The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@GlennRhee @Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @Mike13858 @RaveNScythE @YaoiGod @FallenElysion Looks like it is time for an Event but don't worry this time it is a Token Event, the best events in my opinion because you can use the all your LP up at once and get the tokens easily. Anyways this time the two idols being offered as rewards are SR Cool Chika and SR Pure Kanan which by the way, god damn Kanan you already had a Event prior to this.

vGGXlaP.png?1

SFuzyev.png?1

toRYpNY.png?1

This is my first token event so i'm not exactly sure what i'm supposed to do, but it looks fun.

Also i thought i should share my recent...rage...with you guys

daE7z71.png

rsOpp0Z.png

FgYJ2hR.png

I also thought it was a good idea to exchange my BTs for an SSR, spoilers it wasn't a good idea.

iLWHHP1.png

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

This is my first token event so i'm not exactly sure what i'm supposed to do, but it looks fun.

Play songs as usual (expert if at all possible - it;s more rewarding). Make sure to hit the notes with the little ribbons. Then, you spend those ribbons to play Kinmirai on Aqours B-Sides. Token (and to a lesser extent, Osanpo) is everyone's favorite event because you can just spend 100 LP at once.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Play songs as usual (expert if at all possible - it;s more rewarding). Make sure to hit the notes with the little ribbons. Then, you spend those ribbons to play Kinmirai on Aqours B-Sides. Token (and to a lesser extent, Osanpo) is everyone's favorite event because you can just spend 100 LP at once.

I see, thank you very much for the detailed explanation.

8 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Perfect Lockers are the best for starting since they allow you to clear songs with S rank quickly.

(I still love them because combo > everything :awesome:

I will have to agree, some master songs are infuriating to do sometimes so i guess i will use this Perfect Locker and see if i have more. 

Also this is a bit offtopic but if i get this right, i need to have a good combination of Score Givers, Perfect Lockers and at least one Healer, yes?

8 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Also this is a bit offtopic but if i get this right, i need to have a good combination of Score Givers, Perfect Lockers and at least one Healer, yes?

Scorers will trump everything else in the game. If you pull two scorer URs - say, two Cafe Maid Rins - your team will be stronger if you keep both unidolized URs on your team than if you idolize one. Plug your cards in here and it will give you the optimal team setup, including the SIS skills you should be using. General rule of thumb is keep all scorers you pull, idolize with seals and not copy, and try to get them all to level 3.

If your scorers are strong enough, you can get no combo and still demolish your competition in score match.

P8bjRO9.jpg

My smile team, for reference: capable of scoring over 1 mil without full combo, and it''s not optimal (I should be using Cheer Riko instead of Summer Nozomi, but I like that the Nozo ups KotoUmi's activation).

• Like 1

On 11/27/2017 at 11:16 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yep, pretty much like this. If you, however, get more Healer URs and have skills that give score on heal, you can use 2 or more healers.

What? You recommending Healer? That is rare since you usually tell people to get Perfect Locks.

On 11/27/2017 at 10:20 AM, YaoiGod said:

I will have to agree, some master songs are infuriating to do sometimes so i guess i will use this Perfect Locker and see if i have more. 

Don't worry about the Master Songs, you get used to them the more you play Expert Songs and Non-Swing Master Songs but Jesus Christ, the new Master Swing Songs are sometimes a pain in the ass. Honoka and Nico Solo Songs are a nightmare when they have the Swing Note.

Also yup, having a good combination of units with Score, Perfect Locks and Healing skills on your team is good to have. 

Anyways, I am glad to be back playing LLSIF. Turns out I just needed a break from playing the game all the time. So I been doing the Chika-Kanan Token Event and I was able to get two copies of Chika and I idolized her and now she looks very pretty.

LlJuDXS.png?1

Nn0tpJM.png?1

Also I managed to climb the Ranking Boards and now I am on Tier 2. If I keep this up, I am going to get two copies of Kanan from the Event. Also congrats @FallenElysion on hitting top 200 rank players on the event.

IbaHG03.png?1

7 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

IF you get more.

