The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

25 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB
1388968768018.png

I am alright with Dub usually but I prefer the Japanese version in this instant. Though the English Dub does have some moments like in the last part of this video:

Also, I love Engrish it is really funny 

Edited by TheVader66

5 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

They tried to gather a Smile Alliance to stop my reign of terror.....they did not succeed.

Well, what would you expect if they pull a Smile UR on a Cool song xD

Scores pretty much show that, lol. 

It seems you are in the same situation. 300 points is just NOT enough =D I want more points =D

17 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, what would you expect if they pull a Smile UR on a Cool song xD

Scores pretty much show that, lol. 

Actually the idols that are showing for them doesn't actually mean that they are using that particular idol as their team. It just means that that is the idol they are partnered with. For example: It shows to me the player that my leader of the team I am using for the song is the UR Cool Kotori but the opponents see my partner instead which is the UR Pure Kotori

Just now, TheVader66 said:

Actually the idols that are showing for them doesn't actually mean that they are using that particular idol as their team. It just means that that is the idol they are partnered with. For example: It shows to me the player that my leader of the team I am using for the song is the UR Cool Kotori but the opponents see my partner instead which is the UR Pure Kotori

I actually thought so as well. 

But seeing the scores sometimes, it makes me doubtful players could only do that with a full attribute team.

40 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I actually thought so as well. 

But seeing the scores sometimes, it makes me doubtful players could only do that with a full attribute team.

I think it is just that I am beating them by my team composition since I usually get first place when I am playing with my Pure or Cool Team since those have idolized URs and SSRs. Meanwhile I am on equal footing with them when I play my Smile Team which has three URs but none of them are idolized.

59 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I think it is just that I am beating them by my team composition since I usually get first place when I am playing with my Pure or Cool Team since those have idolized URs and SSRs. Meanwhile I am on equal footing with them when I play my Smile Team which has three URs but none of them are idolized.

I didn't mean just this score match you posted. I also meant the ones I had.

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I didn't mean just this score match you posted. I also meant the ones I had.

What I am saying is that, we can be beating them due to our team compositions. We both have at least some idolized URs or SSRs

7 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Exciting times with MMR today. Lost about 1000 MMR in 3 matches and then gained most of it back. I'm guessing this is the pattern I'll see the rest of the event. xdd  RIP score T1

At least you can think about going T1.

I'll be glad for T2.

I'm seriously starting to hate Pure songs. My Pure team is shit and the songs are freaking slow... Almost every time I get a Pure song, I get negative points for 3rd or 4th place...

Today, I got 3 in a row... just screw everything.

@Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @Ratchet @RaveNScythE  @Mike13858 @FallenElysion it is time

It will require all of our skill and all of our luck

To spring a umidah method, lifetimes in the making

In the end it will be decided here, upon the Muse Pool Set before the UR of our Avian Goddess 

From my Idol Collection, my Cool Maid SR Eli will summon forth all of her good luck charm from beyond her limits......but perhaps it will fall short

for against our love gems and good luck, the damn misfortune summons both R, SRs and SSRs to oppose us

an army of useless idols that we can't even grind on, more useless than we can imagine

From my Main Group, my Pure Chinese Dress UR Kotori shall ride to war, ruin and the world's ending

FerS96O.png

Edited by TheVader66

Well I failed to get the Pool Kotori but I did manage to get a consolation prize since my Solo Yolo Goodluck and my (and Satoshi) SSR curse collided with one another and gave me 4 SSRs to kill. 

