The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Ve5xaBm.png

I have never seen anyone gain points from 3rd place. I always lose at least 100 xdd

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Okay, this is getting annoying. Since I hit 14k points, I've been permanently paired with 3 players with >15k and >16k... and even if I meet someone with >14k, they are always ones with more points...

Now I can't move at all... whenever I get some points, I immediately lose them twice... :/

Pretty much what happens to me but I hover around 16k. Sometimes I'll get thrown in with people over 18k and get absolutely destroyed, sometimes losing nearly 600 MMR. ><

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way, the School Idol Festival Reddit forum is a bunch of special snowflake pussies. I posted the image of the 2 Hanayos and Ruby under the title "Attack of the Clones, figuratively and literally" and I even put a comment saying:

While I have a couple of gripes with that sub, I think it's an alright place. There's some pretty nice users who post in the event megathread, that's usually where I go. But yeah, don't know why people take things sooo seriously...

1 hour ago, Keello96 said:

I have never seen anyone gain points from 3rd place. I always lose at least 100 xdd

I have, but I'm the same. Always losing 100 (maybe once I got around 10) :/ He's too lucky xD

Pretty much what happens to me but I hover around 16k. Sometimes I'll get thrown in with people over 18k and get absolutely destroyed, sometimes losing nearly 600 MMR. ><

Shit, 600?! o.O I don't know how angry I would be if that happened...

I'm already pretty furious seeing -300/400.

49 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Shit, 600?! o.O I don't know how angry I would be if that happened...

I'm already pretty furious seeing -300/400.

I think my worst was something around 570-580. It's terrible and most of time even if I had FCd there's not way I could have even gotten 3rd....I mean, any big loss sucks, but some are just way worse. 

Here's one I found that someone posted on reddit. Just....ouch. >_<

I think my worst was something around 570-580. It's terrible and most of time even if I had FCd there's not way I could have even gotten 3rd....I mean, any big loss sucks, but some are just way worse. 

Here's one I found that someone posted on reddit. Just....ouch. >_<

HOLY O.O

Now that's phone/tablet throwing situation =D

I think something is wrong with my middle circle because sometimes when I tap it on beat, it doesn't register and it causes a miss to happen.

I still won the match even though the others Full Combo their song. I could have Full Combo had the tap registered.

8bJGEpM.jpg

B0d1QJa.jpg

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 There is two types of Full Combo Results.

Too often... too often.

Now I'm not even getting the first result, though.

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I still won the match even though the others Full Combo their song. I could have Full Combo had the tap registered.

I thought it was only me. I also have this kind of problem. It happened 2 or 3 times already.

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

I thought it was only me. I also have this kind of problem. It happened 2 or 3 times already.

What do you think is causing the problem? I first thought it was my phone but I ruled it out because it does work. Do you think it is sometimes the beats and the taps are so fast that the game doesn't recognize in time.

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I get both results pretty often. 1st against people way lower than me, or 4th against people way higher than me. Might as well not even try at that point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ One more day of this event.....

Oh yea one more day, after getting my newest UR. I didn't give a shit about the event anymore. I don't even know where I tier at. I still play it though just for fun and not being competitive since I already killed the SR You they gave me. 

Though I have been busy thinking, I am wondering what do I scout for now? I forgot what I used to do when I scouted randomly. I don't want to save Love Gems for a specific person to only end up disappointed.

3 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

What do you think is causing the problem? I first thought it was my phone but I ruled it out because it does work. Do you think it is sometimes the beats and the taps are so fast that the game doesn't recognize in time.

Hard to say. Maybe since it's the most bottom part of the game screen, maybe the active area sometimes gets smaller.

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Though I have been busy thinking, I am wondering what do I scout for now? I forgot what I used to do when I scouted randomly. I don't want to save Love Gems for a specific person to only end up disappointed.

Maybe just scout in limited boxes? That's what I usually do. I don't expect any one card and as a result I don't get as disappointed if it's a bad pull.

Oh and speaking of the new set, someone on Reddit said that the next UR after Hanayo will be Kotori, so assuming that's right, there's always that to save for :awesome: 

I'd be cool with that, I actually like the theme a lot, much more than the last two sets.

Edited by Keello96

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, well, I'm not buying SR + 5 Loveca. Once was enough.

I am contemplating it. I kinda want to get the Aqours version but I am not sure if it is worth it. 

I want to get at least one Aqours UR. To create some diversity in my UR collection.

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Looks like the Devil has come back to tempt us once more.

I bought them lol. One I got for free because I have this google rewards app that had almost $4 on it, and just decided to get the other. It's not that bad a deal imo

57 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

I bought them lol. One I got for free because I have this google rewards app that had almost $4 on it, and just decided to get the other. It's not that bad a deal imo

Tell us what you get after you do the scouting. I am still contemplating if I should get it or not.

47 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Tell us what you get after you do the scouting. I am still contemplating if I should get it or not.

Well, your luck might be better (mine's all gone after Pool Kotori), but I got Haregi You and Fruits Honoka. Two new cards, but I don't think Honoka will fit on my team. You might if I idolize her. Wasn't that bad, it was worth a shot. At least I got +10 love gems. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Well, your luck might be better (mine's all gone after Pool Kotori), but I got Haregi You and Fruits Honoka. Two new cards, but I don't think Honoka will fit on my team. You might if I idolize her. Wasn't that bad, it was worth a shot. At least I got +10 love gems. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was so fucking bored and I decided to waste 20 Love Gems on 4 scouting attempts. 

My First Scouting and I got my Aqours waifu Smile SR Kanan 

oeiId3c.jpg

My Second Scouting and I got an Cool SSR Chika. My boredom went with back to back good luck scouts. With my boredom gone, my good luck went away as well and the other two were just regular rank idols.

IxiqEtq.jpg

24 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

My Second Scouting and I got an Cool SSR Chika. My boredom went with back to back good luck scouts. With my boredom gone, my good luck went away as well and the other two were just regular rank idols.

IxiqEtq.jpg

I love this card, I wish I had gotten this one. >< Your SSR curse really is real :awesome: