I get the two URs? Well first I had a strange gut feeling of doing 10+1 Honor Scouting, a feeling that hasn't reappeared since. Then before I did the 10+1 Honor Scouting I enhanced my chances by using the Umidah Method with my lucky SR Cool Eli and what resulted was two URs the UR Pure Baseball Eli that was being offered at the time and the UR Smile Circus Umi

I've heard of the Umidah method before. I never tried it, though.

Yeah, if you haven't completed the stories of both Muse and Aqours then you are still good since they offer not only Love Gems but songs that you can full combo to get love gems. Also you wasted 80 Love Gems on the event?, wow that is true dedication to aiming towards at tier 1. I think I wasted 34 Love Gems when I aimed at Tier 1 for Honoka back in the days before Aqours. I do not regret it since I love her so much. To date my highest rank in a Event Leaderboard is 198 I think. I know it was in the 190s.

I haven't FC'd that many songs yet since I'm still terrible at this game. But that means more unclaimed Love Gems, so that's good.

Yeah, I did. It's a very light estimate since I didn't bother keeping track. It's really worth it since it's also my first time making it into Tier 1. I got into the Top 50 for Mari, and I'm delighted that I did. I hope to Tier 1 again for other best girls soon.

13 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

lol I just felt like scouting and look who I got

FohLdy1.png

Wow, congrats on getting Dia!

Can I borrow your luck for my next scout? ._.

11 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

You can aim at tier 2 in Duo Events and get 4 SRs and then sacrifice them for SR Stickers. 

I would have to spend Loveca for that xD

11 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

You can also sacrifice SRs from the 10+1 Honor Scouting when you do decide to do that.

Did you think burner as famous as me wouldn't do that? :awesome: That's pretty much why I'm losing unidolized SRs for Umidah, lol xD 

I would rather farm SSR stickers :awesome: 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

2 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

My Cool team is run by my initial SSR Eli and it's been like that forever now. I don't have that many Cool cards either, and I love a bunch of Cool songs, so that's how lucky I am.

My Cool Team has One Idolized UR Kotori and Two Idolized SSRs of Dia and You. The rest is just Idolized SRs.

I've heard of the Umidah method before. I never tried it, though.

The Umidah Method is the technique I use when I desperately want a UR. The Umidah Method is having a Idolized SR and switching back and forth from scouting to home. Until a Unidolized SR appears and then you have to tap her for at least 10 seconds and then with no hesitation, do a honor scout and your chances of getting a SR or above card is high. 

Though as you probably read prior to me stockpiling my love gems. I told Satoshi that I wasted 30 Love Gems, well that was because I did a experiment and now I have my results. The Umidah Method doesn't if you are using an SR Idol from a different Idol group then it will fail. For Example using my lucky SR Eli would usually get me SRs or above Idols when I did it with Muse Scouting but with Aqours Scouting it doesn't.

I haven't FC'd that many songs yet since I'm still terrible at this game. But that means more unclaimed Love Gems, so that's good.

I haven't full combo many Expert Songs either since I can't FC when I am under pressure. Though when it is in Events, I have magical hands for FC.

27 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I would have to spend Loveca for that xD

Or you can do single idol events since they are less competitive unless it is a Maki event.

11 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I never got to Tier 2 Lovecaless even on single events. 

And I think it's pretty much impossible unless you are <100 level and have strong enough cards to get high points.

I only did once though aren't you a higher level than me?

16 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Extra SR Seals... 50 of them?! 

Like Mike13858 it only costs 25 SR Seals :D I had 38 previously.

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Nice, always pay attention to your gut feeling since the does help with Honor Scouting. You are so lucky to have that UR Dia, she looks so lovely in her idolized form.

Yeah Dia's UR Cards are really beautiful. Even her latest UR on JP Server is so gorgeous 

16 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Not doing that. Too much waste it would be xD

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I haven't dodged in Score Matches in awhile but I only dodge when bots appear.

Oh I see I just thought there were some who were doing that because on the latest SM Event for JP Server, Score Match Dodging is no longer possible because once you start the score match and when you see the song that you'll play, LP Is already deducted unlike before where you can still regain back the LP by quitting the game.cVGHEFs.png

3 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Wow, congrats on getting Dia!

Can I borrow your luck for my next scout? ._.

Sure if it helps :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Like Mike13858 it only costs 25 SR Seals :D I had 38 previously.

Yeah Dia's UR Cards are really beautiful. Even her latest UR on JP Server is so gorgeous 

Oh I see I just thought there were some who were doing that because on the latest SM Event for JP Server, Score Match Dodging is no longer possible because once you start the score match and when you see the song that you'll play, LP Is already deducted unlike before where you can still regain back the LP by quitting the game.cVGHEFs.png

Looks like it is going to be hard to waste all my LP before I go to sleep since usually I have 10 LP remaining and I play the Event on hard but because it is hard to find people playing hard with the set of rares that I have. So they usually have one bot or two. So I am forced to dodge them until I find a full lobby.

