FINALLY!

Walt the Dog

Not to mention you can only get up to one Vita list due to account restrictions anyway, so you can only get 5 lists for each game.

Because "only" 5 lists for each game is obviously not enough :P.

That shows quite some dedication, I already absolutely hated playing through Doodle Devil for the first. I can't image doing it 4 more times AND playing through Doodle God and Doodle Kingdom multiple times :o.

Now I know there is a certain kind of greater evil in you...

I played it on Windows Phone years ago and yea, it was terrible, I actually have the collection on PS3 because of a glitch in the store one time, I still haven't got myself round to playing it. lol

What's so bad about these games?

How many of you did this before the list showed up? I did it back at the beginning of August. :P

Thew game was available to buy on the NA store since august but the list didn't show up until now to sync it. People could play it and earn the trophies on their system still and some did, awaiting the day they find out their work wasn't for nothing

Hate to break it to you, but digital trophies from hitting buttons really is for nothing either way.

Good for those of you who are excited for those trophy lists though. Congratulations on your accomplishments.

yeah devil and god...kingdom is sooo much worse. you got like 4 "stories" to get done and a super mindless running game, that is by far the worst part. hopefully no more stacks of that one

I haven't played Kingdom so didn't realize it was different.

What's so bad about these games?

They're ok puzzle games. I've played them (or at least a demo for the ones that weren't free) on mobile and it was fun finding out the different combinations. I bought two of them when they were 50cents in a flash sale and then got the eu versions when the store was glitched to play them again for the easy trophies. Doodle Kingdom is the most frustrating of them all though because it has an additional RNG element to it.

Ah, that could be it. I thought he was aiming at something like: 'Finally, another Doodle games trophy list.' Like there weren't enough already :P

14495426_1123348511085144_77834694499186

This is basically the visual representation of what an unorganized mess this has been for many games over the past years, and I have to apply a header and trophy card for these (usually obscure) games over and over and over again xD It's a race of trying to beat games like Krinkle Krusher for most repeat lists. I guess Sony just doesn't tell developers they can add consoles and regions to an existing list, and they don't enforce it either lol. It's an organizational nightmare, it's getting out of hand Sony :ninja:

• Like 1

This is basically the visual representation of what an unorganized mess this has been for many games over the past years, and I have to apply a header and trophy card for these (usually obscure) games over and over and over again xD It's a race of trying to beat games like Krinkle Krusher for most repeat lists. I guess Sony just doesn't tell developers they can add consoles and regions to an existing list, and they don't enforce it either lol. It's an organizational nightmare, it's getting out of hand Sony :ninja:

Maybe they're going for the record. :P

• Like 3

It's basically a menu game.

yeah devil and god...kingdom is sooo much worse. you got like 4 "stories" to get done and a super mindless running game, that is by far the worst part. hopefully no more stacks of that one

They're ok puzzle games. I've played them (or at least a demo for the ones that weren't free) on mobile and it was fun finding out the different combinations. I bought two of them when they were 50cents in a flash sale and then got the eu versions when the store was glitched to play them again for the easy trophies. Doodle Kingdom is the most frustrating of them all though because it has an additional RNG element to it.

Ok, thanks. Think I'll just skip these Dood games.

I guess Sony just doesn't tell developers they can add consoles and regions to an existing list, and they don't enforce it either lol. It's an organizational nightmare, it's getting out of hand Sony :ninja:

Let's add that to the wishlist of things Sony's never going to bother with. So far we already have these:

1. Delete SingStar from the PS3
  2. Give gamers the option to delete Welcome Park from the Vita
  3. Being able to delete The Playroom from the PS4.
  4. Add a search function for the game library.
Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Let's add that to the wishlist of things Sony's never going to bother with. So far we already have these:

1. Delete SingStar from the PS3
  2. Give gamers the option to delete Welcome Park from the Vita
  3. Add a search function for the game library.

Also the option to delete The Playroom from PS4.

• Like 1

Hihi finally :) I've contacted those guys on facebook last week but didn't get a reply. Maybe they listened to me who knows :))

Anyway this is the last one i need then i got them all, except those .us vita doodles then offcourse. Fuck it i'm gonna grab it right away i have plenty money so i don't give a shit lol