All the idols I am going to kill, none shall be sparred not even the Kotoris

jVnCFTA.png

along with my 5 SSR to get the 5 SSR stickers needed

TzLVOsE.png

Death by Promo UR seems to fair for these SSRs existence

hc1sHWN.png

It is time for Tri-color Kotori Evolution to be completed, come my Winter Avian and help me surpass your Summer Counterpart

pif88jB.png

The Idolized Kotori Trio is complete, each one rules over there respected attribute 

GIwFRFm.png

Also we have a Master Song so that means more Love Gems

WpNS7yg.png

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @Ratchet @RaveNScythE  @Mike13858 @FallenElysion it is time

It will require all of our skill and all of our luck

To spring a umidah method, lifetimes in the making

In the end it will be decided here, upon the Muse Pool Set before the UR of our Avian Goddess 

From my Idol Collection, my Cool Maid SR Eli will summon forth all of her good luck charm from beyond her limits......but perhaps it will fall short

for against our love gems and good luck, the damn misfortune summons both R, SRs and SSRs to oppose us

an army of useless idols that we can't even grind on, more useless than we can imagine

From my Main Group, my Pure Chinese Dress UR Kotori shall ride to war, ruin and the world's ending

FerS96O.png

Why did I know you weren't going to succeed after hyping it so much? :/

We need to start scouting in silence like ninjas, otherwise, it's not going to work :/

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

All the idols I am going to kill, none shall be sparred not even the Kotoris

TzLVOsE.png

Death by Promo UR seems to fair for these SSRs existence

hc1sHWN.png

Why did you...

Seriously why did you level up Yousoro to 59 only to burn her? o.O

1 hour ago, Keello96 said:

YES YES YES I GOT HER!!!

x-Bwbaaa.jpg

x-Awbaaa.jpg

@TheVader66I'm sorry you didn't get any luck ;__; But, at least you got another idolized Kotori!

Wondering if I should try my luck with the remaining 200 gems I have for a 2nd copy...

YOU LUCKY BEEEEEEEESTARD! xD

Congratulations =D

At least it's not that useful card :awesome: 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

YOU LUCKY BEEEEEEEESTARD! xD

Congratulations =D

At least it's not that useful card :awesome: 

Aha thx ^^ Still kinda in disbelief. Now for the drought to begin again! orz

It seems like all the URs I like are pretty useless skill wise...Also, half of my URs are healers. >< Guess I'll just dump some skill ups into Kotori :awesome:

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why did I know you weren't going to succeed after hyping it so much? :/

We need to start scouting in silence like ninjas, otherwise, it's not going to work :/

Yeah we were doing a good job getting URs back then. We will just be quiet about our scouting attempt until after we got our results.

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why did you...

Seriously why did you level up Yousoro to 59 only to burn her? o.O 

I levelled her up before I came to the conclusion that why am I wasting idols on her since she isn't a great addition to my Pure Team. So I planned to save her and then waste her with the other idols

8 hours ago, Keello96 said:

YES YES YES I GOT HER!!!

x-Bwbaaa.jpg

x-Awbaaa.jpg

@TheVader66I'm sorry you didn't get any luck ;__; But, at least you got another idolized Kotori!

Wondering if I should try my luck with the remaining 200 gems I have for a 2nd copy...

That......is alright...you want to know why....because....you avenged me...now make that Kotori....your bitch...and may you win because of your pure team....goodbye Keello (dies in your arms like in the old war movies)

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

That......is alright...you want to know why....because....you avenged me...now make that Kotori....your bitch...and may you win because of your pure team....goodbye Keello (dies in your arms like in the old war movies)

RIP

Hey, at least you still have more Kotoris than I do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Now all there's left to do is save up for either:

a)Kotori's next SSR (August ?)

b)Birthday Box

c)Kotori's next UR (ages away)

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

RIP

Hey, at least you still have more Kotoris than I do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Now all there's left to do is save up for either:

a)Kotori's next SSR (August ?)

b)Birthday Box

c)Kotori's next UR (ages away)

I am not saving for anyone. I am just going to waste them like I did in the past on random scouting. That is how I got all my URs except for my UR Baseball Eli and UR Arabian Dancer Kotori.

By the way, my Idolized UR Christmas Kotori is already paying off. 

ghuewqu.jpg

Edited by TheVader66