The Playroom VR Trophies Discussion

Maxie_M0us3

Here the Trophy list for The Playroom VR is revealed! What do you think about these trophies?

I'll start first: That's awesome they release a totally free game for every VR owner! AND a Platinum! The trophies don't seem hard at all and it looks it'll need a few hours to Platinum, I predict 20 hours or less. Though, I wonder if it'll possible to achieve everything by our own... I mean wearing the VR you won't see the screen since there are trophies as being the one wearing the VR and others playing from the TV. I hope we can achieve trophies with the VR standing next to us.

You can be sure once I get the VR, I'll start The Playroom first. I had no reason to buy a PlayStation Camera before.

Edited by Max654
  • Like 1

Wow! Was not expecting The Playroom VR to get a separate trophy list, (does this mean that it's a separate application to The Playroom?) let alone get a platinum and a generous amount of gold, silver and bronze trophies! Seems like I'll be investing more time into The Playroom VR than I previously thought. :D

Edited by olimoo101
  • Like 1

Wait, a game this small gets a platinum trophy? Even though, as the list shows, it's just a bare few mini-games...

Wow! Was not expecting The Playroom VR to get a separate trophy list, (does this mean that it's a separate application to The Playroom?) let alone get a platinum and a generous amount of gold, silver and bronze trophies! Seems like I'll be investing more time into The Playroom VR than I previously thought. :D

It is out on the PSN store already, it is a separate game. Looking at the list this seems easily doable in two or three games per mini-game.

Here the Trophy list for The Playroom VR is revealed! What do you think about these trophies?

I'll start first: That's awesome they release a totally free game for every VR owner! AND a Platinum! The trophies don't seem hard at all and it looks it'll need a few hours to Platinum, I predict 20 hours or less. Though, I wonder if it'll possible to achieve everything by our own... I mean wearing the VR you won't see the screen since there are trophies as being the one wearing the VR and others playing from the TV. I hope we can achieve trophies with the VR standing next to us.

You can be sure once I get the VR, I'll start The Playroom first. I had no reason to buy a PlayStation Camera before.

I predict less than two hours, three tops. I don't think you can do the western one or the ghost one on your own since it requires cooperation with the non-VR players and you should have different screens.

I will play this game at some point with people over but it won't be the first game. Even as a multiplayer game, I'm much more interested in Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes.

Edited by BillyHorrible

Hey look, another platinum trophy that says "get a life lolz"

Still haven't decided if they're funny or not...  :hmm:

Lol it's just a lighthearted joke. They know that it takes a long time and screen staring to get platinums, and honestly sometimes after getting a platinum I feel like I need to get outside and away from screens for a bit lol.

I don't think you can do the western one or the ghost one on your own since it requires cooperation with the non-VR players and you should have different screens.

This might sound kind of crazy but hear me out. Do you guys think it might be possible to see both screens at the same by streaming your gameplay? Depending on how streaming for this game works it might show what the person wearing the headset is seeing, in which case you could just look between the stream and your TV. 

16L081985.png

Who you gonna call? 
Clear the living room in Ghost House.

20L0275a4.png

I ain't afraid of no ghost! 
Clear the kitchen in Ghost House.

21L36ef0a.png

We came, we saw... 
Clear the attic in Ghost House.

I like how the Developers used those famous quotes from Ghostbusters for the Ghost House related trophies!  :awesome:  Now THAT is what i call a nice trophy reference right there!  :popcorn:  Although it has been used before for other games' trophies before (not just the Ghostbusters PS3/PS4 games, there are others too, like LEGO Dimensions, Just Dance 2014, DIRT 2 and Sonic Unleashed).

EDIT: i just realized that there were other a few other references from other Media, Including Pokémon!  :dance:

35Lc8498f.png

Gatch'em all! 
Get all the prizes in Mini Bots (playing as the VR player).

29Lec2557.png

The Good, the Bot and the Ugly. 
Clear the Gunslinger level in Wanted!

Edited by Skeptical69