Condition != recommendation :P

Either way, it is still a surprise. I thought you were "No Perfect Lock, No Worth" mentality. Anyways as for me, I been starting to prefer Score Boost Skill over the other two but if I remember correctly I think @RaveNScythE showed that there is going to be new kinds of skills or at least a new variation of the ones we have now. So I am wondering how does are going to work out.

6 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I still am. But I'm not going to say 'hey, screw your URs if they are not PLs' to a beginner.

Once he's got many URs, that's when I'm going to say he should prefer PLs.

Okay, I understand you now. It has been awhile since I pulled a UR it seems that my luck for LLSIF has turned into shit to the point that I am not confident in getting the UR Tennis Kotori but she looks so cute.

1193idolizedKotori.png

By the way, while looking for the picture of Kotori. I found this picture of Kanan and she looks so fucking similar to Umi in it. It was the color of her eyes that I was able to tell it was Kanan in the gallery.

1368Kanan.png

17 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Also congrats @FallenElysion on hitting top 200 rank players on the event.

Thank you~ I didn't even bother with Kanan's last two events so I ended up feeling a bit horrible, especially since she's my fourth favourite Aqours girl now. Good luck on getting her!

It took a while but I finally decided to idolize a UR using stickers, since I only have Initial You idolized, and she's idolized by copy (ugh why did I do that?).

The collector in me died slightly because I had to kill two of my SSRs to get five SS stickers...

VM0XyfC.png

LWoTCM3.png

As much as the guilt is killing me, Mari is still so pretty~

6 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Thank you~ I didn't even bother with Kanan's last two events so I ended up feeling a bit horrible, especially since she's my fourth favourite Aqours girl now. Good luck on getting her!

It took a while but I finally decided to idolize a UR using stickers, since I only have Initial You idolized, and she's idolized by copy (ugh why did I do that?).

The collector in me died slightly because I had to kill two of my SSRs to get five SS stickers...

VM0XyfC.png

LWoTCM3.png

As much as the guilt is killing me, Mari is still so pretty~

Yeah I didn't do my best in the previous events recently mostly because I got tired of LLSIF at the time because of all the Aqours UR failure attempts but now I got over it and I am trying to keep my place in Tier 2.

Also, Congratulations on idolizing Angel Mari but why do you regret idolizing Intial You via an extra copy?

1 hour ago, FallenElysion said:

Well...I could've had a U seal instead. But I was relatively new to the game during that time and I also didn't know sticker idolizing was a thing.

At least your UR You has an extra skill slot. By the way, did the event already end? That is a few hours sooner than usual.

kcbpxWN.jpg

4 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

At least your UR You has an extra skill slot. By the way, did the event already end? That is a few hours sooner than usual.

The event also started earlier for some reason. Usually they start at 9:00am GMT and end at 8:00am GMT but this event started at 3:00am GMT and ended at 2:00am GMT. I don't know why they changed it though.

• Like 1

@Satoshi Ookami @GlennRhee @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @YaoiGod @FallenElysion @Keello96 You guys are already aware of the new update for LLSIF which is why the event ended a few hours early and the maintenance lasted a long time but just in case you ignored the new features listed when you update the game. Here is the list again, looks like they are going to make the Adventure Stroll Event better just like they in JP. Also they added a new event called Companion Match Event, I am interested in this new event.

9gLNrqd.png?1

They have also added Notifications to tell you that your LP is fulled up which has been long overdue. I feel bad for the app makers that are based on telling you when the LLSIF LP is full.

xZrpDqF.png?1

and another feature is now when you pause the game and resume it. It will give you a three second timer for you to get ready once you tap "resume"

mZckmd4.png?1

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

and another feature is now when you pause the game and resume it. It will give you a three second timer for you to get ready once you tap "resume"

HALLELUJAH! 

5 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Everyone complains about Score Match

I don't know if they did something to it, but in the previous one, I didn't lose more than 20 points.

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I don't know if they did something to it, but in the previous one, I didn't lose more than 20 points.

Yeah, they tweaked it a little. It's still really bad on EN compared to JP.

Also new step-up boxes are coming in the next few days. Good luck guys.