13 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

I forgot to reply to this. Yeah the Dia URs look amazing. My favorite set design wise has to be Aqours Halloween since Yoshiko and Dia look amazing. I want to get them just for the design alone.

5 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I... don't scout? xD

In my case, it's pretty easy. YOLO scouting sucks so I have no reason to waste Loveca.

but what about 10+1 Honor Scouting? You said you were waiting for Dedicating Scouting, how many attempts are you going to do if you don't get your girl at first?

44 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

what do you guys do to prevent wasting Love Gems

I have 345 Love Gems right now. Every time an Event ends and I have 390+ Love Gems, I do a 10+1 scout and if I don't get anything good, which is most of the time, I just stop anyways.

3 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

but what about 10+1 Honor Scouting?

That costs 50 Loveca so... it's not that tempting xD

3 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

You said you were waiting for Dedicating Scouting, how many attempts are you going to do if you don't get your girl at first?

Depends on when Dedicated Scouting starts. If not before March 15, I will probably burn everything on Devil Umi (provided I don't get 2 of her, well, knowing myself, I will be lucky to get her on the last draw o.O) so I can hoard again.

1 minute ago, Mike13858 said:

I have 345 Love Gems right now. Every time an Event ends and I have 390+ Love Gems, I do a 10+1 scout and if I don't get anything good, which is most of the time, I just stop anyways.

This guy knows xD

4 minutes ago, Mike13858 said:

How do you get 390+ Love Gems everytime after an Event? I must know your secret

Also how many attempts before stopping, just one or two attempts?

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Depends on when Dedicated Scouting starts. If not before March 15, I will probably burn everything on Devil Umi (provided I don't get 2 of her, well, knowing myself, I will be lucky to get her on the last draw o.O) so I can hoard again.

I see that even you will waste every love gem that you have on your best girl

7 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

How do you get 390+ Love Gems everytime after an Event? I must know your secret

Also how many attempts before stopping, just one or two attempts?

There are a lot of ways to get Love Gems in the game so I get a lot really fast. The daily Love Gem from your first song of the day, the login bonus, maxing bonds, point rewards in Events, you get 3 Love Gems the first time you play a Master Song and get an S score on it. Despite the fact that I spend over 20 Love Gems getting T1 on nearly every event, I usually always end events with more Love Gems than I started with. And I only do one 10+1 scout before I stop.

Edited by Mike13858

4 minutes ago, Mike13858 said:

There are a lot of ways to get Love Gems in the game so I get a lot really fast. The daily Love Gem from your first song of the day, the login bonus, maxing bonds, point rewards in Events, you get 3 Love Gems the first time you play a Master Song and get an S score on it. Despite the fact that I spend over 20 Love Gems getting T1 on nearly every event, I usually always end events with more Love Gems than I started with. And I only do one 10+1 scout before I stop.

Only One attempt, I usually do six Solo Yolos before I stop. Also I know of the methods of getting the Love Gem but sadly I have used most of them as I played all the Master Songs that are out at the moment and I ran out of people to Max Bond though I do have a lot of Unidolized SRs but I rather not Idolize them. I can attempt to Full Combo Expert Songs but usually I crack under pressure and always miss one beat. God, I suck at Full Comboing when it isn't a Event.

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

what do you guys do to prevent wasting Love Gems because I don't know how long I can last for that UR Riko Cheerleader.....I am so weak

For me, I just leave the daily rewards, special login bonus and event rewards except for member cards on my gift box and I don't touch them for a long time. I have 200 something at the moment (it was previously 300+ until I scouted for Dia lol) and if I get the other gems on the gift box, I'll probably hit 300+ again. The gems I have at the moment are mostly from the the event point reward, first live bonus and from the Master songs

Edited by RaveNScythE

1 hour ago, RaveNScythE said:

For me, I just leave the daily rewards, special login bonus and event rewards except for member cards on my gift box and I don't touch them for a long time. I have 200 something at the moment (it was previously 300+ until I scouted for Dia lol) and if I get the other gems on the gift box, I'll probably hit 300+ again. The gems I have at the moment are mostly from the the event point reward, first live bonus and from the Master songs

So kinda like a Savings Account, that is a good way to store gems. Also by the way, how many scouting attempts do you do if you don't get the member you want the first scouting attempt?

13 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

So kinda like a Savings Account, that is a good way to store gems. Also by the way, how many scouting attempts do you do if you don't get the member you want the first scouting attempt?

I use everything I currently have lol :lol: Then take the ones from the gift box so that I have some gems to use for events and then start saving again.

4 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

I use everything I currently have lol :lol: Then take the ones from the gift box so that I have some gems to use for events and then start saving again.

So kinda like using up a machine gun and using up all the bullets and then reloading once again :D That is awesome, I only do six Solo Yolo attempts before I call it quits.

8 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

So kinda like using up a machine gun and using up all the bullets and then reloading once again :D That is awesome, I only do six Solo Yolo attempts before I call it quits.

My solo yolo's are mostly from the green tickets if I just feel like scouting but most of the time I also tend to save it along with the gems on the gift box. The most green tickets I ever had in my possession was 60 something  :lol: