FINALLY!

Walt the Dog

Said "FINALLY!" to this list appearing I guess?

Thew game was available to buy on the NA store since august but the list didn't show up until now to sync it. People could play it and earn the trophies on their system still and some did, awaiting the day they find out their work wasn't for nothing

Ah ok, thanks for explaining.

Ah, that could be it. I thought he was aiming at something like: 'Finally, another Doodle games trophy list.' Like there weren't enough already :P

14495426_1123348511085144_77834694499186

HOLY CRAP, those are a lot of trophy lists  :blink: .

• Like 1

Reminds me of one dood on this site...

13297-620x-a884389e0a1c2c64fb3185f6cab9e

Dood, why didn't you post that in a spoiler tag? I just got over it and started to sleep peacefully again without having nightmares :(.

This might be my favorite post of yours ever.

Wow - that's a lot of lists for a game I've never heard of, BTW.

Lol, thanks :lol:

Same here :highfive:.

• Like 1

Dood, why didn't you post that in a spoiler tag? I just got over it and started to sleep peacefully again without having nightmares :(.

You are right, done. I was scared about this photo too. Hopefully widjat wont come across this thread and wont discover that I m revealing his secret photos :giggle:

It's actually not that bad when you think about it. It's 2 regional lists (EU & NA) for each of the 3 platforms (PS4, PS3 & Vita) for each of the 3 games (Devil, God & Kingdom).

Not to mention you can only get up to one Vita list due to account restrictions anyway, so you can only get 5 lists for each game.

There should be JP and HK versions though. That would be hilarious. :P

Edited by Walter-kun
  • Like 1

It's actually not that bad when you think about it. It's 2 regional lists (EU & NA) for each of the 3 platforms (PS4, PS3 & Vita) for each of the 3 games (Devil, God & Kingdom).

Yea, but then you realize.. there's probably someone out there with every one of those on their list (except the Vita ones since can't play different region games on that from your main account).

• Like 1

Not to mention you can only get up to one Vita list due to account restrictions anyway, so you can only get 5 lists for each game.

There should be JP and HK versions though. That would be hilarious. :P

Now I know there is a certain kind of greater evil in you...

• Like 3

One of the forum users, MrUnknown625, is getting pretty close to that :P.

*snip*

That shows quite some dedication, I already absolutely hated playing through Doodle Devil for the first. I can't image doing it 4 more times AND playing through Doodle God and Doodle Kingdom multiple times :o.

I played it on Windows Phone years ago and yea, it was terrible, I actually have the collection on PS3 because of a glitch in the store one time, I still haven't got myself round to playing it. lol

I played it on Windows Phone years ago and yea, it was terrible, I actually have the collection on PS3 because of a glitch in the store one time, I still haven't got myself round to playing it. lol

Yeah, I also got the collection because of that glitch. As much as I'd love to get some more easy free trophies, I highly doubt I'll ever start Doodle God and/or Doodle Kingdom. Doodle Devil took me only 55 minutes to complete but was already an agony to go through.