The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

40 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I am not saving for anyone. I am just going to waste them like I did in the past on random scouting. That is how I got all my URs except for my UR Baseball Eli and UR Arabian Dancer Kotori.

By the way, my Idolized UR Christmas Kotori is already paying off. 

ghuewqu.jpg

I might try to keep some gems on hand for later this year, but I'll probably just do Printemps or 2nd year boxes if I feel like scouting.

And Birb conquers all, it's no contest. xddd

8 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Yeah, don't you remember that I said I got a 2nd copy of her from Blue Tickets. She was my first Idolization.

Oh yea, you idolized her normally.

2 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Now go get the other 7 Kotori URs. :^) 

Anyway, I got a 5th SS seal after scouting yesterday and I don't know whether to use it on Pool Kotori, Maid Umi, or one of my other URs...

On Perfect Locker :awesome:

1 minute ago, Keello96 said:

Now go get the other 7 Kotori URs. :^) 

I didn't even get the recent one. I think it was a sign from the Idol gods that it is time to move on to a new idol since I completed my goal of getting a tri-color Idolization. I think I may scout for Eli or Honoka once again.

3 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Anyway, I got a 5th SS seal after scouting yesterday and I don't know whether to use it on Pool Kotori, Maid Umi, or one of my other URs...

Ooooh that is a Sophie's choice. Since both of their Idolizations look amazing. I would say idolize the one that is more needed in your team.

9 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Should have expected this from you :awesome:

8 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I didn't even get the recent one. I think it was a sign from the Idol gods that it is time to move on to a new idol since I completed my goal of getting a tri-color Idolization. I think I may scout for Eli or Honoka once again.

Ooooh that is a Sophie's choice. Since both of their Idolizations look amazing. I would say idolize the one that is more needed in your team.

Well they're both Pure which makes the choice hard. And my pure team is my worst one so it needs it....><

50 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I was expecting you to say Umi since Umi is your favorite idol.

40 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Well they're both Pure which makes the choice hard. And my pure team is my worst one so it needs it....><

That is a hard choice choosing which of the two pure need it. Since you love Kotori a lot, give her the Idolization or use SchoolIdol Tomodachi  to make your decision on who deserves it more.

Edited by TheVader66

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 MY UR DROUGHT ENDED. I finally got a UR and it is a UR Pure Initial Hanayo. I just did a spontaneous scouting like I used to do in the past and the best thing is that it is from a Blue Ticket Scouting.

Thank you Hanayo, Thank you so much for showing up to me.

g0VoZCo.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

11 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Nice! Good to see your drought ending, just a shame it's an initial...Ah well, better than another SR though. xdd

Hahah yeah, I don't care that it is an initial. All I wanted is UR and I finally got one after so long.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Should have expected this from you :awesome:

Of course :awesome: 

9 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I was expecting you to say Umi since Umi is your favorite idol.

Useful cards are always more important =D

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 MY UR DROUGHT ENDED. I finally got a UR and it is a UR Pure Initial Hanayo. I just did a spontaneous scouting like I used to do in the past and the best thing is that it is from a Blue Ticket Scouting.

Well, told you scouting needs to be ninja-like :awesome: 

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Useful cards are always more important =D

Even if it is a sexy or adorable design of Umi or Rin?

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, told you scouting needs to be ninja-like :awesome: 

So we basically have to act like kidnappers and ambush the idols when they least suspected. Ahhh LLSIF you are teaching the wrong lessons in life.

9 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Even if it is a sexy or adorable design of Umi or Rin?

I would obviously do it even if they weren't PLs (because I could burn different UR :awesome:) but I was suggesting idolization to someone else, I can't suggest my preferences =D

11 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

So we basically have to act like kidnappers and ambush the idols when they least suspected. Ahhh LLSIF you are teaching the wrong lessons in life.

Exactly!

14 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Exactly!

Get in the trunk Hanayo, don't make me get the duct tape. It reminds me of some of Oni's Love Live fanart which resulted in some of the girls being in those situations like Hanayo but I am not going to do anything naughty with them especially not like what happened with Kotori

Just now, TheVader66 said:

Get in the trunk Hanayo, don't make me get the duct tape. It reminds me of some of Oni's Love Live fanart which resulted in some of the girls being in those situations like Hanayo but I am not going to do anything naughty with them especially not like what happened with Kotori

Iii desu ne iii desu neeeeee~!

17 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Iii desu ne iii desu neeeeee~!

oh no I broke Satoshi, he is just saying Japanese gibberish. Ahhh shit the anime community is going to kill me........again

If I showed him the one of Umi, it probably would have caused his body to self-destruct 

8 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Okay, this is getting annoying. Since I hit 14k points, I've been permanently paired with 3 players with >15k and >16k... and even if I meet someone with >14k, they are always ones with more points...

Now I can't move at all... whenever I get some points, I immediately lose them twice... :/

Isn't that how it is supposed to work. Since we are being paired with other players simmilar to our skill. Like I am currently with 14k points and I get paired up with people from 16k to 12k

38 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

This is it. I'm never paired with the ones of the lower interval =D

For me it is rarely, I am usually paired with my exact points 14k.

This is one of the few times where I am paired with someone from 12k.

7q9Mko8.png

By the way, the School Idol Festival Reddit forum is a bunch of special snowflake pussies. I posted the image of the 2 Hanayos and Ruby under the title "Attack of the Clones, figuratively and literally" and I even put a comment saying:

pUu6k5P.gif

and that I love Hanayo and Ruby and respected them as their own individuals and the forum still got butthurt. At least I have the Love Live Reddit forum who are more mature (though sometimes easily lazy) and can take a joke. Mari would be disappointed with School Idol Festival Reddit Forum.

Edited by TheVader66